What happened to all the Robinhood people?

What happened to all the Robinhood people?

Is crypto currency all that is talked about anymore?

oh robinhood
I spent an entire year with you and you lost me over $1000

I never see stock threads here.

Which is odd because its still way easier to make money with equities than coins

The stock market is run by billionaire jews running algorithms. Cypto has real human traders and isn't based in old, over inflated petrol dollars

Fag

Here's the reason it's all crypto now. I made 5x your yearly gains in a week. I feel bad for you man because you have a nice bankroll that you could easily double then put half back into robinhood to feel safe again.

All I did was fund it with $5 and buy 10 shares HUSA

So do some day traders. I'm really conservative with my investments

I'm a dipshit with computers and have no clue how to begin with crypto. I'm sticking with RH right now

>Dipshit with computers
Get out.

But their algorithms still can't appropriately value a company.

>see AMD when it WAS $1

that's the thing though bro I'm not a day trader. I just picked 4 coins that are very reputable and held them for a week. that's all.

Well fair enough but you won't really have an edge trading stocks either if you're a dipshit with computers.

You know who else is a dipshit with computers??

Warren Buffett

I will! Thank you for your support :*)

!

robin hood is only available for the US

cryptos are embraced by everybody. plus 4chines is ridden with niggers, spics, middle eastern europeans, and pajeets

take a wild guess what will get more shitposts

Gains on 5k in robinhood after 5 months: $300

Gains on $15k in crypto after 2 weeks: $7000

Nobody gives a fuck about JewHood

We are still here but the thread dies when the market is closed, we'll be back sunday night/Monday morning

>Thinking crypto doesnt have these same kinds of people in it

Look I love crypto as much as the next guy, Im holding almost 5K in ETH right now.

But you'd be a fool if you didn't think more than 50% of crypto right now isn't being handled by bots.

I'm still interested in Robinhood, I'm investing in crypto because of the fast return, future tech and to support this new community. But when I hit a certain threshold of profit I do want to shift it over to stocks because I don't see crypto replacing stocks.

i made 3500$ into 70k in 3 months with crypto, and that's not even an impressive feat compared to other anons

fuck you and your yearly 25% gains

there is a robinhood general thread every day

but not on weekends when the market is closed

I wanted to try robinhood once upon a time...
But I'm from the uk so I guess I'll have to let it pass...

>+$876.78 Past Year
>Past Year
>PAST YEAR

Tons of people win millions playing the lottery too.

7 PERCENT WOWOWOW

I know what you're trying to get at, but BTC itself is just as dependable as any normal market stock, and it's been increasing more and more over time due to demand.

BTC as a coin is basically just another business stock you COULD have invested in and made 300% profits but you diversified in Home Depot and Apple and made average returns.

Exactly.

I'm up 45.15% just by hodling crypto for ONE WEEK. Didn't buy or sell anything in this timeframe.

Yes.
Now go away dirty nocoiner.
Here isnt enough place for both of us.

Got bad news for ya, fampai.

I made $200 on WFC yesterday. Feels good.

MUH BUFFET

>an expression of anger and pain when the nocoiner pleberian is hit where it hurts him most - muh shekels

While cryptos are fun, I need that rush of built in leverage like options

U mean 10% roi p.a.
Because thats what the average stockmonkey gets out.

If I put the $250 I started robinhood with back in march into eth I'd have a moderately serviceable used car by now
But alas, I did not, so i still ride the bus

~8% gain in a year.
LOLLLLLL
we 100% in a day man

i dont want to invest 11,200 to make 12,000 in one year.

i want to invest 11,200 to make 25000 in 6 months.

(((THEY))) control the NYSE and keep the goyim pacified with the superbowl every year anyway.

Exactly this.

1 year on RGT and I made $300 on $5k investment.

1 month in crypto and I have already tripled my money.

This, stock markets close for the weekend OP, there's one made every week day. And we don't try to fuck each other over there.