ETH

Are you buying more now or waiting for the dip?

I can't sell now. I don't wanna bet on a dip that might not happen.

But I'm torn between buying more and waiting for the fabled dip. I remember when it dipped nearly 100 dollars at 220 and then quickly corrected.

i bought more and it's going to go up, up, up!

same situation here
just wait for a dip. worst case you profit off ur eth going up so its win win

That's the thing. How much of a dip and how fast?

My target value is 290, but for all I know we might never see 290 again.

I'm buying with fiat, and buying as much as I can. Going long on obvious dips on my margin account.

This shit is about to blow right past BTC. You'd be crazy not to buy it right now

I've bought eth off coinbase before but all my purchases recently have been getting canceled.

2 days later eth is up $60. Fuck coinbase.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

I bought some more now, fuck it. It's a long term hodl anyway, the difference between buying now and buying the dip will be negligibly if this shit takes off in a years time

I sold at $300. Shit is definitely going to dip back down. I would sell now if I were you. It went from 228 to 135 in 2 days for fucks sake.

Sell motherfucker
You'll be able to buy again on Monday

help me babes. I sent .06 eth to myself, not knowing about the .1 minimum....any kind user want to help me with .04 eth?

0x5cb91502e79530259ff89b952ccdf2b0e0602dee

>31
they actually just closed my account after i signed in via iOS - maybe it was a (((coincidence)))

gotta move to gemini with a 2 week verification period - so may infact need to liquidate some alts to have btc ready to increase eth position on next dip

Sure thing, prince pajeet

>tfw sold at 200
I want to die

I have bad news for you...

Just put 2 grand in at after selling 1 grand at 288. No regrets.

I bought over 18 in the last 24 hours alone.

No monies. So just bought over 1.6 eth. I already have some. I hope it crashes to be able to buy more

Lmfaooooo. The projection

keep ur coins, buy dips with fiat

thats what i do, no risk

sure you could gain a lot more if you sold your coins and bought the dip back, but there's so many examples of you being left behind or having to buy back at a much higher price, its just not worth it, unless you like to play with your money

hey guys total beginner here. I just know the basics of crypto currency.
Anyone good links with a good tutorial in this topic. Im totally clueless reading about fiat and coinbase.
Would appreciate it greatly!

HOLY SHIT GUYS DIP INCOMING

GET READY TO BUY IT UP

SOON

lmao
pyramid head

Smart use of the logo

Will hit 365 by monday