Just what do you think Bancor is...

Just what do you think Bancor is? it's literally mossad money laundering operation with the help of swiss bankers planning to become the NEW federal reserve for every single greatest ally of Israel

Shit, I'm getting in. You don't cross Mossad.

Im not talking about the Jews. They already have enough control. I mean an American one. Capitalize on American fear of being left behind.

>Not talking about the Jews
Now who do you think own the federal reserve of the United States?

can you /pol/tards refrain from shitting up every single god damn thread with your nonsense

for fucks sake

nations building their own cryptocurrencies would cause bitcoin/ethereum to become non-existent right?

Not necessarily. It might pull money from them, but Russia wants to build their national cryptocurrenvy on the Ethereum block chain. There is a reason Purim met with Vitalik.

>coinlords

Literally no fucking sense in having a "national" cryptocurrency.

Use banks and PayPal if you like to be tracked and reported so much.

good goy

I don't think our government would ever support the idea since it would make it more hard to manipulate the currency and perpetuate the American dream cycle.

I think the USD will inevitably move to a digital format at some point, I however don't see why anyone in power would structure the shift in technology in such a way that they would lose their war coffers and power.

It honestly seems more likely that with other countries adopting crypto before USA, we as crypto holders will be made out to be financial terrorists by our own government.

>nonsense

Except that it's not nonsense, the federal reserve and US govt are literally run by zionist jews loyal to israel and who consider non-jews to be nothing but human cattle.

Crypto was the one opportunity to break out of the jewish financial paradigm, and yet there are idiots who are falling over themselves to hand it back to these filthy yehuds on a silver platter (Bancor ICO)

>Russian banks desperately trying to get large sums of money out of their country through the internet

Sounds totally legitimate and definitely isn't a harbinger of stricter regulation of crypto because a move by a state actor to try and bypass international financial controls isn't going to kick off a firestorm of regulation. Totally.

Hate to break it to you but not a single person on /g/ can write anything useful outside of their job and/or fizzbuzz.

You can only take care of yourself and your family. Want to save the world? Why? They have all the tools they need to save and liberate themselves.

Precisely this

Whether the government puts it out, or it comes from a private organization and the government adopts it, I think the underlying of Ethereum and other similar platforms/coins is the added smart contracts. Think of it, a currency that could double as a way for the government to do blockchain voting for elections. A currency that allows you to both file (smart contracts) and pay your taxes. Shit, it would be an easier, quicker way to float government debt as foreigners would all dump their money in it and it would grow just because the US government uses it (and potentially would invest a portion of Federal Reserve/Treasury Assets to boost legitimacy). Sure the control doesn't exist the way it does with the Fed loaning to banks at super low interest rates. But it cuts out a lot of the expense the government incurs when it does all of these activities.

I thought the Federal Reserve announced plans recently to unleash FedCoin.

Not even a fan of /pol/ and I agree. Were closing in on shadowrun dystopia fast

This is why we can't have nice things