200btc sell wall just got pulled for Waves. You know what that means, whales have accumulated, tonight it shall pump

200btc sell wall just got pulled for Waves. You know what that means, whales have accumulated, tonight it shall pump.

Buy now or stay poor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No more pumps sorry guys. Look at Bitcoin and eth, too much going on there to get caught up in alts. It's a bloodbath of a weekend for the bag holders

Thanks for the heads up!

how many you holding user? i got a little more than 2k holding with iron grips

I have 3028

nice user, im gonna buy some more while its dipping. i honestly think waves will go to 50 shekels before the end of the year

Waves is a SCAM that is the reason for the dump
See the video

fucking hell, almost got scammed by Veeky Forums again

thx senpai, selling all WAVES

Almost got raped in the ass by Waves good thing some user here posted that link.

>Sasha Ivanov is a scammer

Dip is almost closed back up. I didn't get a chance to buy extra, but it's all good maybe few chunks here and there.
Those interviewers are fucking retarded. They are just jealous that that waves had a good ICO. They are suspicious about the average ICO'er donating $3,333. Between 6000 people. I'm sure a few people bought 10's of thousands of dollars, maybe a few with a million. It was irrelevant after the ico because the price even dipped a bit below the ico price for a while..
They are just constantly harassing him. Bring up one good point. They are just deriving suspicion from literally everything he says, and he explains everything decently. Is that honestly enough to sway you? If it is you are a fucktard.

Oh you're making a kickstarter alternative?
What the fuck do the tokens do?
Are you sure they can be traded on the DEX?
Really, are you sure?
Then they just laugh at his accent.
"Is this just to get american money?"

Those interviewers are fucktards with fucked up man tits. Buddy should put a shirt on.

im selling, this is a classic pump and dump scheme

What specific part of it is? The trading part where you're supposed to sell it for profit, or what?

>buy high sell low

Everything Waves is wanting to be can be done on NXT or Ardor.

So simply putting it Waves is all hype and the founder of Waves is a convicted felon in the US.

I sold all my Waves and buying the Stratis dip at least they are doing something that has a use case.

Are they leasing? No? No functioning exchange? What, they aren't going to use smart contracts? LOL felon? Haven't heard that before. Suck my dick. You are just making shit up

Leasing is a hype buzzword for POS dumbass.
>WOW you really are stupid.
Exchange is not decentralized just check on the code.
The smart contracts are written from scratch by people who have no experience in coding.

Watch this video and see how the founder of Waves gets cornered with his scam.

>Shit is funny as fuck

Sasha Ivanov is not allowed in the US why don't you ask him why he doesn't travel to the US to promote Waves.

That video is a year old. If it's a scam, it would have drop to shit.
Not go from 30 cent to $7 dollar in a year.
The service works. Also, with leasing the transaction fees are split and divided to all waves leasers. All other cryptos, the transaction fees just go right back to the developers. It's not a scam if anyone can get a cut.

Just telling me what the definition of leasing is and call me a dumbass only confirms you are a piece of shit.
Look how hard I've been scammed by Liteclient, I made a free $1000, double my initial investment in Waves community token alone. Again, suck my cock.

That's all the free shit I get, from what started as a $400 investment. I will continue to be with this program, since it's so shitty and made me thousands of dollars, with much more to come.
I bet I could fuck your mom for a paltry amount of my Waves.

It is a scam it was even confirmed by a team member from Waves Cyrille Wetter

>holding 4 niggercoin
good man

>Cyrille Wetter
No he didn't he's a fucking active developer making a small sidechain coin on waves called incent. You don't have a source or anything. Again, you are a fucktard for thinking anyone will take what you say at face-value. Your attempts are pathetic and dickless.

>Waves is a scam
You can literally go on the lite client right now, trade on the dex, lease waves, make your own coin. This is their value proposition, make crypto simple and accessible.

If anything, it's the least scammy crypto out there. While every other project promises you the moon and stays in perpetual alpha, Waves got its working product out in a few months.

>Waves is scam
Watch how the scam gets revealed

>not buying the dip
>chasing ath

This is why you people make small gains.

Again, it's just some fat guys with self esteem issues laughing whenever the rich and smart russian man speaks, maybe they actually feel like they have larger than 3 inch cocks for a few minutes as they chuckle. Tell me a singular point where it's a scam. I bought Waves after watching that video, because there is nothing wrong with Waves. It all works, and my personal interests are the same as the developers'.