WAVES DROPING SHIT CRASHING

wats happening to waves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is now a good time to get in STRAT and WAVES or abandon ship?

lokk at those order books

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

yesterday some russian bilionere bought it, ist doing oposite what should

>People panicking on a dump after good news

You're being played. This is a manipulation. It's still in an up channel

how low it will get? i want to buy

ETH is mooning. Everythone is chasing. Buy the dip faggots

Yes

Unrelated Waves question:
I made a wallet with the Waves lite client but I forgot to write down the seed. The wallet's also gone from the web interface. Can I no longer get in? I have the passphrase.

I had no coins/tokens on it yet.

Whales have taken hold of waves, just like dgb, strat, ark. I think the end of crypto is upon us

fucking pissed because I bought that the peak of that rise yesterday
damn

Stop trying to min/max the trade and just buy the dip if you believe it will go up

If you don't have any funds in the wallet, just generate a new one

3PHzjhNaEkstYB9RszwgsUQGzyqhBDkq24j

Oh wow, the price is back to where it was a few hours ago and it even leveled off. Of course I would expect somebody who incorrectly spells dropping as "droping" to be this easily excitable.

Yeah, I could do that. But what's the answer to my question? Can I no longer get in?

OP is literally a retarded child
>droping
>wat
>lokk
>BILIONERE
>END OF CRYPTO!

Nigger stfu, grow some fucking balls

Its been dicking around at $5.30/5.50 for ages, where its at now is good. You didnt excpect it to stay the $7 it was yesterday right?

I did expect that.

where did i said something like
>end of crypto
im just gathering attention with this capslock becouse i want to know what is happening, need informations to buy at the lowest or not to buy by whatever reason that i dont know

and misspeling, im slav on oxy and benzos

WHEN IS THE TIME TO BUY?

Certainly not at its all time high. You can buy now or see if it goes down some more.

The passphrase you put in is locally stored, as in it was only good for the machine you generated the wallet. I can take the seed phrase ot your wallet, assuming I found somehow, and use it to get into your account from anywhere else, regardless of how good a password you made

If you don't have the seed phrase, which is basically the private key, you won't have access to that wallet any more

i bought 2k waves recently. even though i bought it really high, i think it will go way past 10 dollars within the next couple months so im pretty comfy, palms only moist atm

kek be with me

why do you think that? exept that russian bilionere fact

my penis said so

>artificial sell wall been pushing price down all day = whale shaking out weak hands + accumulating
>smart contracts coming in fall
>billionaire announced partnership

what more do you need? waves is probably the most obvious buy right now.

Look this video!
This is the reason why people are selling.
The founder of Waves is a scammer!

Possible. Waves and Bitshares (which popped 100% yesterday) are built on similar technology to the almighty Bancor.

shieeeetttt
just throw 11 buck into it

Look at those sell walls! WTF

Scammed by a Russian scammer.
lolwut?

That video is a year old. If it's a scam, it would have drop to shit.
Not go from 30 cent to $7 dollar in a year.

The service works. Also, with leasing the transaction fees are split and divided to all waves leasers. All other cryptos, the transaction fees just go right back to the developers. It's not a scam if anyone can get a cut.

That's what the investors said before Madoff got caught.

Waves is a scam.
Sasha Ivanov doesn't travel to the US to promote Waves because when he does he ends up in jail.

>Scammers gonna scam!

Must watch:

why cant you retards hold after a market correction following a huge increase?

it really isnt that hard, just fucking wait and learn not to buy at an ATH

You can't even begin to compare anyone to Madoff until they are caught of specific securities crimes. Bernie stole 20 bil form investors without transparency and lied to his customers about numbers and returns.

Wheras, everyone in the waves ICO knows that you are just developing project with no guarantee to make money. It successful once it went above ico price. Sasha lives near bigger hotbeds for crypto conferences, plus he barely knows english, so why do any public speaking? You are just dumb, unreasonable and a baby.

Sasha doesn't go to the US because he is a scammer and knows because of his criminal past he ends up in jail.

Very shady and scammy Waves watch this video

Sorry, at what point in the video are his criminalities revealed? He did nothing wrong. He is also not responsible for people living in jurisdictions where crypto is illegal, who buy the crypto and get in trouble. If crypto is illegal where you live, you are in a very gay country. So, what is his convistion, besides scams that are highly functional and technologically advanced?

>18000 now
Okay yeah fuck you WAVES.
>giant ass walls on each side
I don't even know what the fuck they're doing anymore.
If it gets back to where I bought it I'm taking my money out and going into something that isn't just a playground for whales.
>whales in the waves

So why bother even having a password login, I have so many passwords right now for different wallets and exchanges it is getting out of hand

You can log into any client as long as you know your wallet address and the passphrase to use it.

Because without it anyone could send a transaction from your wallet if they use your PC. The passphrase is basic the private key to restore/access your wallet from any other client

It's a playground for whales because it's a solid coin and they want more cheap. Just hodl for a year and you'll be laffing

>benzos
gib pls?

hodl this 10 buck for a year?

10? more like 50

>gib pls?
what?

benzos

bromazepam