Why does life reward the worst people with money?

>working for 7 years out of college
>financially responsible, no debt, paid off student loans
>set to retire by age 50, max out 401k, make regular contributions to stock portfolio
>meanwhile bitcoin, which is used almost EXCLUSIVELY by money launderers, drug users, drug dealers, cybercriminals and get-rich-quick slimeballs is up 600% in 12 months

Its just upsetting because I specifically avoided buying bitcoin because of the kind of people that use it, and now those same people have 6x more money. damn it.

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitcoin is slowly dying. Newspaper articles (like, paper newspapers on the street) of cities across europe are declaring Eth the new king.

I'd recommend really taking a look at the Eth community, follow Vitalik on twitter, watch the news.

It's a solid investment.

First off good job on being responsible.

But you have no vision. Great job on setting yourself up. Now use your brain for once and see emerging trends and build wealth.

Thats a sign to get out of eth bro.

You're right. Only faggots buy bitcoin. Smart people like us buy ETH. I've made 100k off of it already.

ur being silly

criminals make their money by taking on a huge risk to provide goods and services that the average person is not willing to take on. nothing is stopping u from being one. nothing about being a criminal means you are inherently bad with money.

nothing is stopping you from investing in BTC

I have no debt, no liabilities, and am set to retire young thanks to putting a small stake into BTC and ETH.

>life reward
There is no cosmic force. There are people who go out and take risks both bold and stupid and there are meek faggots that settle for stable mediocrity and make whiny posts on teenage forums later. That's it.

>be slimeball liberal college student
>take out student loans many times your own net worth violating St. Paul's commands to not be in debt
>get a degenerate white collar job instead of pursuing masculine virtue working with your hands
>freely and eagerly submit yourself to the salaried slavery your ancestors shed their blood to free you from
>looks down upon those who saw the holy light of crypto sent by God to defeat the corrupt world order

They have a temporary high, you're set for life. Don't worry.

We also live longer. Guys like you end up getting a brain aneurysm at 34.

Pic related OP, it's you.

Bitcoin has died 134 times, we're used to it.

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

>Why does life reward the worst people with money?
You have a wrong mindset, money = bad, people with money = bad. Fix the mindset first.

>it's another nocoiner cope thread

>the absolute state of nocoiners

Morals and ethics are a human construction in an otherwise void universe of cause and affect.

OP you are weak, you will never transcend time and space.

>Its just upsetting because I specifically avoided buying bitcoin because of the kind of people that use it, and now those same people have 6x more money. damn it.
You didn't take the risk, or any risk.

The path you chose was certain, but conservative and steady. For every guy that invested in bitcoin, there's another who started a business that didn't work, or gambled it on some dot com failure, or whatever.

It's a shame that it took you so long to realise this, because it sounds like it's made you bitter. On the other hand, it could be worse. You could have spent that money and had to retire at 75, not 50.

But yeah, the process of enlightenment should go:
- Average: get a better job so you can buy nice things
- Above average: get a job and live below your means, invest remainder in index funds to be above average and retire earlier than your peers
- Excellent: risk the possibility of failure by taking bigger risks with both your time and money - start a business, make risky investments, etc.

Why should taking a conventional path yield anything better than conventional results. You gotta get out your comfort zone.

That said, you're still better off than most people

>I wish I bought bitcoin 6 months ago when everyone told me to

It's okay user when we smash 3000 and rally up to 4000 you can buy my bags there while I go to my airbnb in queenstown nz.

>be a shy autistic teenager from low-middle class family
>fail to make the average at most major spheres of life
>become resentful of ordinary people doing their best
>externalize your frustrations through edgy pseud bullshit and blame shifting
>shitpost about muh masculine traditionalism while masturbating to chinese cartoons and playing vidya in your parents' basement

You mean set for life getting his asshole ripped up in quarterly performance reviews, being given 1% raises per year in corporate America and being told be thankful to have a job? Coming home to a mortgage you can't afford and a wife you can't look at anymore, and kids you dont have the energy to play with?

I'm not saying coiners are geniuses or saints, but dont paint wagecuckery for what it ain't.

hate to break it to you user, but anyone here with a 10K+ portfolio also has a good job and already cushy retirement accounts, that's how they bought the coins to make their 500-1000+%. you're only thinking about the NEETs who buy shitcoins and post screenshots of $500 portfolios.

It's because you're dumb, brain washed, lack courage, and are not a visionary.

You think going to college and working for 7 years means anything? You think paying off your scam student loans has any moral value? Even if it did, you think moral fortitude makes you rich? You arrogant, greedy, and stupid.

You got tricked by a system put in place to make you a slave. Not figuratively, literally. The wealthy elite of the past knew that slavery as they knew it would not survive into the modern world, so they designed a system of mental slavery that captures you from birth and implant these systems of thinking that you're currently chained to.

Anyone who understands basic mathematics knows that you'll never be financially independent even if you make over 200k a year. It's just not possible. The way the majority of the corporate later is, you have to live at a certain social level to be accepted into positions of power which are positions of financial reward, and living at that level drains so much of your income that it doesn't mater if you make 50k or 300k a year, after taxes as lifestyle needed to maintain said salary, you are equal at the end of the day.

The only way to make money is to see what others do not. One of the things you don't see is the matrix you're living in.

You think that shit was just a movie? Now hush hush, back to sleep my friend...

Wrong. I bought $50 worth of ethereum biweekly since January 2016. If I was a millionaire, I would buy more, but thats what I could get. I'm doing very well and so did the people who listened to my advice.

>follow Vitalek on twitter

That's the last thing I would do. He doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Whenever I read something he writes, I think about selling because I have no idea how he doesn't fuck this whole thing up.

>be bitter atheist liberal faggot
>ideology consists of praising dudes with shit on their cocks and AIDS
>see successful men following the path of Tradition
>externalize your frustration by whining and bitching online
>shitpost against those who have the courage to live their ideals and masturbate furiously

Because you're stupid and small minded. ALL you know how to do is do what people tell you.

OP is a good goyim, let him be.

Good post.

I'm glad I realised this when I did. At first I was angry that all the shit I'd been told about success was complete bullshit. But luckily I'd only been wagecucking 3 years out of college so I soon got over it, started a business, and invested in ETH pretty early. If I had followed the frugal + index funds path (which is still above average) I'm sure I'd have been too bitter to enjoy the money once I made it.

That said, I think most people are actually quite happy in their wagey jobs. Veeky Forums tends to attract introverted people with a mistrust of authority. Most people aren't like this and actually don't mind waging.

But if you're a wagecuck and hating it, and you're on this site, you should probably start thinking outside the box rather than following this path, OP

I have no idea what you're trying to say, or what I'm wrong about, but you sound poor.

>investing in inflationary crypto

as soon as its unlimited you better sell it

Wanna meet me again in 10 years to confirm?

[email protected]

hello user. I am one of those people. besides a monthly sales / profit volume close to your annual / bi annual salary, I've also a crypto portfolio of about 70k with all original investments into it taken out and cashed out in fiat. :~)

Pretty much, the modern wage/slavery system really does have a lot of uncanny parallels with medieval serfdom. Acquiring capital is the only way.

>>freely and eagerly submit yourself to the salaried slavery your ancestors shed their blood to free you from

So much this

Here's your first mistake.

Separate business and pleasure. Business is just a game, play the game to win. You can be all high and mighty in your personal life.

People sure do get saintly when they use their billions to help people.

SUICIDE WATCH

This is the most childish, retarded shit I've read all day.
But the world needs plenty of plumbers, so have at it, sport!

Thought I was on plebbit for a second, good post though faggot

>be an underage poltardian virgin
>see an accurate description of your cookie-cutter miserable life
>feel a rush of blood to your head as it fills with blind impotent rage
>fail to compose yourself enough to keep up the pretense of semi-coherent thought behind ten layers of irony safeguards
>blurt out the_donald-tier wordsalad full of subconscious projections and elaborate primary school insults

Shhh... aren't the elites kind of right though? We need some wage slaves.

Also there's the female psychology element.

Athiest fag or no, you have to admire the principles set forth right in the beginning of the bible. Man and woman. Woman is man's helper. She tempts man with the apple of sin and knowledge.

The day women become content without nice things is the day capitalism dies. Much of the capitalism experience is tied to making bitches happy, whether you fags accept that or not.

Thanks if you enjoyed my post send me some BTC you niggers

1PAUHBFRVSsGrJdjtrmt2ozBDsRkXSvbap

I read this shit, and all I can think is how fucking entitled you shits are. A home, a family, a good job. But boo hoo he has to be productive and work for things he wants.

Gold, internet, new technologies, literally everything can be used for wrong purposes, not the absolutely nothing that exists in this black and white, banks, government, everything has something wrong in the middle, just why am I going in the consequences of these people, I I'm a bad person Bill gates "steal" the idea of steve jobs friendly graphical interface, which is used until today, you use it for sure, what to say that why you are a bad person? You already have everything stabilized, and everything directed, was the Style of life that you chose, but why should we be taxed for not following yours?

Once NEETS are the new elite we'll probably act exactly like the old elites but instead of "goyim" we say "normie" and "nocoiner".

Nope. Certain things are inherently good or bad. Virtue ethics ftw faggot

>not realising BTC is inflating too and at a higher rate than ETH currently

It's funny, I remember in history class they would talk about how in medieval times there were the peasants and the nobles and that was it. This was true in many, if not most, societies. But one thing they touched on a little but never really went into were the wealthy merchants who made money off of both of them. Those were the TRUE free men, and that system is in place to this day.

>girls don't like me and the world revolves around my teenage bioproblems
You forgot the inforgraphic.

To me it sounds like insecurity rather than entitlement. Like, they don't feel capable of progressing in a job and having a fun social life, so they turn to something that makes them feel "better" and "special".

that's not virtue ethics

virtue ethics is about being a virtuous person

and there are no inherently good or bad actions - that's the whole point. It's all about context, right time, right place, etc.

E.g. it may be virtuous to lie in some situations but not others. Whereas someone like Kant would say lying is inherently bad

>meanwhile bitcoin, which is used almost EXCLUSIVELY by money launderers, drug users, drug dealers, cybercriminals and get-rich-quick slimeballs is up 600% in 12 months

Okay.

And Kant was definitely not a virtue theorist

Computer engineer here. I love simpletons like you. You work so hard expecting validation, while we sit back to think and analyse. Intelligence trumps hard work. A contractor will earn more money at first, but ultimately who wins the race? You lack the wit and the intelligence but you're too stubborn to see it. You think you're the "good" guy just because you never stop breaking your back even though you don't have to. You think that people that blindly follow and never question anything are the "good" guy?

At the risk of cliche: don't hate the player, hate the game.

There will always be money to be made from sex, violence, and addiction. This isn't new news.

Besides, you're not too late to join the party.

>he's still a no coiner

Why are you here??

>implies intellectual high ground
>proceeds by attacking "the mediocre middle manager" strawman

Hating shy autists born into poor families seems like it's in very bad taste, user. You sound unpleasant -- their politics are angst-ridden, but they're not worthy of scorn -- they are what they are, and had no choice in it.

>Computer engineer here.
>A contractor will earn more money at first, but ultimately who wins the race?
Who does win the race? Surely the contractor or better yet the guy who is rich enough to retire altogether through investing in crypto or whatever

What is your point? You sound no different from OP. Why are you still waging?

>be whiny numale loser seeing real men succeed in life
>see an accurate description of your cookie-cutter miserable life
>feel the blood pressure rising, know you need to drag everyone else down into the black pit of despair which is your purposeless life
>fail to present any sort of coherent argument other than to blindly and desperately accuse your opponent to be a strawman of your fanciful imagination
>butthurt radiates across time and space

>freshman codemonkey pseud: the post
God you're insufferable.

You're a child. The "wealthy elite" are the best and brightest who worked within the system and worked harder and smarter than you as "modern slaves" while you sit and trade crypto and think you're better than people who actually work hard. Working isn't slavery when nobody forces you to do anything with the money you are paid. Your whole post is based on horse shit. When the crypto bubble blows up in your face, you'll be sucking dick for minimum wage.

>Sour Grapes, the fucking post

I'm just happy sitting here on my 5x gains in BTC and my 33x gains in Ethereum. Maybe if you hadn't been a sanctimonious cunt and invested in the technology you wouldn't be so salty.

I'm not hating people for the circumstances of their birth. I'm disliking them for the shitty paths they're actively choosing to take after.

>Intelligence trumps hard work
You need both to be truly successful. Being smart and lazy is worse than being stupid and working hard.

>implying I didn't invest in crypto
Are you even out of college? Some of us actually enjoy our jobs and the network we built through it. You sound no different from OP.

Why would you think that?
Oh I know

Lol. Then you beg for money. Hilarious.

once you get in a position of wealth, you can afford to do riskier projects that have a much greater return than traditional investments. The meekness of financial independence is what eventually cripples their gains

Indeed?

>Some of us actually enjoy our jobs
I know, I wrote this post But I don't understand your swipe at contractors. OP didn't say anything about contract work

But since you brought it up, why do you say
>A contractor will earn more money at first, but ultimately who wins the race?

Surely it's the contractor, he has more flexibility and gets paid more?

>post an upbeat edgy /pol/ banter greentext
>be unable to come up with anything remotely funny or clever after just two responses
>copy half the replies and spice it up with "not an argument", "you're dumb" and "i'm successful"
>"no really guys I am"
Step it up, faggot, you're making your buddies in endless Memerson threads on Veeky Forums look like genuine intellectual titans.

>The "wealthy elite" are the best and brightest who worked within the system and worked harder and smarter than you

>The "wealthy elite" are the best and brightest who worked within the system and worked harder and smarter than you as "modern slaves" while you sit and trade crypto and think you're better than people who actually work hard

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
>takes breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAH

Oh my god, my eyes are watering from laughter. The brainwashing done on you is so absolute and complete that I have to admire it as a miracle of social engineering.

Do you know what the difference is between a child who grows up in a working class family and one who grows up in a millionaire family?

Trick question. Nothing and everything.

The greatest spell the elites have cast over you is the "we're rich because we work harder and are smarter, muh capitalism" meme.

Children of millionaires eat nourishing food, have parents around them and get taken care of instead of having two parents that work and feed them mcdonalds because they are too exhausted to cook healthy food, they go to the best schools, network with children of other elite families and form networks with other like minded people, and then they work together in society to become even richer from doing literally 1/1000th of the work an average person does all while you, the normie, goes around thinking "man, they are just smarter and more talented than me".

If you only knew how well rich people had it, you'd fucking riot. They trick you by making you think that you and them are different, but you're not. They just have more power than you and can thus do more of everything and be better because of their wealth, not their intelligence and work ethic. I literally cannot believe you think that way. Wake up.

By the way I was ass raped by DGB and thrown out of their moving car. I'm lying by the side of the road bleeding out from my prolapsed anus. Please send me some BTC so I can lick my wounds

>tfw NEET with $50k crypto portfolio
I don't even know anymore, I don't have the guts to trade shitcoins with this amount so I've just put it all in ETH and have gone back to watching anime for most of the day.

>The "wealthy elite" are the best and brightest who worked within the system and worked harder and smarter than you

ah yes, the wealthy have invented many things -- most of the world was invented and built by the rich, right. And they've fought all the wars, and tilled all the fields, right?

Lol. If she sat next to Warren Buffett and Bill Gates, she'd get laughed out of the room. Only teenage girls give a shit about that stupid bitch. Terrible point.

good. don't buy shitcoins. the coin market is hitting saturation and only the strongest will pull through (like ETH), just like the last bubble.

You need to read OP again. He's ranting on the "worst" people making the most money, but ultimately who are the good guys ? Who were the founding fathers of your peaceful modern life ? The contractors ?
Look at the big picture.

>top managers are playing angry birds in their offices while I do all the hard work picking nose in my cubicle
This site is 18+. Please, leave.

Tl;dr
No user, they make themselves wealthy by inventing, designing, creating.

How rich do you think the guy who invented the transistor became, user? It's the foundation of the modern world?

Wealthy people *manage* and move capital around -- they allocate wealth in a way that benefits them. Most profit is generated from existing wealth, not from good ideas and hard work.

It's called capitalism, user. If you have capital, you win.

>Look at the big picture.
Lol what is the 'big picture'? Inb4 I'm thick for not getting it - your point is really unclear...

So are contractors the bad guys? And if so, why? Are you comparing yourself to the founding fathers of our modern peaceful lives because you are not a contractor? I really don't get what you're trying to say.

I just don't get how the whole contractor thing relates to anything OP said or anything in this thread...

Are contractors like steady employees, or more like bitcoin investors? Why does the average employee 'win' over the contractor???

>post a dumb "rebuttal" which does not actually address the substance of anything at all
>fail to spread your ideologized depression to others, get mad about it
>legitimately stupid enough to consider "ur a virgin! /pol/! chinese cartoons!" to be funny or clever
>continues to froth at the mouth and make up as many strawmen and lies as possible
>can only think in dumb memes and projects this onto his opponent
Step it up, faggot, I'm not as pathetic as you are and think I need to impress your gay lovers

>taking words out of context
>interjecting hyperbole to bolster your weak point
>missing the forest for the trees

kys
You're fucking poor and a loser since you're browsing Veeky Forums on a saturday afternoon and you're defending billionaires and it's literally hilarious. Your brainwashing is absolute and complete. Is that short enough for your malnourished brain to handle?

Just to be clear, they generate profit by managing, investing, and ownership. They have capital, and they can use it to generate capital.

The vast (VAST 99.9%) majority of wealthy people didn't accrue that capital through brilliant innovation or especially difficult labour -- they did it through access to existing capital.

>Why would you think that?
Because I had the distinct displeasure of sharing a building with and tutoring your ilk years ago. All but very few are of this same type of arrogant pseud, that you so kindly displayed in your original post which contains virtually nothing of value, yet is seeping with this vomit-inducing smell of completely unwarranted smug superiority.

>tfw this meme has existed for months

>following what sociey tells you to do like a good sheep
>the same society destroying the environment
>the same society letting billions starve and starting wars so the ultrarich gets richer
>the same society importing incompatible populations so the lower classes infight rather than rise against their slavers

>being a good person

Pick one and only one.

Hurrbdurr ur poor kill youself XD XD
Sick argument

>post incoherent poltardian hurrdurr
>claim it has any substance and requires to be taken seriously and addressed rationally
This is my favorite underage meme.
>twenty stale placeholder pol buzzphrases
Oy vey! I concede. If I wanted that I'd be on your subreddit of a board. Enjoy muh bitter librul tears, o successful masculine ubermensch.

>the good goy

Everything this guy said is completely true. Power is just a multiplier for how much u get back and divider for how much work you do.

>post a kindergarten level ebin revelations of the shocking truth
>get told by a simple precise ridicule of your naive juvenile worldview
>reply with profound grade school quotes
Nice.

>be two giant faggots arguing nothing
>want to stop sucking so much cock but the incentives aren't there
>continue to suck cock and shit post
>call brother for another raping

not true at all
some people just picked higher risk investments
looking for undervalued poocoins and buying them when u could get like a 100k or more for 20 bucks

I know from the way you think that you're a poor faggot with no means, I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't such an aggressively stupid retard.

I went to an ivy league school. 3/4ths of the friends I made there got in because of legacy. All they did was drink, party, and do drugs. They barely passed their classes and knew even less leaving college then they did when they entered.

They didn't participate in any internship programs, they didn't work, and they didn't apply for any jobs. When they graduated, their parent's immense network of impressive connections got them all 250k+ jobs out of school.

No one is saying that geniuses and hard workers don't exist, but most people in the wealthy class were born there and it has been made very easy for them to stay there. Climbing the wealth ladder is a myth. It happens but is rare. read my previous posts you fucking faggot.

Please donate BTC to me, I really fucking need it. Thank you.

smart investors look for undervalued coins, smart investors have money already. all the shitcoiners are bleeding money today because they bought those shitcoins at all time highs, while the smart investors moved to eth already.

>be 12
>get mad
Thanks for playing.

thats true
the market is still good tho for poocoins
if you have a $1000 you can still 10x it easily

>I went to an ivy league school.
>Please donate BTC to me, I really fucking need it.
Hearty kek.
>Climbing the wealth ladder is a myth.
No kidding.

Thanks user! :)