Ancient Gods

If you could replace one of the 3 major religions with a dead one and give it just as many followers what would it be and why?

replace Judaism with catharism. Mostly to get rid of the Jews.

I'd replace Judaism with Zoroastrianism for the lulz since it's so similar to christianity

I'd like to see what a paganized Europe would actually be like, though not really live in a world a product of that. It'd be pretty neat to have regional deities and such.

>Judaism
>Major Religion

If you go by power and influence it is. Plus when OP said "3 major religions" I assumed he meant the 3 major Abrahamic ones.

Then you're a dumbass.

The 3 largest are Islam Christianity and Hinduism.

Replace Islam with Catharism. Cut terrorism in half overnight.

Islamic terrorism is a product of its environment, not really anything unique about Islam. Every faith has its extremists and every faith has had periods where the extremists were in a position of prominence like in modern Islam.

Don't take that as a defense of islamic terrorism, you're simply oversimplifying when you say islam itself is the problem and removing that would be a cure.

Id probably got with the Assyrian relgion have that replace Islam. Lets get some real killing going on Marduk gonna get that ass.

Replace Islam with Semitic Polytheism, Christianity with Greco-Roman-Germanic polytheism, and Hinduism with Zoroastrianism.

Shit would be giggles.

He said major, not largest. Jews have more power than all billion Hindus combined.

Sure but Judaism is not even close to the highest population religion. I know you are probably from pol and the jews control it all but thats not right.

HERE COMES LE EBIL JEWS

Who could be behind this post?

>Zoroastrianism

It ain't dead.

Replace Islam with Aztec paganism, I don't want to change too much. You know what I mean?

Quran literally calls for jihad, but nice try

Replace Christianity with Hellenism. It's way less boring, far more humanizing. Yahweh is the ultimate Mary Sue, while the Greek gods display very human traits.

>worshiping gods with human traits instead of the monad we all become one with
wew.

Replace Muslim with pan/bacchus worshippers

Replace Christianity with Mithraism

It's all bullshit. Might as well be entertaining bullshit.

Why I would replace protestants with Odinism, I would be all shit and giggles with the 108 virgins of the islam going against the glory of valhalla.

Islam with Manicheanism

Would solve so many problems