We need the final solution to the "&humanities" question now!

We need the final solution to the "&humanities" question now!

Literature & Humanities

sounds good to me

tfw a daoist anarchist who lives beyond "good" or "evil", does good without intention, is infinitely spontaneous and creative like a child, incredibly smart but knows nothing, wise without any pretense of being wise, true to himself, and completely one with the Dao.

History& was a mistake

This, it seems like the most sensible solution.

This makes a lot more sense.

>Stupidly Autistic

We should just ban every single poster on this board that has a history on /pol/

If the humanities posters think they can intimidate us with their hidden posts, they better watch out! Veeky Forumstorians have their limits! One day we will ban their dirty lying philosophical threads!

If you Veeky Forumsfags are so numerous and powerful than your threads should have no problem staying afloat.

How about History & Philosophies?

Philosophy is the autism that is destroying this board.

Literally every single person I know that is into philosophy is either extremely autistic or extremely arrogant.

On top of that they cannot form an intellectual sentence when it comes to historical notes, they only focus on literature instead of archaeology.

That's a whole lot of words to describe autism.

>Literally every single person I know that is into philosophy is either extremely autistic or extremely arrogant.
The same is true for people into history desu.

>no more Zizek threads

Get out.

Historians - Humanity and its history as perfect creations, acknowledging its struggles and the varieties of political views through time.

Philosophers - Life fucking sucks, get over it. Everything else than a anarcho-capitalistic state is retarded.

"History"
>stuff you can immediately find on google
>treating historical events like vidya
>no sources/"back to X" arguments
>Was it autism/Was X autistic/What the hell was his problem?
>"funny" jokes about irrelevant shit
>anti-German/British/French/Slav bashing
>Lindybeige posting
>HRE/Voltaire memes
>meta threads blaming other boards & Humanities for their own shit

this is a good idea
>average &humanities fag
no

>Veeky Forums - Business
>/cel/ - Celebrity
>/ecn/ - Economics
>/flm/ - Film
>Veeky Forums - History
>Veeky Forums - Literature
>/ph/ - Philosophy
>/rg/ - Religion
>/tv/ - Television

FUCKING GET ON IT MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>average &humanities fag

nah im just sick of hitler/nazi germany threads 24/7 made by pol manchildren.

intellectual discussions about ancient civilizations are dying out because of you.

t. Veeky Forums /leftypol/ nigger

>Was it autism/Was X autistic/What the hell was his problem?
this is probably the best thing about the entire board m8

Why should people be forced into autistically narrow niches?

Even if they are (which is fine I guess) AT LEAST religion and philosophy must be one board. Political Ideology and Economic ideology must be welcomed as well. That's a thread I would go on desu.

>autistically narrow niches

t. pleb who only has one topic of interest and thinks mixing different topics together is actually a good thing

Sometimes I want to discuss history. Sometimes humanities. Sue me.

t. redditor stuck in the mindset that every tiny niche must have a thousand dead boards

they created a whole chan for redditors like you who never got it it's called infinity chan hahaha maybe you should give it a whirl

m00t was right when he didn't want to make Veeky Forums

yeah yeah, sure, it's /pol/ fault

Veeky Forums would just be larping about being a totally badass warior in x period and posting shit youtubes

social science stuff should be pushed to Veeky Forums though (particularly economics), partly because Veeky Forums would freak out

philosophy should be pushed to Veeky Forums, it fits (and is still discussed) better there

>one of the worst memes ever
>best thing a board can produce
Really gets your neurons firing.

>one of the worst memes ever
stirner memes are worse, at least "autistic" posts are funny

Tfw the "history" side of OP's pic has several paintings, which is part of the humanities.

The two are more intertwined than most people realize

That which can be named is not the Tao, friend.

The only Redditor here is you who thinks & humanities is a good thing so you can shitpost.

Nice false-flag, retard.

This

There is (or at least was) a lot of religion/philosophy threads on that board

I would also appreciate it if the mods did their fucking job and got rid of political threads on Veeky Forums

And leave History as its own board? I'd be down for that.

>social science stuff should be pushed to Veeky Forums

They would not be made to feel welcomed. Veeky Forums dos not like things that are not science but put the word in their name.

Yeah, he should have used more photographs of Genghis, Caesar, and them guys.

>I would also appreciate it if the mods did their fucking job and got rid of political threads on Veeky Forums

How many of us are doing our jobs and reporting off topic, shitposting and other posts or threads that infringe the rules?

>anarcho-capitalistic state

>Anarcho-capitalist

>anarchist
>capitalist

>& Humanities

>they unironically don't realize everyone interested in humanities is a raging ancap

found the tumblr meme poster faggot, again
leave

>hey guys let's not discuss history on a history board! what a novelty idea!
>instead we should discuss Foucault's semen drizzle, the nature of nature, post-constructurmarxomodernfunctionalism and whether it's ethical to eat animal poop

Why do all Veeky Forumsfags constatnly sperg out at the fact that most people are interested in discussing philosophy, ideology, and religion instead of history? make your history threads and enjoy them. No one stops you.

We aren't mad that you want to discuss it, this just shouldn't be a pkace for it. Go back to Veeky Forums to indulge in circlejerks with other pseuds.

>We aren't mad that you want to discuss it, this just shouldn't be a pkace for it.
Just ignore them. The fact that their mere presence triggers you is telling about your maturity level.

We won't stop until this shit is gone.

>most people
>discuss
>philosophy, ideology, and religion

As if "History" doesn't encompass all the /pol/bait threads

as i said Veeky Forums would freak out, but social sciences are science, people need to deal with that (not that some of them don't have non-scientific elements, lookin' at you sociology)

>everything i don't like is tumblr :(((((

>religion threads ad infinitum

Its not your opinion, its your memes

It's not even that, you just need more guided discussion and approach to this. Something the Veeky Forums admins don't know how to do.

&Humanities fags always get butthurt at the thought of us kicking them out because they know their shitty autistic board will be dead. The only reason their threads get so many replies is because they bait the people that come here for historical discussion.

You ever consider you might just be over-thinking it?

I would applaud but I'm too not busy not acting, not thinking and not laughing

nope
look at this shit :(((( its happening in everywhere

I don't know. From an outside perspective, that whole image reads like someone kept a personal list of every time someone disagreed with him and wrote it and how it was typed out down and then wrote all of it out as a list of stereotypes.

some of it yes, but tumblr reaction gif and unironic Le XD :((( shit isn't

kek like ww2 thread number 1905509851068 about "if i was hitler" and shitflinging between tankies and nazis over the importance of lend lease and whether soviet hordes were real is any less rehashed

>Wow no strawman you sure won that argument

This is why strictly history posters are the autistic children of the &humanities board.

The Humanities part itself is not bad by any means. Its just that this site is populated by man-children who have only a cursory knowledge of the humanities or academia for that matter.

I know a great documentary about a bunch of people in the ghetto who over the course of two decades got rid of the drug dealers, cleared the empty lots full of garbage, secured some employment, and instilled civic virtue in the youth all while weathering the 2009 hosing crisis and economic depression. This would be perfect for the "&Humanities" part of the board to discuss but it would involve discipline to watch (its over 3 hours), knowledge of community organizing/urban renewal, and doesn't involve memes nor masturbating to Rome. It also shows minorities in a good light so the /pol/ brigade would flip their shit yet again, so it would be lost here.

>Political Ideology and Economic ideology must be welcomed as well.
no the mustn't be

Philosophy is for Veeky Forums

this board was a mistake
when is the "trial" going to be over? what's the point of "trial boards" if they're gonna stay forever?

this needs /mu/ in the boards section at the top
maybe take /i/ out and put it in, i use /i/ a decent amount and, unless i need to lurk even more, i've never seen it filled with these people

this

Wow. It just so happens that all the people /pol/ doesn't like are newfags.

And wadaya know? The giant spike in user-ship over the course of Trump's election didn't happen and all the people who don't take /pol/'s shit lying down are the newfags. I must have imagined the teeming mass of people in /pol/ who migrated directly from r/the_donald.

>. It also shows minorities in a good light so the /pol/ brigade would flip their shit yet again, so it would be lost here.
The idea that Traditionalist or White Nationalist irrationally hate all minorities and don't want them to have success in their own communities is propaganda.

what's wrong with Lindybeige posting?

Oh come on. Worse you'd get is a few nigger and we wuz jokes.

>Implying r/the_donald is not started as /pol/ colony on reddit

Every time we have an African history thread we are flooded with dipshits who precisely irrationally hate all minorities and don't want them to have success in their own communities".

We are constantly waist deep in people who think the Confederacy did nothing wrong, think that all those lynchings were justified, and want Jim Crow back. And don't tell me they are being ironic because they are always sincere until they are called out and may loose political face for their bullshit movement.

We can't have a single conversation involving blacks that doesn't devolve into /pol/ entirely regardless of how we try to keep it on track or ignore them.

Not him but these semen guzzlers constantly accuse me of being from there even though I'm not. Really makes you think if it's really /pol/acks who are the problem, or newfag trash who accuse every "problematic" posting of being /pol/ because reddit told them it's a containment board and no racism exists outside of it.

>/pol/ has poster IDs just like reddit
>/pol/ has flags to increase nationalism and flaming tendencies
>/pol/ attracts and fascinates reddit conservatives that need an outlet for their racism
/pol/ is attracting the newfags and it is a containment board according to global rule 3 racism shouldn't exist. Mods are tolerating it on /pol/ because it's impossible to discuss politics without it

>complains about IDs and namefaggotry while posting with a trip
Consider self immolation you humongous faggot. Also global rule 3 is the typical nu-Veeky Forums garbage that emerged after 2010.

who cares about rules?
we say niggers and faggots all the time before /pol/ even exist

I conflated /pol/ with "traditionalist and White nationalist" which was my mistake.

Still, I doubt your statement.

Maybe it is just because I don't see it as easily but I very rarely notice liberals getting ass-blasted over nothing. Yet as I stated here we constantly loose entire threads to /pol/.

So we may be overly on edge about this but our fears are far from unfounded.

And then those redditors in the colony flood back to Veeky Forums with their cancer. Like these guys

It was ironic racism and now it's unironic. I know you guys love it but it's hard to have intelligent discussions when you spout your race war bullshit so please keep it to /pol/

It's absolutely irrelevant whether it's ironic or unironic. If I call you a kike right now, how can you even tell if I mean it ironically?

I want to doubt it too. Maybe if I can get a link I will post the doc and see if we can have a good thread.

>I very rarely notice liberals getting ass-blasted
>So we may be overly on edge about this
Nice 180 moron.

If I express a love of money etc, it would be ironic. But constantly shoving race war propaganda and trying to "redpill" everyone all the time gets very annoying. Not to mention dismissing every post you think is posted by someone who isn't Caucasian.

Literature is part of the humanities though.

As is history.

More like if I call you a nigger then just call me a whitey cuck cracker back instead of crying about some boogeyman board like a little bitch. The only annoying thing here is your kind and your feminine manners.

I'm new here. What's wrong with humanities threads?

>Nice 180 moron.
I'm stating that it isn't as much of a problem as people say while acknowledging that I'm not omniscient about everything on this board, you fucking sperg.

But the people who say nigger all the time on this site are the most easily triggered.

People who say triggered all the time are triggered nonstop.

if we're all going to shooting at each other in the soros and Putin funded race war of 2019 why can't we at least be nice to each other on the History and humanities subreddit of an Armenian kebab interchange forum?

Yes and /pol/ has an entire line of memes about it.

the thing is, this site is one of the few places where you can really have free speech and not getting your opinion deleted because they're politically incorrect, naturally all people who's sick of progressive crap gonna vent in this site

Its like Trump election, nobody predict Trump will win because people who vote for him are being silenced, or hide their beliefs over fear of being castrated, so they vent by voting him

>a /pol/ack was autistic and mad enough to make this because someone disagreed with them

Really jogs the noggin

Yeah like this one. Perfectly fits you.

>tfw come to Veeky Forums and 80% of the threads are "philosophy" or tacitly related to history but only use it as a jumping-off point for some philosophical discussion