Can Veeky Forums please stop bullying Britain?

Can Veeky Forums please stop bullying Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

I always play as a 33rd Regiment unit in Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars.

apologize for the british empire and your child

Eternal Anglo.

Embrace it. Veeky Forums is a contrarian place, so if the history board tries to downplay your obvious significance it's just because they find the status quo to be boring.

Sorry dude. Italy and Argentina are the only places off limits.

Look on the bright side though at least you're not Germany.

Or France...

Fuckin frogs.

I think it's to balance out the extreme overrating of British influence through history in mainstream media (which is caused by the current US dominance and the fact that Britain being their "mother country" and first enemy, everything has to be about them even when they really werent that relevant)

You have 90% of the world speaking the Kings language, anyone making fun of you is invalid.

Fight back you pussy! Bully them back like you boys bullied in the Boer wars!

Our mother country? Ha we own the Earth! And the moon bitch!

No.

>You have 90% of the world speaking the Kings language, anyone making fun of you is invalid.

Except it's America that made English the international language after WW2
The fact fucking French was still more relevant than English at the height of the British "Empire" proves how pathetic Brits are

Sounds like you're just mad you were forced to learn anglish as a child in grammer school!

Because I definitely am.

Fucking Perfidious Albion

No. You guys bully the world for centuries, now it's our turn to get a little pretty Payback

I'm not significant, I'm Welsh, but they keep talking shit about my magnificent empire.

What do you expect, most of the fags here are American, do you really think they want to talk about their previous masters?

I'm Canadian
English is my native language

>be WASP
>spend half of my time on Veeky Forums shilling for England

England is the worst country on the planet, except for all the other countries that aren't America.

>England
I think you mean Great Britain friend

h-ha ha great banter lad

can there be one without the other

Would there be a Great Britain without Wales or Scotland?

THERE WOULD BE NO UNITED KINGDOM WITHOUT NORTHERN IRELAND

anglos aren't people

When were you gonna apologize for those tea taxes?

Pierre or Patrick?

It still amuses me that Ireland the little bitch of the UK is represented on the flag yet Wales that has been chill for a pretty long time ain't represented.

I like you lads, I just wish Northern Ireland was 100% loyal rather than 55%. You're a pain in the arse as it is now.

We have always been a pain in the arse to be honest.

That's because its just British. You can meme all you want but the isles including Scotland and Ireland have been British for hundreds of years.

If the Ulster Covenant came around again today, I'd sign it 2bh. Just wish you'd deported all the paddies in the 20s when you had the chance and evacuated all the protestants in Ireland to take their place.

As it stand the best place to find British patriotism is in Northern Ireland and that's why I like you.

Patriotism has always been essential in borderlands.

Yeah, does this have nothing to do with the USA being an anglo republic, founded for anglos, by anglos, on anglo principles speaking anglo words.

+the UK politely ceded global hegemony to the USA during WW2 because it's exhausting to be frank with you. We retired, you run the firm now, sure beats ruskies or chinks - but come on lad, we were better at it than you will ever be.

>politely ceded
You mean became completely impotent after it blown the fuck out by a bunch of rice eating gooks in their colonies and by krauts on the continent.
The sooner Shitain dies the better for mankind so we won't have to suffer your rotten teeth and catastrophic poverty anymore.

Ratko

>mfw we thought all these pro-Napoleon and anti-british threads were made by frogs when it was the Eternal Kebab Remover all along

Leave the Briton alone, Britain did greater things then we could never possibly imagine for our country.

t. Anglophile American

>be Polish
>enjoy reading about western European history
>western Europeans always mock me because our lowest class peasants (equal to your chavs) are acting like niggers abroad

i still love you polan

>Anglophile American
>actually admitting to being a complete cuckold
Neck yourself

The time will come when Poland saves the West again, lad. I'm sure of it.

>>>/bongistan/

>>>/barbarians/

You seem like a good lad I'd welcome you to our land of bongs.

there ya go

Wales isn't on the flag for aesthetic reasons. It's convoluted already.

Only when you stop being absolute cunts to others in literally every other boards.

FOY

That's Australia though, the Brits tried to get rid of them by throwing them on a shitty island with a bunch of poisonous animals and a big ass desert covering most of the territory but they were able to survive on pure shitposting for hundreds of years

Actually no, Aussies are blunt but they aren't severe assholes like Britons.

Can you be more rude?

>American
No. British people are annoying in Veeky Forums and IRL too. Nobody likes you actually.

Honestly, I would like Britain if y'all weren't mean to me. Y'all all are mean to me so I'm simply repaying the favor.

Sorry Nigel.

It's because you keep typing "Y'all"

What did God mean when he gave France and England these shapes?

That's it teanigger, that was the last straw. You ain't got what it takes to make friends.

It's over, it's done with, diplomatically y'all are fucking faggots.

So fuck off.

That's not the shape of England.

>We are not English!!!! Freeduuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!!

The whole island is England, deal with it

delete

The real reason is because Wales was legally considered as part of England at the time the flag was created, so they were represented by the English portion of the flag instead of getting their own like Scotland and later Ireland did.

Let Australia apologize for itself.

Has to be bait, but I'll take a bite.

USA was founded by anglos using French, Roman and Greek Philosophy.

Your navy was decent, army kind blew.
USA has the best and biggest Military the world has seen.

Fact is your Empire Expanded far greater than any other Empire. You were the last true Empire to call itself and Empire, and you were too ahead of your time. Had you the technology and capacity to hold onto America and the rest of the world you'd be the best today.

But America will always be better. We realized this and left you for a reason.

When the US was an Anglo country it was a literal backwater in the middle of assfuck. German immigrants made it into a superpowerm if not for them America would remain an irrelevant shithole like Canada.

Hmmm. Nothing to do with the population size difference, it was all down to a few sausage guzzlers. Makes total sense, you sound smart.

>muh population
India has 1 billion people, why aren't they relevant?

India is not a developed country.

Canada has a similar GDP per capita to the USA, if it had a similar size population then it would also be a superpower.

Are you really this retarded?

>per capita
Blow it out your ass

>Canada
>superpower

Thanks for the laff

I'm not sure what the point of either of these posts was.

>the 33rd
kek
If you want autism, join the 65y and insuly the tory party and toffs in general.

>Not playing as a 95th Green Jacket,

kys, you fucking normie

>French was still more relevant than English at the height of the British "Empire" [citation needed] [dubious—discuss]

Part of growing up is making peace with those with authority over you, kid. You don't have to prove anything! Just because you were born in one of the colonies doesn't mean you'll be an irrelevant leaf forever!

Bullllllshit.

No doubt that America helped, but I think the fact that Britain controlled a quarter of the world's land mass, and therefore a ridiculously large number of people, had slightly more to do with it.

One of my dad's friends got in a massive fight with the Royal Green Jackets during an exercise.

Basically went like this:
>multi national exercise
>danish conscripts supposed to hold some farm or manor
>green jackets supposed to take it
>conscripts fortify their position and get ready
>green jackets just storming them head on
>using themselves as bridges across the wire
>conscript gets nervous
>rifle butts the first green jacket square in the face
>green jackets see this
>theseladswannafight.exe
>exercise goes full contact and several people are hospitalized on both sides
>conscripts feeling butthurt about getting beat up
>encounter jackets after exercise
>said it was the best exercise they had ever had and then they get drunk together
>wasn't so bad after all

>but I think the fact that Britain controlled a quarter of the world's land mass, and therefore a ridiculously large number of people, had slightly more to do with it.

Then you're an ignorant AND an idiot
Never forget that quality > quantity
Ruling over tons of irrelevant third world shitholes barely mattered in an era when Europe was the center of the world
Do you think English was suddenly relevant because millions of brown people in remote places could kinda speak it? Not at all

French remained the international language
Not because France was any more powerful or influencial than Britain in that era (they werent) but because the ammount of power and influence Britain had was not nearly enough to shaken the tradition (unlike post-WW2 America that saw an unprecedented ammount of both)
During the height of the British Empire, English was literally irrelevant outside of the British Empire
No one could fucking speak it
When Russians and Japanese officials met in 1905, they spoke in French
When German officials adressed British ones in 1914, they did in French
When Italian, German and Dutch civilians adressed US troops during WW2, they did in French

It isnt until the US domination after WW2 that English spread outside of the British Empire (and thus in the civilized world) thank to American mass media (hollywood, music and more recently, the internet) being exported everywhere

>not playing as the gallant forty twa

>being surprised that a McMongrel is a cuckold

Lets not go that far.

>During the height of the British Empire, English was literally irrelevant outside of the British Empire

Do you realize how retarded your argument is? "English was FUCKING irrelevant because it was ONLY relevant to 30% of the world's population HAHA LMAO allons enfant de la patrie"

But in reality how many of them spoke English

Britain has basically won all of history. The country will forever trigger frogs, amerilards and nazis.

I'm not British, but I'm a big britaboo, I think Britain gets shit because people are unhappy about being outclassed and eclipsed by a naval power with a below average army record.

Soon

AYE SIWMAE

One guy in /mbg/ took over the whole 1257 map as the Welsh desu

*cough* agnicourt *cough*

And Rourke's Drift.

The Welsh are criminally underrated.

I looked up Rourke's Drift but all I could find is a battle in the Anglo-Zulu War. What'd the Welsh do there?

The British forces in the battle were largely Welsh.

It was a Welsh regiment, but most men there were actually English, there were also some Scots and Irish thrown in.

But who cares?youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc

English was barely spoken in most parts of the empire. In fact people are learning english in most Brittish colonies because the US. If the US population spoke German, more people would speak German in former Brittish colonies than English

>30% of the world's population
More like 2%. Only the elites in most colonies had any grasp of English. And only 11% of the people if the former Brittish empire currently speaks english as a second language. In the colonial time that percentage was even lower

>Muh percentage!!!!

How relevant are Mandarin and Hindi right now?

It's a double sense obsession
For browsing flag boards a lot, I see brits getting triggered by these countries more often than the opposite

Why do frogs feel like they can compare themselves to Britain because their despotic midget barely managed to hold on to some of the European continent for about 10 years. While Britain on the other hand ruled over the entire Indian continent, large swaths of Africa, and founded some of the most prosperous countries on the planet.