Hey kid

D-dad?
I thought you died in Micronesia!
Oh my god! It's been 25 years!

Hey Jordan

It seems you're in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time

Here let me help you with that geographical mistake:

>Jordon Peterson is /pol/
wow you lefties are thin skinned. Don't you have a street corner to be screaming at?

I'm not a leftist, actually I'm a moderate, I just thought Jordan Peterson was a /pol/ thing.

Forgive me if I was wrong in assuming this case.

>everything i don't like is leftie

Is googling his name before spouting some gb2 /pol/ xD shitpost too hard for you?

He's a classical liberal and philosopher who calls out calls out leftist SJW types on their totalitarianism.

Moderately retarded, it seems.

Man, I adore these /pol/ack replies. Really makes me feel loved. I haven't gotten this amount of attention ever since I vandalized some guy's property.

I'VE READ THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO PLEASE DONT HURT ME NO MORE NO MORE

>the shitposter is also a criminal

pottery

>dude I label everything I dont know as a /pol/ but im not a leftist also you cant bully me for being retarded because that makes you /pol/ to

Fuck off /pol/

it's very likely you are, indeed, /pol/. you all write right in the same way and use the same words nobody else from that board uses

>pottery
Bet you can't even do pottery. Fuck if I know how to do it, that shit was hard to do. I was literally too autistic to actually make something out of clay like the other children and indeed failed on multiple occasions when I tried to.

After failing my final time, I simply gave up on pottery and turned in my assignment. Not knowing that the thing I was turning in, was in fact, a sabotage.

The next day the art teacher publicly scolded my abomination which almost blew up the pottery baker.

And I was none the wiser afterwards.

>teacher warns you not to leave air pockets in your pots so they don't explode in the kiln
>have to fight the urge to turn in a pot that's nothing but a well disguised air pocket

IKTFB

wanna read The gulag archipelago

2/10 bait or 1/10 IQ

Yeah fuck pottery

I don't wanna be the fox who couldn't get the grapes but goddamn, it feels bad that I wasn't able to do the simplest of things.

t. leftypol butthurt that their """""""'invasion"""""""' failed horribly

Calm the fuck down, you don't even know for sure if these people are leftypol or not. But since you're making a big deal out of politics on a history board, maybe it's best you should leave along with whoever else defends you in this conversation.

t. /pol/

Here's your you.

>go on an autistic shitfit and ruin the thread because you think everyone is a /pol/ secret agent

>tell others to calm down

lol youre losing and youre mad.

I really enjoy listening to him and I feel neither intelligent nor educated enough to argue with most of his theories, but I just can't shake the gut feeling that much of what he says (particularly about myths) is the intellectual equivalent of seeing the face of Jesus in a piece of toast. Humans are great at seeing patterns and gleaning apparent meaning even from random sources, noise.