The return of the Digi

>He thought Digibyte was done for.

Lol fudders.

Everyone can tell that Digibyte is about to skyrocket. Hell of a lot of buy orders coming in.

Better get in while you can. About to see more smug anime digigirls for the next couple weeks.

This is nothing it can and will still drop lower.

Is this the surge from the Citi endorsement?

It went from 2400 to 1200 in leass than 24 hours, then rallied to 1800 and fell again to a steady 1200-1300 baseline with constant whale manipulation and panic selling

DGB fucking lost but that was a minor event, main awards are announced in July.

Huh? It's not doing shit.

there are some serious digibyte haters out there dudes. i know of a whale who's putting up sell walls just to make people panic. and all the pump & dump going on lately isn't helping. don't expect them to stop anytime soon, gonna miss digi-tan tho

meh, sold all my dgb, got 30 ethers out of it, and just before the mooning, so im happy

good luck the iron hands out there, but i only saw dgb as a way to increase my ethpool desu

but atleast you have the cutest mascot in all of crypto

You can literally see artificial walls being made in real time whenever there is a small rally in price

DGB is getting gangbanged hard by fucking whales and their huge whale cocks

I'm still getting back into this after it dips, if you think dgb is "actually" over you're crazy.

I really Hope you right. Believed the Hype... i learnt from this one

ill buy again when it drops below 500

they've built a massive defense perimeter around 1500 and they are trying to assfuck the 1200 wall until it capitulates and then more panic ensues.

this shit is not over buy a longshot. I've been emboldened by their shills and can't wait to scoop up more if it pumps lower

The whales want to own the whole crypto industry. Most coins already belong to 95% of whales in the supply, especially from ICO-fabricated coins. They want to do what the elites did with fiat, be the 0.1% that owns 99% of it all, this is when they get real power to manipulate the market. DGB and a few other coins are still distributed evenly among the investors more or less and the whales want to change that. This is why this is still early period of crypto where we still can get lucky breaks, soon the whales will own all of it.

there goes that 1200 wall

Yes, the return of the digi to 100 sats HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>main awards are announced in July.

So in a months time the price will surge to 2700 then crash down to 800 in 24h.

If DGB wins

IF

If not then it just crashed to 250

i've got $10K to throw around
ALL-IN on digibyte?
Tell me why it'll be the next ETH

Which is why I'm holding until that event.

I bought 1 BTC's worth at 2150. That's 50% loss. I can only hodl and hope July brings more hype so I can break close to even.

At least my ETH gains off setting this loss.

Watching those 50 btc walls get put up and taken down. This is some serious manipulation happening. What's their end goal?

this is so fucked up lmao what is this i can't even i guess their end goal is 1000 sat or something

you might as well. i imagine there'll be a pump in the week before the announcement

besides there's no point selling now, the damage has been done :/

dgb isnt going to win anything, ever. if you watch their embarrassing presentation, youll see these guys are just not professional or polished. he doesnt even wear a suit that fits, or wear a tie. he has the most basic and shitty powerpoint presentation as if he was in the 9th grade. honestly, youd think these guys would have put a little more effort into if you knew you were presenting for citibank.

Yeah what the fuck?? 50 BTC at 1100?

>i've got $10K to throw around
>ALL-IN on digibyte?

Fucking idiot.

I've watched this coin for the past 3 weeks intently and no that the manipulation has to be occurring in the buy the rumour sell the news pattern.

the original pump was just shilling. this is pulling the shoulders line pattern right now

post presentation plz I wanna laugh

so where do you think it'll stop? the panic looks too strong

It literally dropped to 1100 at bittrex. DGB is plummeting into the earth at record speed.

I genuinely feel sorry for hodlers this is a massive crash that I thought people were memeing about, in fact it actually happened. Looks like the fudders won and got what they wanted.

its a literal fucking scam.

how are people still this stupid

once the 1200 wall popped, it opened up for a long term downslope I feel but not to anything like 200 sat

I think it's looking more like 800 sat longterm, maybe more. the bid wall looks smooth and hill and the sell walls are massive

300-700 is a fair price for it

biz doesn't control shit.

i missed eth at $7 and want to kill myself
not missing the next one
how about steem?

If you buy any digibyte right now, you're as fucking retarded as I was when I bought it. This coin is done. I'm just hoping for a July pump so I can hand my bags off to the newfags on this site that buy into the hype. Otherwise I'm just going to have to write it off at this point. Could have sold early yesterday and still made a small profit, but I kept holding it like a moron and went down with the ship. Lost a decent chunk of my investment since, which thank god, compared to some people here, wasn't much, since I only put up what I was willing to lose.

put money in the bancor scam and cash out at 5x with a little room to spare for extra

I expect that ICO to be super tampered with

looks like the support's around 900, but i dunno, i'm really scared of these panic sellers lol

where 2 buy

I expect it to bounce back relatively soon though because of all the clear manipulation.
Whales need it to conform to a selling pattern so that they can setup for the next pump, that's why you've got so much rampant SELL shills spamming the catalogue.

it hasn't hit any exchanges yet. sign up for their twitter, telegram, slack, etc. to stay on top of it.

People are saying sell because there are so many other coins that are doing very well right now that having money locked up in dgb which is a scam coin is literally doublly expensive

dude, don't be so naive
do you actually think they are out in droves trying to help the fucking community?
pulling the "HAHAHA bagholders!" shit?
the only thing not budging right now is BTC and ETH is pumping.
all other alts save a few here and there are stagnant or slowly dropping

What website is that chart from?

it's the Bittrex order book

not a fuder but i sold all my dgb for 1337coin
and ive already made way more than i ever did with digi, has way more room to grow basically trying to do the same thing

Traded half of my substantial DGB bags into sub-$300 ETH ahead of Citi announcement at ATH. DGB lost 30% and today ETH hit $340.

WHY CAN'T I LOSE????

Keep in mind that people selling means people are buying.

Who would buy this coin en mass if not people who will know that it will go up?

lol, except the people selling outnumber the people buying by 100x

why do you think its lost 50% in the last two days?

Its going down to 200sats. look at the order book rn

Again, why would people buy if they knew it is going to be worthless?

Pump starts now. Strap in guys

Because they don't know?
Uh, do you not get how this works or something? The price is going down because not many people are buying.

its day traders riding the dips and peaks down

I am okay dudes, I got into DGB at 115 sats, sold half of my holdings at 1900 sats. I am okay.

I decided to hold half of it because I would kill myself should it go up again in July. And I doubt thils will go down below 115 sats again.

Just threw $150 usd at 1140 sats. How fucked am I?