Can non-Christians go to heaven?

Can non-Christians go to heaven?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.com/en/Fate_of_the_unlearned
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No
Sorry OP, no Catholics in heaven

Wow im out of breath looking at those stairs. Can God install a fucking escalator or some shit? fuck man

>No one comes to the Father except through me.

Pope said yes, if they are good people otherwise. Good enough for me!

This is why Americans don't go to heaven

The pope isn't a Christian

When they spent enough time in purgatory, then maybe.

All modern Christians are descendant from the Catholic church.

Its ok if you have heretical beliefs, user. Just be as good a person as you can, and we'll walk hand in hand in the kingdom of heaven!

retard

Nobody knows.

Maybe Jesus saved everyone. Maybe nobody is in hell right now. We for one cannot know until we die.

>5“Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?” 6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”
John 14

Everyone in Heaven is Christian. That much is certain. Christ harrowed Hell and preached His Gospel to the dead. He will also take everything into account in His wisdom and mercy on Judgement Day.

wikipedia.com/en/Fate_of_the_unlearned

Still, most people will reject Him.

>Maybe Jesus saved everyone. Maybe nobody is in hell right now. We for one cannot know until we die.
Have you read the Bible?

While most passages suggest faith as a necessary or only component, there are a few passages that suggest otherwise, suggesting there was some division on the issue

>Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Nope

They go in hell, especially the muslims they will be boiled in pig urine, and will only have pig meat to eat.

And why would you be certain "coming to the father" refers to being treated nicely in the afterlife?

>You die
>You see this
>"...And why would I want you?"

How do you respond?

I know about Bane and why he wears the mask.

All modern Christians are descendant from the Church, which eventually separated into Latin and Greek Churches.

Its ok if you have historically illiterate beliefs. Just be as good a person as you can, and what processes your psyche will rot in the ground like the rest of us.

Depends.

Catholics say yes. Protestants say no.

>Catholics say yes
Nope

>Catholics say "..."
Nope

Rapist, murderer even Hitler can go to heaven if they just believe that god went hell for their sins.

Remember, for whatever the fuck the reason, god went to hell.

God went to hell.

>heaven
Christian heaven is bad place for stay

I don't understand why someone would say "no". Do we really think that an incredibly down to Earth, common sense having man like Jesus would reject someone from heaven who lived a life the same as a good Christian simply because they didn't say the 10 words "I accept Jesus into my life from this moment onward"?

Jesus tells people to be like the good Samaritan. John the Baptist was telling Roman soldiers how to behave and be right with God even though they worshiped foreign gods. Jesus commended a Roman centurion for having more faith than anyone in Israel.

Jesus seems to care more about your actions rather than the inflated words you use to make yourself feel better.

Do you believe an innocent god went to hell?

“I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. ...

Are you talking about hell as in hades as in the world of the dead?

Or do you mean actual hell, the second death with a lake of fire and sulfur which comes after the resurrection?

What do you think that really means though?

How does a person "abide in Jesus" in your opinion?

Believe in him. Dedicate your life to following him.