ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Other urls found in this thread:

twiik.net/articles/google-chrome-just-killed-the-unity-web-player
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do i keep gettign scammed its not fair

only dropping, because of eths surge

All I see is the moon.

So does it mean it should bounce back once eth stabilizes or drops. I bought with ETH too so it hurts even more.

it should reverse upwards once eth stabilizes or drops down. Maybe this low price makes whales panicsell at a low price, which would be good for coindistribution

>that fucking user who was buying more bat in the other thread
>that fucking user who told us to come back in an hour so he could laugh at us

I've sold everything and purchased more eth this morning ahahah weeew lads

Typical pump and dump daytrader who can't hold a coin longer than 30 minutes.

>30min
>implying I shouldn't have switched to ETH this morning

You do realize that if BAT goes back up I can now buy even more, right?
Stay poor.

>30min

BAT is a gr8 long term investment!

Oh look. A fucking advertising token with no fucking advertisers. What could possibly go wrong.

Come in the other BAT thread where we actually discuss why your investment is shit

You

Convince me to buy BAT

Creator of Javascript and co-founder of Mozilla/Firefox is head of the project. Considering this coin's success relies on the success of the Brave browser, and this developer has considerable experience with one of the most successful browsers around, I think there's a lot of potential in the project.

Maybe next time don't buy a coin that's been pumped to 10x ICO price despite no real development.

Nice copy paste. You realize people have been saying this shit since before the ICO right?
Have you even used Brave? Do you know anyone who would go out of his way to enable ads?

Brave is actually a nice browser, but that's beside the point.

These things ride to the moon on hype. BAT has hype in spades even though it's crashing right now.

So sorry that BAT isn't a pnd coin like your precious dee gee bee.

please guys reassure me that i didn't just throw my money away buying 10k of these at 8k sats....please :(

I bought at 8500 sats. It's a hodl, don't be so skittish.

Instead its over inflated and the 200 people who got in the ICO are killing it.

>Reminder - BAT WAS 0.03$ @ ICO

Brave doesn't support half the embedded shit you see on modern websites. I'm not buying any bat until it gets AT THE VERY LEAST on par with all the other traditional browsers. Try running the unity engine on a brave browser, just fucking try it.

Do you have anything remotely intelligent to say ?

> Unity doesn't work
Sound the fucking alarm, all these people who make regular fucking use of unity daily must be suffering terribly

>give a perfectly understandable reason as to why the brave browser is not nearly as good as its competitors
>even give an honest example
>b-but it doesn't matter because I, don't use example !!

Fine, keep your shitty child coin, I don't even care anymore.

It's not a perfectly good reason, because as he said Unity is a niche requirement.

Meanwhile, it's more aesthetic, lightweight, and private than IE and it doesn't have all the CIAnigger honeypots like Chrome. These are things normies care about, and reasons why Brave would succeed.

Literally not even supported by Chrome fuckface. twiik.net/articles/google-chrome-just-killed-the-unity-web-player

> HURR DURR THIS OBSCURE FEATURE THAT I DON'T EVEN USE DOESN'T WORK, WORST BROWSER

this post is funny and informative.

a lot of coins-- most things that aren't ether-related-- are eating shit right now. This is crypto, bitches. Shit goes up and down.

BAT still has plenty of "up" left in it.

>muh unity web player support
what ancient browser are you using to play flash games on Kongregate?

>April 16, 2015

Hey at least you tried

>Flash games
Why am I not surprised that someone investing in Brave is absolutely tech illiterate

C O P E
O
P
E

Its funny that Im using the unity player on Chrome right now... Also my point still stands, Brave plugin support is atrocious

Goys, I just read on bitcointalk that roadmap and some news coming next week and it's going to moon. HODL stronk goys.