Unreleased ICO general

tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar

Which ones do you guys have the most confidence in to buy within the first hour of it launching?

I'd like to at least get that PnD of BANCOR

I think SONM will be a worthwhile hodl.

Starta looks like that pizza place that was molesting kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

sonm.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no one is talking about openanx
its like you dont know how important the chinks are

sonm looks promising since they seem to address and correct issues with golem and iex. do you have any critical information about sonm?

Nope.
The only reason I want to buy it is because other people want to buy it. The technology seems to be promising for long term gains.

A lot of people will buy them solely due to how nice their website looks.
>sonm.io/

From their whitepaper

>From a technical point of view, SONM is a top layer of underlying P2P technologies – BTSync for data transfer,
Cocaine open source PaaS technology as a decentralized computing platform, and Ethereum Smart Contracts as
a consensus system.

They apparently don't have anything yet and it may as well be a wishlist. Just buy iex or gnt

That's a good point, is openax on that ICO calendar?

Is there another calendar that shows what chink ICO's will be launched soon?

It looks super nice, and sound promising, don't get me wrong. I only guy things that I think will make me money, not things I believe in at an emotional level. The goal is to buy other's feelings and sell their emotional investments.

buy things*

from what I understand, its the decentralized exchange that will btfo everything else, including bitshares. I have no idea how its such a sleeper when it has people like chandler guo (crypto celeb in china) behind it

What do you think about BANCOR?

They said that any money they get during the ICO that is above their cap will be used to buy back BANCOR Tokens at the ICO price.
Does that mean its okay to buy?

I don't have long term faith in it, I think it'll shoot up immediately upon release, and then will drop into shit. I wanna get in that PnD.

I changed my ID by the way, OP here.

in what ICOs did you participate before?
And how did it work out?

Im thinking about BANCOR and maybe even Monaco.

Hmmmm much of the fud about bancor is bs but I'm definitely not hodling it long-term. Why do you think it will p&d to a significant degree? Market cap won't be 100s of millions at ico but it'll be high. And where would the dump come from? Has liqui.io or another shit exchange said they'll add it immediately?

if you are not holding it long-term, you are probably mentally handicapped...

for fucks sake it is literally the opposite of a pnd coin...

Alternatively if it doubles you could withdraw your initial investment and let it ride

Never have before, I was hoping to get some insight to how from people on here who've said they have before.

I'd like to get in on Bancor and SONM early. Bancor drops in two days, and SONM in five days.
I just don't think it has the kind of support it needs to be a long term hold. I could be wrong though, really, this is entirely speculation at this point.

>uncapped ICO
>huge buy wall at ICO price
>thinks it will pump n dump

this. Lol this coin is so absolute longterm profit king

None of us know, you could be right.

Or I could be right and sell my ATH to you.

>has never participated in ICO before

ah that explains things. take your 50 bucks and drop it in bitbean or something ffs

What has led you 2 to believe that Bancor is going to be a valuable coin? It will have a market cap of $450M at its ICO. There is no working model of the software. The dev team is all web developers with very little experience. The totally changed the rules of their ICO after they saw that BAT raised so much money. There are so many red flags here. So many reasons to believe this is a cash grab. I haven't seen one reason to hold this thing long term, let alone buy it at ICO. It won't even "pump" after the ICO because it is uncapped. The only reason this coin is on your radar is because you've seen people on Veeky Forums post about it. Please tell me why you think this is a good investment because I'm pretty sure the only reason you've got is because you've heard other people talk about it.

this lmao. fucking idiot doesnt know shit

I am actualy using the bounty network and the demo network creating tokens quite well.
Nobody forces you to not gain mate stay poor I dont give a shit. Just remember this 6 months from now

ahahahahahaha I assure you this is not on my radar bc of /biz.

first of all, they already have an alpha on their testnet that you can play around with and create smart tokens on.

second of all, this project is one of few that actually benefits from raising as much money as possible. the entire point of the platform is to provide liquidity. more money=more liquidity.

of course to some extent it's a cash grab, but let's say they raise 200M. that's "only" 20M for the team. 20M is cute compared to what they could stand to make if the platform is a success. take your head out of your goddamned ass and think about what the scope of this project is.

how many more shitcoins are going to be created? how big is the crypto market going to be in 1,5,10 years? who will be providing liquidity for the 95% of shitcoins you've never heard of?

bancor (if they succeed) will easily be a top 5 (maybe even top 2) coin. 450M is peanuts.

no, you probably won't make 10x overnight like with BAT, but this project actually has an immediate use case (unlike 99% of all other ICOs).

jesus fucking christ I'm so done with these dipshits talking shit about a project they haven't taken the time to understand.

you belong in an oven.

I wish I was jew. then maybe galia would consider me.

stay poor my friend.

/bancor/ devs working fulltime on Veeky Forums

>uncapped unlimited firesale, only launched on consumers after ICO began
Still try and convince us it not a scam

You realize where you are right? People here don't care about doing something actually useful, all they want is to make a quick buck after the ICO, and if the developers don't let them do that is because they are greedy jews...

>uncapped ICO only launched after butthurt autists who missed out on BAT complained
>80% of excess funds used to facilitate massive buy wall at ICO price
>mfw neets too dumb to think long term

enjoy buying it on exchanges when your FOMO kicks in.

fair enough. this is what you do.

buy in on Bancor, SONM, Omise-Go, Status ICOs.

take your overnight gains (dont sell everything) from SONM, OMG, and Status. put those into Bancor.

depending on how much capital you started with, you can retire within 3 years. (a month or so if you invest 50-100k)

Threw 50 bucks into octanox, not expecting much but hoping to get lucky

That's the plan.

did you get in on the Civic pre sale? if (((no))), why not?

Nope, because I didn't know about it.

i see. well now you know. the ICO starts in a few days.
>Civic’s model allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Background and personal information verification checks may no longer need to be undertaken from the ground up every time a new institution or application requires one. Civic already has a working identity verification product that is available worldwide. Civic has won Best New Startup award at the K(NO)W Identity Conference 2017.

how come wagerr is on nobodys radar?
this is the next stratis

im a bit sceptical that devs take 30%...

why?