WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH EEETTHHH???

IS TODAY THE DAY WE SLAY KING BITCOIN?

eth is a mess

Convince me that this ETH pop isn't due to people stocking up for the Bancor ICO, which is going to be massive.

All these gains yet I feel empty

YES
Y
E
S

It's being pumped. It is insanely overvalued.

these gains on a fucking saturday

just imagine next week when the EEA3 announcement happens, we might actually hit 1k by the end of summer

>tfw being an introvert depressed autist will finally pay off

C O P E
O
P
E

Don't mind me, just enjoying my $ 10 billion.

Keep buying ETH please.

^.^

>when people actually start using the eth network for DAPPS and we see ''infinite sharding'' in action

I literally have 200 ETH you fucking faggot. ETH isn't worth this much.

Fuck Eth and fuck Vitalik. I can't wait for this whole thing to come crashing down.

>tfw raiden gets released and we can get 1.000.000 tx/s speeds

It's gone up 100% in 2 weeks. I really wouldn't be surprised at this rate. It's surpassed even the most ambitious predictions time and time again. $1000 by end of summer is inevitable at this rate.

C C O O P P E E

>Mfw still a nocoiner and fucking Coinbase has shut me out of its verification process until another 12 hours and Kraken literally takes days to weeks to verify

Why even fucking live at this point

why not?

why is bitcoin not overvalued at 2.8k?

its just 0's and 1's, afterall, worthless, all of it

Should I cash some out and then buy back in or just hold?
I have to deal with the tax man if I do right?

>tfw ETH literally is going to eventually crash
Can't wait for the chaos that ensues on this board when it does

there will always be another moon mission

get your shit in order asap for the next one

thats all you can do m8

because it's a store of value and ETH isn't and never will be.

It's safer to hold, but you do you

theres honestly no point. i was gonna neck myself till i started trading three months ago. i feel alive again

What the difference faggot

this is crypto growing in mrkt cap.
crpto = 100b
nyse = 26 trillion

still small

It's going to get hacked and that fucking autistic bobblehead is going to reset everyone's coins again

>crpto = 100b
>nyse = 26 trillion

crypto = nothing
nyse = best companies in the world producing value

HMMMM

I dream of the day when the Chinese collectively sell their stashes of ETH.

the chinese just started buying ETH

it was literally added to the big chinese exchanges at the end of may

Thanks anons. My problem is that I can barely afford 1 ETH at this point, and I probably won't afford it at all if it keeps spiking like this. I feel like a single day could mean the difference between getting on this train and being left in the dust. Wat do?

ETH will crash once BTC is forked. How funny that ETH has exploded when BTC has started slowing down!

You people, keep those blinders on. It will make me even more than you're already making for me.

Why is it mooning? When is the EEA conference exactly?

you dont have to buy crypto in whole number increments

you can buy .9 or .000001 ETH it doesnt matter

the story is that companies will raise on their terms via ico. ICOs will raise more capital than traditional VCs this year. Thats what takes 100billion to 1trillion how long? idk

If it is then ETH isn't going to crash since none of the people stocking up are going to sell it.

I know, it's a stupid psychological barrier. Feels like I need at least 1 to make it worth it

are you holding btc? how are you going to deal with the fork period? I can't decide if I want to just hold so I can have both sides of the chain or go into fiat to buy the dip

is it going to drop?

doesn't seem to be able to sustain the 320s...

Eth will never break 350, because of the loch ness monster.

How to spot a complete retard.

Ironically this is the same logic some of these faggots use to say where the coin is going next.

IT'S OVER

SELL SELL SELL so I can buy some more at a discount

It will break 400 by july 1

bitcoin is down while eth is holding or up, which means eth is still gaining mrkt share. ETH/BTC mrrkt cap is a better moving avg than ETH-USD

btc kinda crashing, eth holding. eth is worth 64% of btc or something all time high hours

should break that easily this upcoming week

I'm going to say $500 by July 1st (20 days away)

ETH is stocking up because people know there's 50 billion in BTC that's going to be next to worthless in two months.

The smart money is exiting BTC smoothly and dumping it into USD and into ETH. Only insane traders, bots, and the clueless are going to be in the BTC market in the run up to Aug 1 / CHAINOCALYPSE.

When ETH forked during the DAO, 70% of the value disappeared overnight -- same thing's about to happen to BTC. All those billions are going to flow straight into USD and ETH.

Just USD my brother.

Here is what everyone should be doing.

>Buying moderate amounts of BTC and ETH
>holding for 6 months
>selling at the end
>profit

The upcoming Metropolis ETH hard fork... is that going to cause devaluation?

You must have chaos within you to give birth to Lamboland, user.

love the kid but what the fuck is wrong with his jaw?

Also 6 capchas of changing door numbers

No, ETH will crash because BTC will have speed again.

Jesus Christ the should eat something, don't want him to be dying before we hit 5k.

thought this was a starving jew in auschwitz

Not today. It will be gradual. It's going to stabilize about $290/280 tonight. Hold bags until the end of time.

FUCK THIS MEME

How high can this legitimately go?

you tell me

he survives off of champaign now?
is that elite food?

No... when ETH moves to proof of stake, a massive amount of ETH goes out of circulation, as we switch from mining to holding

its already gone past full retard, so who knows

eth is about 2400y on huboi and okcoin

Switch to proof of stake will just drive up the price even more. Think about it, you'll suddenly be able to generate more ETH by holding in addition to all the positives ETH already has. Pretty obvious that that's going to help rather than hurt the price.

Should hve mde my portfolio 40%btc, 40% eth, and 20% shitcoin.. should have listened

$350 on the horizon, let's hit it before 12am est

If so I would appreciate if you could send me something (even if it is a really small amount). I started like a week ago but I'm feeling the addiction really deep here.

1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

Thanks in advance.

>cuckbase EU credit card handling is down
>their bank transfer shit takes forever at the best of times

ebin

ETH: 0x1d5B79C302a27E00e9EfCF8D9d83b20a8E90366c
sharing is caring, user

Is there anything stopping me from making an account both at Coinbase and at Kraken, and just buying with the one that verifies my account first?

Live in Hawaii? Coinbase don't serve their kind.

$329.80 new ATH

cute. CUTE.

$330 new ATH

Its fucken bullshit. I want to get in at $130

$332 new ATH

1$ new ath

$333 new ATH

I aint sleeping tonight get the yayoooooo

i get more nervous when this is going up than just staying at the same value

$336 new ATH

>EVERY
>TIME
>HIGH

Haven't you learned yet?

thank mr. skeltal

the ride never ends

Suddenly i dont care about the rare nice summer days here in Finland. Let the winter come!!!

Holy fuck. Why didn't I went balls deep at 100?

Atleast I got some

That's when slow Amerifat investors who just caught on buy up the Qin dips and we get mad gains as we buy up the dips with them

>tfw bought at $16

$337 new ATH

BTC isn't even dipping, faggot. This is something else.

okay this thing is officially out of control, this is either mass FOMO or institutional investors or both

Congrats on the lambo user. Too bad about the color though.

>I didn't buy at £40

Just end my life senpai

I'm scared
hold me Veeky Forums

Wtf is going on.

dipped back down to $333

i can't, my hands are full of white hot neutron ethers

nvm hands melted off

is it too late to get in??????????

if i blow 2k at this ATH am i fucked?

I had the same realization when I pulled a thousand ETH short at 3AM in the morning. There's massive money coming in from somewhere, not from BTC like it usually does, when crypto whales try to play the pair

Maybe Putin is putting massive amounts of money in? It's the only thing that makes sense right now. This is unreal