Make this Veeky Forums related

Make this Veeky Forums related

On mobile, in order

>Marcus Aurelius was the best emperor
>Trajan was the best emperor
>Claudius was the best emperor
>Majorian was the best emperor

thats the shit template

I wish google translate used the old type mongol script instead of Cyrillic but whatever

Was Caesar /ourguy/?

>Retribution!
Yes.

Switch House and NCR and you're perfect.

Profligate scum can only be on the bottom.

>Implying House isn't even more of a profligate than the NCR
He is literally setting up a den for drugs, orgies, and greedy exploitation

Yeah, and the NCR are his best customers.

Whilst House is a massive degenerate he's a smart degenerate, NCR profligates are just mindless consumers.

>Switch House and Independent and you're perfect
FTFY

House a shit.

At least with independent you can just exterminate everyone.

Mindless people who have a basic misunderstanding of how post-nuclear society must change>smart piece of human jerky exploiting people for shits and giggles knowing that his body would never even be able to enjoy any of the profit. House is the worst type of filth, not to mention it would never last. someone would eventually figure out how to fuck the robots up or switch their master to someone else and it would be a catastrophe.

Exactly. House is going to get Brutus'd inevitably so his ending is for all intents and purposes just a shittier version of independent.

If the NCR get their way they're not just going to profligate up New Vegas, they're going to be an existential threat to the Legion and potentially extinguish the only society in the wastes that seem to know what they're doing.

swap tenochtitlan with teotihuacan and this image is 10/10

Based house is by far the most stable choice, and the best for humanity. Caesar's legion is viable too, but independent will just end in New Vegas getting fucked up because lol anarchism. NCR is even worse.

>Based house is by far the most stable choice, and the best for humanity
>Wanting to be ruled by an immortal, soulless degenerate of a dictator
>Wanting to base the rebirth of civilization on pure unbridled greed and consumerism.

If House wins Earth may as well be named Ferenginar. It's a fate worse than extinction. No high culture, no morality, no substance. Just money money money.

>make thread unrelated to Veeky Forums and tell the board to make it related
>Veeky Forums talks about a gay video game instead
sad!

New Vegas is an awesome video game.

The Legion will rebuild Earth in a few Millenia
The NCR will rebuild Earth in a few Centuries
House will be reigniting the Space Race in a few decades

A bit of consumerism in exchange for relative freedom, safety and stability is a small price to pay.

it's a children's game, btw.

The thing you need to understand is this, it's not about getting back to the 21st century as fast as possible. It's about recognizing the underlying faults in old-world civilization that allowed it to be destroyed and avoiding them. This is going to take a long time, and it's not going to be easy. But if we're to rebuild civilization and rebuild it better than ever we need to really start from scratch. This is why Caesar is the GOAT and every other faction are run by brainlets.

>House will be reigniting the Space Race in a few decades
Insignificant compared to providing a rock-solid philosophical foundation to the new world.

>A bit of consumerism in exchange for relative freedom, safety and stability is a small price to pay.
To paraphrase Mr. House himself "if you want to see the fate of free societies look outside".

This is humanities.

no, it actually isn't. you have to be 18 or older to post on this website.
>>>/reddit/

Yes it is. It's not about a video game, it's about the philosophical questions posed within the video game.

Why are you so mad?

in that case, because the circumstances surrounding these events happened within the last 25 years
>>>/reddit/
this is not the right board for this. leave.

Except it's not a historical matter because it's fiction, retard.

It's humanities, which is immune from the 25 year rule. Not to mention it fictionally happened 264 years in the future anyway.

fiction has nothing to do with history or humanities. the only time fiction has anything to do with humanities are when people are wrong. so you are either wrong, or are on the wrong board. either way, fuck off.

>fiction has nothing to do with history or humanities.
>War and Peace has nothing to do with history or humanities because it's fiction
lmao

Not him but you are fucking retarded take your video game discussion back to /v/ and stop trying to make a stupid argument

it was written over 25 years ago, it's history, and is only relevant to this board within a non-fictional context. the fictional aspects of the book is . new vegas was made less than 25 years ago, it's not history in the first place. leave.

Literature is one of the humanities, dumbass.

Precisely, and no one is discussing the fictional aspects of New Vegas. It's the philosophical/geopolitical aspect of what direction a hypothetical post-apocalyptic society.

>new vegas was made less than 25 years ago, it's not history in the first place. leave.
So was Harry Potter but apparently J.K Rowling threads are allowed.

no, they aren't.
harry potter shit

>no, they aren't.
Says who?

I haven't seen the mods do anything about it.

Independent doesn't devolve into anarchy if you activate the platinum chip. Free trade independent Vegas is best Vegas.

1900-2077 had the highest quality of life in any period ever. Throwing it all away for football pads and crucifixion is ridiculous. Instead of resetting human knowledge we should evolve from it. NCR is flawed, since it only wants to return to the old ways. House has a good vision for the world, but he is too untrustworthy and putting faith in him is too risky. Independent is the God-tier route. You literally shape the world in your own image and foster a new beginning for mankind.

Das breddy gud mane

Shit quality shit meme

Who specifically did which of the top 3?

Uhh I think it's Poland-Lithuania, Napoleonic France, and Nazi Germany in that order. Maybe Poland and France are switched

lel

sweden

>tfw this is the truest thing said on this board

>Poland-Lithuania
who needs coats when you have tiger pelts

Get out of the way , The Patrician one is coming

Where? I don't see him.

>Otto and his memes
>Patrician choice

So when are you posting the patrician one?

nothing personal kid

>Teleports behind you
>Unsheathes kilij
>Pssh, nothin' personal, kid...

Vamanos Ticos!

The thing is football pads and crucifixion isn't the goal, it's just part of the process. The actual goal is getting back to 2077 level quality, but without all the things that went wrong in human history and culture the first time. It's an opportunity to start civilization fresh with the benefit of hindsight.

>You literally shape the world in your own image and foster a new beginning for mankind.
But Ceasar's plans for mankind are better than anything you can accomplish yourself through Yes-Man though.

1) ottoman empire during ww1
2) napoleon
3) nazi germany

>stone spheres of which we know almost nothing about are cooler than Mayans and Aztecs
no

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NCR OR DEATH YOU EDGY COCKSUCKER

kek

hell yeah

have the non-meme version

OH THE YEAR WAS 1778

name of last man?

How i wish i was in sherbrooke now!

I literally sing that song to myself at work all the time. Granted I work in a factory where lots of menial work gets done, and it's loud enough that no one can hear me even if I'm belting it.

A LETTER OF MARQUE CAME FROM THE KING TO THE SCUMMIEST VESSEL I'D EVER SEEN!

>jesus
>mani
>zarathustra?
>?????

google murray bookchin

GOD DAMN THEM ALL

House would get the farthest, but he would only do so for Vegas.

He is perfectly fine with leaving the rest of the world to rot while he fulfills his sexual fantasies.

>he hasn't taken the Bannonpill

I WAS TOLD WE'D CRUISE THE SEAS FOR AMERICAN GOLD

chinks are shit

>turbofolken
LMAO.
t. serb like me (or not)

Hermes. He's an idiot, essentially.

WE'D FIRE NO GUNS, SHED NO TEARS!

NOW I'M A BROKEN MAN ON A HALIFAX PIER

THE LAST OF BARRETT'S PRIVATEERS

Sabbatai Zevi