DGB

>be poor student
>invest in ETH with all my banks savings
>digibyte holders are screaming lambo land and moon missions
>sell all my ETH and go all in on DGB at ATH because Veeky Forums is screaming that it's going to 10k sat
>it drops to 1500
>it keeps dropping
What now?

HODL

Shift to Eth immediately and spread out between coins with low sats and hope for the best. Keep a large stash in Eth for steady growth.

all in on ESP2 before it hits major exchanges

Hold the market is being manipulated by whales.

I feel you, biz tricked me as well OP. I took the loss and put it back into non meme shit and I am slowly crawling back out of the hole.

buy lisk asap

What percentage should I keep in ETH?

Nice try you kike shills. The downward trend doesn't lie. I know you want me to do this soon but I won't.

Okay sounds like a low sat coin

Jared should pay for this.

NEVER, ever buy at an all time high.

That's one of the many reasons why LDOGE is a good choice right now. There's a bunch of whales who are pushing the price down and shilling against it, but it is the future currency for microtransactions and is headed to 1200 satoshis. You can get it on cryptopia.

All of you fucking subhumans deserve what is happening to you right now

>NEVER, ever buy at an all time high.

I bought 10 ETH at 225 and it immediately went down. And now look where we are.

No one is going to get fucked by buying this coin, at least not any time soon.

if you want to use current stockholder advice, you never sell if you are going to have a loss. You have to hold till it recovers.

What? That doesn't prove anything except that you shouldn't have bought at 225 when it was at an ath. You're literally helping his argument.

>sellling ETH
>ever
Cut your losses, buy back and don't make the same mistake twice

Don't sell idiot.

I'm holding. Lost too much and now I'm just going to ride it out. Too many newfags are playing into whale hands and are wrecking the market. All of my coins are in the red today because of all of the panic selling.

What point did you buy ink?

Is DGB ever going to recover?

I bought at 115 sat, should I sell and put it into ETH?

I want to believe bros. I have 20k dgb and if I sold now I could get 2 eth. When does DGB start going back up?

Yes just wait a fucking month Jesus Christ

I'm waiting for the dead cat bounce then shifting it all to Reddcoin personally

OP, you've done the right thing by buying high. This is a good choice because the high price shows the coin has value.

But now it dropped a lot, so you should sell low. You don't want to hold on to a worthless coin. Free up your money for a better coin with high value.

Fuck you faggot

It actually is being manipulated by whales. Top wallet has 88 million USD in dgb.

They've been running this for what, two years now? Do you really think 2000 sat is their end-game?

I don't even like dgb but I still can see this. It might take months or longer to see a large return.

>buy high
>sell low
lmao

I mainly don't like dgb because i had a bunch at 50dgb. im never buying it again

stop loss

its a shitcoin going to 0

That's poloniex's exchange wallet apparently

This will dip to $300 within the next 24 hours mark my words
>12k only in ARK kek

Yep, the ark drop hurts

OP here. I sold my DGB

Victim of your own lack of conviction.

Anyone buying back into this when it dips below 800?

who is this slut anyway
I guess I could just reverse image search

Also no, fuck DGB, maybe if it drops to like 200. There are much less risky investments I could make.