Hey folks, i need to pick a topic for my history paper (US history only) and i want something fun and edgy...

hey folks, i need to pick a topic for my history paper (US history only) and i want something fun and edgy. unfortunately my request for "bush did 9/11", was rejected by my professor

How about "Bush was blackmailed into saying Osama bin Laden did 9/11 by the current Shadow Government revealing it knew the nuclear launch codes?"

civil rights was a plot by internationalist.

Manifest Destiny is right and true and extends to all territory in the Western Hemisphere

Do you need an edgy thesis?

a topic`

Prohibition era Chicago

Treatment of the Iroquois during the first years of the USA

If you're going for edge, claim that Nazi Germany was the natural ally of FDR era America, and that America's geostrategic interests would be best served by joining the Axis, not Britain in WW2.

Probably impossible to actually do, but if you want fun and edgy, there you go.

>Canada
>All of South America
Damson, that's not bad

Latin America was pro-Germany though
USA pressured them on declaring for the allies

Yeah, the catholic was in charge of 2 of the 3 Axis powers.

Gee, can't figure out why Latin America was pro-Nazi. Or why the Vatican Ratlines snuck Nazi war criminals into South America after the war.

Big mystery.

Tojo wasn't catholic what are you on about.

The emperor was, he was baptized as Paul

We don't descend from the English but rather from the French

How about talking about how a gay quadroon fought tooth and nail against the gay rights and civil rights movements? You can even label it, "Manlet Rage's Final Form"

If Aaron Burr had been allowed to create his empire in Mexico, the world would be a better place today.

How the Confederacy in the US was right and the Union became essentially dictators culminating in FDR ruining the country.

> Seminole Wars

> Tecumseh's rebellion

> War of 1812

> 7 years war (French and Indian war)

also

> ITT: /pol/

git the fuck back

The "Americans genocided the indians!" is a myth propagated by the left for political reasons

you can start by crushing the meme that the first thanksgiving was about raping and murdering an indian village

Just claim presidential assassinations were good. Lincoln's death led to an aggressive Reconstruction, Garfield's death led to civil service reform, McKinley's death led to progressive era and better anti-trust laws. Kennedy's death led to civil rights, better welfare system, better education, arguably even the space race.

Argentina had the potential to be a superpower on par with the United States, but was hamstrung by Spanish colonial land policy. Also southern Brazil historically wanted to join argentina, adding to their overrall power. hHistory wouldve played alot differently if the US had a valid competitor on the Southern continent

>Also southern Brazil historically wanted to join argentina, adding to their overrall power.
Can this happen in the future?

civil right movement was a mistake
Jim Crow didn't do anything wrong

>FDR knew about the impending attack on Pearl Harbor and did nothing about it..

>The War of Northern Aggression was directly contradictory to the fundamental philosophy of the United States and that the ever-growing fed govt is more oppressive than colonial England.

If you actually asked to write about a 9/11 conspiracy theory your professor definitely told other professors about how much of a retard you are

I bet you don't call the falklands the falklands

nope. too set in stone at this point. that was back then when brazil and argentina were just sparsely populated, barely administered colonial regions with vaguely defined borders

im not argentine if thats what you're implying.

>Latin America was pro-Germany
>"In August 1924, Mexico became the first country in the American continent to establish relations with the USSR"

Battleship Maine and the Cuban affair with Spain. (You can relate it to 9/11 and PH if you want)

>Kennedy's death led to civil rights
How's that?

Bush, Blair and Howard had gay sex on multiple occasions. Bush was the top.

Hahhaah its easy, USA has only 300 years of history. Not much to talk there lol

Actually. I got one better than that.

Ronald Regan did 9/11!

Write a paper on how the Soviets would have killed Bin Laden had they won the Afghan war preventing 9/11 from ever happening.

Also Regan let the moderates get BTFO after the Soviets left cause he didn't really care if the Taliban took over or not.

Oooh. Another thing. When the US armed Iraq to fight Irawn, that led to the Iraqis taking loans with the Kuwaitis which lead to the Desert Storm war which was the reason Bin Laden went autistic screeching at the US for being on Saudi holy clay which led to 9/11.

So yeah. Hopefully I have given you a legitimate way to blame 9/11 on the US presidents.

Kennedy didn't especially care about the problems of African-Americans, and only just started looking into civil rights issues in the few months before his death. Johnson used Kennedy's death to guilt-trip Congress into passing the Civil Rights Act (saying if they didn't pass it, they would be disrespecting Kennedy's legacy). Johnson also was much more effective at getting what he wanted, because of his time as Whip and because of The Treatment. He also lied to a bunch of Dixiecrats and told them the black vote they would get would offset the white vote they would lose, knowing full well how bullshit that was.