What is this picture telling us, Veeky Forums

What is this picture telling us, Veeky Forums

to be grateful

Great butthurt at a culture utterly superiour in the way it mediates and stays afloat on modern times tearing down what you have and humilating it.
Usually by your youth doing it voluntary.

Freedom wins

that you should initiate sexual contact with your biological mother.

Underrated post

If I was chilling on the beach and mickey mouse shot me a can of ice cold coca cola, and I caught it and started drinking it, I feel like that would be a pretty cool thing to have happen.

Comedy, internet, television, jobs, fuel infrastructure. the horror..

Capitalism and mickey mouse are pretty great.

It's warning you against surrendering your country and it's people to the false song of globalism.

"REEEEEEEE FUCK TECHNOLOGY WE WUZ NATIVES"

The US is the enemy of the planet. There put me in your fucking list.

america is equally fun and powerful.

Americans overwhelming other countries with their shitty bland consumer "culture"

Its suggesting selling things is an act of violence.

Typical leftist propaganda

some new york liberal is presuming to speak for people he's never met before

With 100 million first-grade-aged children worldwide having no access to schooling, the One Laptop Per Child organization is trying something new in two remote Ethiopian villages—simply dropping off tablet computers with preloaded programs and seeing what happens.

The goal: to see if illiterate kids with no previous exposure to written words can learn how to read all by themselves, by experimenting with the tablet and its preloaded alphabet-training games, e-books, movies, cartoons, paintings, and other programs.

Early observations are encouraging, said Nicholas Negroponte, OLPC’s founder, at MIT Technology Review’s EmTech conference last week.

europoopoo butthurt

Leftist aren't the only people critical of capitalism and consumerism. Also it's inherently anti-globalist in its imagery whether the artist realized or not.

Those are fucking TVs you idiot.

so

>Negroponte
>Negro bridge

good one

Really gets my noggin joggin'

This

It has a lot of WW2 symbolism, showing that after America won the war it's culture and capitalist model invaded the country with the troops. Anywhere American troops went Coca-Cola followed. The norms of American society were globalized through American imperialism, interventionism, and invasion.

(Sidenote: Indon't think this is a necessarily bad thing, just conveying the message)

TLDR: Drink a refreshing Coca-Cola, with its smooth flavor and indulgent texture graciously bottled in an o-so-signature glass bottle.