WE WUZ

WE WUZ

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/490hyi/how_many_eth_are_created_per_day_in_total/
ibb.co/h8HDiF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its fucking going all the way this time

FLIPPENING

So this is /b/pol/ tier posting. That's where you keep crawling from.

WE BTC NAO

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/490hyi/how_many_eth_are_created_per_day_in_total/
So in sum about 26,800 ETH per day.
26,800*300=8,040,000$ per day now.
if price grow need more investors

GODZ

You do realize that bitcoin will still be issuing more coins until after we are all dead, right?

total cap is growing 3 billion a day and this fucking guy is worried about 8 million

Go be jewish somewhere else.

1. BITCOIN HAVE LIMITED QUANTITY, IN DIFFERENCE FROM TULIPS AND DOLLARS
2. GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID SCHEME AS A BITCOIN BUT ALREADY ABSORB ALL IN
3. CURRENT CAPITALIZATION OF THE BITCOIN 35,788,210,511 USD
FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIAN BILLIONER ALISHER UZMANOV MAY BUY THE HALF OF ALL BITCOINS
USA MILITARY BUDGET - 611,000,000,000 USD
USA DEBT - 18,984,100,000,000 USD
GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS = 1,278,960,782,690 USD
BITCOIN SIMILAR TO GOLD FOR ACCUMULATION AND SIMILAR TO DOLLAR FOR MONEY TRANSFER
THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS THE BITCOIN FROM BECOMING A WORLD CURRENCY IS ITS LOW COST
AT THE PRICE OF 10,000,000 USD FOR 1 BITCOIN IT ALREADY CAN REPLACE DOLLARS
-----------------------------------
TYPICAL PROBLEM FOR BILLIONER: TO BUY APARTMENT FOR 15 YEARS ASIAN GIRLFREND
FOR EXAMPLE YOU - BILL GATES
YOU HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK
YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS MONEY, YOU CAN NOT TAKE TONS OF CASH. GOLD IS VISIBLE ON METAL DETECTORS AT THE AIRPORT
BEFORE PAYING SERIOUS MONEY, YOU NEED TO RECEIVE THE APPOINTMENT PERMISSION AND PAY THE TAXES
AND IF JOURNALISTS SEE WILL BE THE SCANDAL
WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO PROBLEM
WITH BITCOIN ONLY PROBLEM IS BITCOIN LOW PRICE AND LOW BITCOIN AMOUNT IN INTERGENERAL ARBITRATION
-----------------------------
HERE IS THE DIAGRAM:
ibb.co/h8HDiF
BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED
THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED

Yeah just a bunch of retarded high schoolers finally out for the summer. Hey there little buddies!

>tfw i waited for a dip and never got in

>Ponzi scheme
I don't really follow ETH but for something like BTC, how could that even be possible if crypto investors aren't being promised any type of returns and the "schemer" can't pocket any of the money without selling (which is public)? Who would the "schemer" even be? The developer? The large bagholders? I mean a P&D/bubble/failed crypto company isn't a ponzi scheme.

You are a massive faggot

Objectively false.
Ethereum foundation (that supports 50 talented developers around the world at San Francisco level salaries) had 12M ether. Vitalik had 500k, and sold 25% of it back at $5 to support the foundation.
Sorry kid :)

>Ethereum foundation
controled by the same russan hackers mafia

"ITS A RUSSIAN SCAM GUIZ!"

Surprise motherfucker! I'm the guy who throws in $50 biweekly in Ethereum since January 2016, and was urging /biz to do the same. Back then my threads were spammed daily, only a few people recognized Ethereum's enormous potential. People who followed my advice made a nice nestegg for themselves.

tdlr: git gud

>the random memecoin I shilled blew up
>tfw to smart for this world

>tfw bought ETH at ATH

>Eth needed for Bancor ICO (~$500M+?)
>Eth going up

(UK) so let's say I buy £2k worth of Eth and in a couple of months it goes x5, and I sell at 10k. I pay taxes on that shit right, capital gains tax maybe?

If you want. Remember it's only illegal if you get caught

Most of us bought Etherium at an ATH too, only it was around $40. We're only getting started we have a lot more room to grow.

>didnt buy at $100
>waiting for a crash
>didnt buy at $200
>surely it wont go any higher than this
>now its $300
>could have 3x my money in a month

JUST FUCKING KILL ME

Where were you when ETH tanked to 130 from 220? You wouldn't buy it anyway.

THIS:

Sold all my ETH into DGB yesterday

just fuck my shit up senpai

What in God's name prompted you to do such a thing?

TFW I didn't buy more ETH back then

guys ETH is going up

Ha ha, oh wow.

you madman

Why the FUCK would anyone sell Ethereum now? really?

It's literally the biggest invention after internet. it's going to be worth A SHITLOAD of money in 2025

ok calm down user

I feel sorry for you

i mean i guess?

what sort of future do you envision for decentralized apps really though

I am calm, im just trying to tell you that people don't mass adopt ethereum for years, meaning that even if you on 1 or 2 now, you're future is pretty much secured.

trillions and trillions of dollars go through ethereum network after banks and others start this. Theres only 100 mil ether. Just let that sink in for a while.

I hope it does so I can buy more

Well as I see it, investing in Eth is like investing in internet in early 1990s, and investing in dapps is like investing in early Microsoft or Apple.

But Im not an expert, it's just how I see things.

fucking caps pasta

THIS:

the real question is, how would they even know about it? Unless you are retarded and are buying from Coinbase

>Unless you are retarded and are buying from Coinbase

Ermmm. Seems best in UK, what else is there? Kraken?

Pay your fucking taxes and don't listen to anons

Yeah I intend to, just wondering what taxes it is. Capital gains tax on my self assessed tax return in April, based on eth price when I bought and when I sold sounds right, but I am retarded

Here it counts as illegal gambling so we can't cash out.