Idiots

I bet if you guys actually traded in the real stock market you would crash that shit harder than the boomers telling by how much weakhands there are on here.

you guys fall for easiest and simplest shit which is beyond me but once this crypto bubble bursts and goes to the normies you'll be back to being broke fags

you guys have no clue how to day trade other than looking at some fake Sell walls and panicking

how do you think real investors have made their millions? they research and then they gamble then diversify their money into shit and hold. learn from the best like Buffet and learn to overcome your weakhands and you'll be just fine

have fun being broke for the rest of your lives though

kys

So you advise to buy and hold simply?

most of the people who have made lots of money from crypto are not daytraders.

When this bull market ends some people on Veeky Forums will get hurt, but a lot will endure.

I advise not to be stupid and throw all your money on one thing like everyone on here trying to get rich quick

buy a bit of the coins you feel the strongest confidence with make sure it isn't the all time high etc then just hold and forget also don't check it every minute

Ive been swing trading several markets now for a year now and learned enough from mistakes like overcoming my weakhands and did the math to learn that the patient ones get the biggest worm

tfw when making real gains and throwing some of it on this shit is a piece of cake being the bubble is no where from a burst

It's a patient game of holding

everyone learns from their mistakes though so you guys will have to go through the stage

tru

bump

my good man are you saying you are in the market for NGR? well step right up my good fellow have I got just the deal for you.

>pays attention to day trading in crypto, demonstrates skepticism
>doesn't believe crypto is a magic piggy bank like boomers did with stocks & housing
Only a fucking moron holds a burning coal

Guys we are entering a new phase of crypto where bots are manipulating the prices of everything, and whales are accumulating. Dark days are ahead

most here are teenagers hoping for the snowflake easy way of life. They want ribbons when the panic sell, they cry and run to buy ropes when the market drops 5-10%.. so many pansies, and sadly of late, biz attracted all of these kids cause of the success many made here

I followed the advice to buy the dip on the 30min chart, but I didn't by the dip on the 3 day chart.

I hope it helps mate just remember to be patient

What are you coping with?

>made 5650% return in crypto
>no more than 25% a year in day readers

Okay

not coping with anyone really.

I have some very decent gains with crypto and don't really care for it since I've bought and have been accumulating the majority of cryptos at the lowest and wait till I can sell a 1/10 of the coins to pay off my initial investment and have been holding onto them for some time now so I don't rely on it or get depressed about it dropping since I know it's a patient game.

I trade different markets so I don't rely on this for income or quick get rich scheme all I'm trying to do is get some sense into the kids that fall for these traps since this is all BIZ has become

congratulations

I guess it's become a meme now?
"hurdur I make 1000% gains on crypto every day"
"regular market traders only make 1% ROI a year"

well that's not true if you know what market to go to and when to enter you'll be surprised.

nocoiners are adorable, aren't they gents?

I just said that I hold a majority of cryptos? how's that a nocoiner?

amazing how you can come on here and not know how to read

>buying every fucking coin instead of doing your research and buying 6-7 solid coins

.t nocoiner

Have fun being poor while autistic NEETs make millions from crypto

>says he's explained he's not a nocoiner
>it's not in his post
>must be somewhere else in the thread
>have a busy life and i'm not reading dat shit nigga
>wasting my time writing this greentext
>cuckd

prove with addresses

i have similar feelings to OP

why the fuck do so few of you learn to trade in more markets than just crypto? become good at trading in general and you have a way to make money for the rest of your life, regardless of what may or may not happen to crypto in the future. you're already trying to get good in one market, just pick some more

what wasn't the point of this post. it was to give a small tip to the people on here who don't have money to get pumped and dumped on by a bunch of hypocrites or don't know what they're doing.

it wouldn't matter because I'd get called out for larping and I'm not into your stupid games

know any other up and coming markets?

Nope, I play on a stock simulator, and so far have gotten $7k. Amazon is very reliable, and I hit a few jackpots with some stocks that had the highest price gains.

I'm an S&P 500 trader and I endorse this message.

whats the name of the the sim u use?

any pro traders here can see the end for crypto is soon enough. I can see the MM have nothing left to pump except maybe zcash and etc. Then head for the door via btc..

My post from yesterday sums it up.

You call that cryptocurrency alone a portfolio? Where's the precious metals, business stocks, government bonds, CDs and annuities? IRA? You diversify like a younger man, with nothing held back. Admirable, but mistaken.