Based on history why is China dominating the USA in the current era?

Based on history why is China dominating the USA in the current era?

What mistakes did previous US presidents make?

>dominating the USA in the current era

You're really going to need to justify that statement m8, China isn't dominating the US in any area really.

If you mean 'they're competitive economically', they're still far from "dominating" and it's mostly due to having 1.3 billion people and a lack of environmental regulations vs. 300 million with extensive regulations.

Please stop making China posts on Veeky Forums, I am Chinese and you guys are really wrong about most things. We don't want to dominate US, if US can let us do more things we want, we'll be happy. Nobody needs to dominate, we can work together. China can't even dominate US if it wanted to.

Although Zhang Yuqi has a beautiful body. Good taste, user.

So why is the US so terrified of China's complete dominance on the world stage?

>1.2 gorillion population
>12h a day working
>$27 a month minimum wage

It's cheaper than slavery.

Who is this semen demon?

>why is China dominating the USA
They aren't.

Too recent fir Veeky Forums.

The question was what are the historical reasons China is so successful compared to the stagnant and failing USA.

Kitty Zhang.

Then what is President Trump getting so butthurt about?

Truman not working hard enough to make sure the PRC lost.

>China is so successful compared to the stagnant and failing USA.
What did he mean by this

>China is so successful compared to the stagnant and failing USA.

Uh, what?

That China is successful compared to the stagnant and failing USA.

So what is President Trump getting so mad about?

because the chinese are a lot of potential customers and need to be treated with regards

who is this jizz jap?
who is choad chink?
who is this nut nip?
who is this slant slut?
who is this splooge gook?
who is the butt buddhist?
who is this cum commie?
who is this semen samurai?
who is this ejaculate empress?
who is this dick dragon?

Kitty Zhang.

I was gona back you up with a Map of China's pollution, but this bothered me.

Bad trade deals screwing over the average worker in the rust belt. These are the people who broke ranks with the democratic party due to Trump's rhetoric, and he is now trying his hardest to keep them on his side.

That's what I would say if I wanted to take over the world.

Wages in China have been increasing, China is still poor but it is a lot less than it used to be

What's with that spot in South Africa

She might be the prettiest girl I've ever seen

That's Johannesburg

>these women somehow being representative of chinese females

chinese females have the following characteristics:

hairy armpits
hairy legs
hairy upper lips
fu manchu pussy goatees
buttery tootsie roll teeth
swollen gums

Keep the military industrial complex a float. And I will say this any foreigners. The USA is both overrated and underrated in terms of what we're capable of. Trump is right about his critiques of America but we're still the strongest nation on earth.

AHHH BLOOOOODY FOOOKIN CHROIST

Every female has these characteristics if they don't groom themselves you moron.

Gynocide when?

so it seems like you understood the point I was getting at?

>if US can let us do more things we want, we'll be happy.

You won't be happy until we let you invade Taiwan and steal islands from our treaty allies. Fuck off, you deserve to be contained.

>What mistakes did previous US presidents make?

Previous presidents all bought the meme of "free trade makes nations democratic". Past US policy assumed that if we encouraged China to "open up" and supported free trade with them, then China would eventually become a democratic state as their income levels rose.

Unfortunately, that's turned out to not be the case. Xi Jinping and the CCP have made it clear that China will never democratize under their watch. And we can also see that letting China join the WTO resulted in too many manufacturing jobs leaving the US, all the while China blatantly subsidized their industry in defiance of the WTO's principles.

It's too late to undo the damage China had done to the US, but at least Trump realizes the Chinese can't be trusted and only respond to threats.

>So why is the US so terrified of China's complete dominance on the world stage?

Same reason why we constantly wring our hands over random sand people a few dozen people every people every year. We've been in unified hegemony for so long, any threat looks like a mountain to us.

Not destroying China.

Plebs are afraid of any kind of outsider with power once it reaches a certain fraction of their own nation state.

>belgium

Are you not tired of spamming chink shill threads every day?

I've never even seen one on Veeky Forums before. I thought it would be a good idea when I was drunk last night.

But it's not dominating anything but itself and a couple neighbours.

Hegemons don't like to share.

>implying Trump is a knowledgeable person who knows what he's talking about

Actually it's northern France, Belgium, Netherlands (Randstad), and western Germany's Ruhrgebiet (and Luxembourg, lol).

Objectively, the US is loosing it's diplomatic dominance over east-asia. The recent sway of rhetoric in Philippines regarding the south-china sea disputes, coupled with increased economic ties with ASEAN mean that nations who were in America's unofficial sphere of influence are now being drawn towards China. Taiwan will likely be Chinese within 50 years and Japan will probably normalise it's military in the same time frame, ending the unofficial occupation there.

Also, the more vocal of Australia's diplomats have been arguing for a distancing from that bilateral relationship with the US for at least 30 years. The recent Trumbull incident should put fire in the bellies of more than a few pragmatists.

Tl;dr yeah America actually are kind of loosing some of their dominance.

I want an older asian woman to make me fine asian cuisine and stroke me off

>>Taiwan will likely be Chinese within 50 years
lol fat chance, nobody in taiwan wants to join up with the dysfunctional shithole that is the modern PRC.

>>Japan will probably normalise it's military in the same time frame, ending the unofficial occupation there.
Yeah no, Japan will still have tons and tons of US military present there even if they do rebuild their self defense force into a proper military.

>>Duerte
Will be dead within the next ten years. He's widely disliked and so is his pro-china stance.

>What mistakes did previous US presidents make?
Same as every other loser in history, not considering population growth the number one priority

>China dominating the USA

Is this the same country that:
>is cooking the books to maintain it's relevance
>won't release it's proper GDP figures
>has 180,000 riots and protests against the government a year
>can't move up to manufacturing white goods, electronics and cars and is stuck making cheap soccer balls and clothes
>is rife with enormous corruption with millions of dollars vanishing overnight
>has thousands of rich Chinese emigrating out of the country
>has civil and ethnic unrest in non-SEZ areas
>has over 20 million more men than women leading to angry young single men
>has massive inequality in wealth between those holding an urban residency permit (hukou) and a rural one
>is experiencing enormous environmental degradation
>has 25% of its fresh produce rot before it gets to market
>has to use nationalistic server just to distract the populace from the fact that its economy is slowing down

Yeah definitely dominating the Americans, OP.

China did "democratize" though, if we judge it by what the term really means: embrace the international capitalist order. But unlike many others, it's too powerful to submit to US hegemony in the process.

>what the term really means
>some definition I made up

>Trump.
The cuck literally withdrew from his one china threats kek.

Also
>Democratization
>A must
PROGRESSIVISM

When US policy makers and think-tanks use the term, that's what they mean.

Source me up

Democratisation is inevitable in most of these developing countries. It will happen as long as you have a middle class who is making capital through their own labours.

I can't teach you diplospeak right now

You can look at historical examples of "democratization" though

dumb womanposter

what a fucking joke. china dominates in literally no area other than some random science fields and accidentally killing massive amounts of their own population.

Duterte isnt widely disliked. Rather: the country is split in half as regards to opinions towards him.

Reasons why Duterte has supporters.
>Bisayan cucks that consist half of the country's population voted simply because Doot is from their tribe.
>Lefties have a love and hate relationship with him. When he was mayor in his Davao terms, much of the peace was kept largely because he paid off the Commie rebels there.
>Environmentalists like him for championing rural causes and shutting down mines and logging firms.
>Tough stance on crime based on performance in Davao.
>Threw a lot of rewards and incentives to the Police Forces.
>Le macho talk.

Reasons why there are people who dislike him.
>Chinesecuck/Russcuck for no good reason.
>Friendly with Lefties (his cabinet is fucking littered with them). Stupidly tried to negotiate with the leftist rebel group which are known terrorists.
>"Tough" stance on crime turns out only for drugs. In addition, only small time drug pushers and users are hit. Nobody big has gone down. Other crimes are hardly focused on.
And worse
>Hostile to the Catholic Church: the country's dominant religion.

>Democratisation is inevitable
Prediction is not why we study history.

>Environmentalists like him for championing rural causes and shutting down mines and logging firms.
No wonder the Philippino Peso's crashing in front of the dollar. I dunno why Conservatives here in the US like this man. He's closer to fucking liberals. A murderous one at that.

Melania>>can't move up to manufacturing white goods, electronics and cars and is stuck making cheap soccer balls and clothes
yeah, m8 about that.

No you should be studying international relations instead if you wished to even any credibility talking about democracy. Nice quints though.

>t. 50 cent army

The Philippines is generally NOT that cozy with China. Duarte is an authoritarian who'd like to take a few pages from China, hence his kowtowing to China RE: South China Sea.

Australia/NZ is never going to be a Chinese pawn. Never.

>Chinesecuck/Russcuck for no good reason.
He's friendly with China because the US could, at any point, decide to slap sanctions on him until he stops killing druggies, whereas China doesn't give a shit.

Hahaha no.
>Be Dutes.
>"Imma kill da drugs coz I batman."
>Obonggo: "Whoa, I don't think that's nice."
>Duterte: "OMG AMERICAN IMPERIALISM!!1!"
It was really pathetic.

Not to mention what the fuck is Russia gonna give to us in terms of weaponry? Weapons as old as the NATO ones we possessed? Not to mention the idiot didnt know most of our NATOshit is bought off South Korea, the fucking provincial upjumped cunt.

>We
You sure played a very important role in establisinhg that hegemony

He's just constantly buthurt. It's his default mode.

Nope, Econ major here, Peso's re-adjusting to a new base level after breaking the previously stable level around early 2016, also the dollar's been strengthening a bit.

>He's closer to fucking liberals
Not exactly. Maybe in America he would resemble the left-wing with regards to stances like the enviornment, but here the left is more nationalist than globalist, and the Catholic Church leans left while being socially conservative. Meanwhile, it's more globalized and secular liberals who actually tend to be more pro-market and centrist at the very least.

>A murderous one at that.
Ah, right, all you know about him just comes from media coverage abroad, it's ayt.

>An Econ major being a Dutertard.
The leftist is strong in this one.

Duterte's just been doing what literally every other nation in the region has been doing for a while now, which is skim the most out of all possible trade partners including China. Duterte was pulling a gamble in going full belligerent on America, since he knew that no matter what he said, America wouldn't go and cut the whole country off: there's just too much going on between America and the Philippines. As for Russia, well, I don't think he should be siding with a declining power, but needless to say, it's probably more of a gesture than anything.

>fucking provincial upjumped cunt
Degenerate Manileno spotted

>but here the left is more nationalist
HOL UP
>Attacks a cell tower
HOL UP
>Extorts money from farmers
SO YOU WUZ SAYING
>Raids mines.
HOL UP
>Kills army and police personnel
SO YOU WUZ SAYING
>Marries gays
SO YOU WUZ SAYING.
>Keeps on destroying Catholic values, the bedrock of Philippine national identity
SO YOU WUZ SAYING WE WUZ NATIONALISTS N SHIET.

>The leftist is strong in this one

Wew. I wouldn't describe myself as leftist by any stretch of the imagination. I fucking hate the left in my university. I'm just a pragmatist who thinks that there's a method to the seemingly random way he plays his cards.

>Dutertard
Fuck off, you're part of the reason why local social media is cancer now

>I'm not a Leftist BUT.
Typical Leftcuck.

You're basically describing your particular flavor of conservative nationalism.

What I mean is that the left here, in comparison with the left from Western countries, is nationalistic rather than globalistic. Look at the rhetoric that comes out of them all the time. "Support a nationalistic endeavor to industrialize" etc etc.

Heck, the main movement of leftists in general is referred to as NDs or "National Democrats"

What the NPA does is pure extortion and brigandry though, no question there.

Not that Australia/New Zealand will become 'pawns', but certainly a pragmatic view towards Asian relationships is something which has been argued for literally for decades.