HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

The rumors were true. BANCOR is the world currency mentioned years ago in the UN papers...

The lead architect of the fucking EURO is now the chief Monetary Architect of BANCOR.

blog.bancor.network/bernard-lietaer-joins-bancor-protocol-foundation-as-chief-monetary-architect-2ff9d06e8e01

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor
blog.bancor.network/bernard-lietaer-joins-bancor-protocol-foundation-as-chief-monetary-architect-2ff9d06e8e01
imf.org/external/np/pp/eng/2010/041310.pdf
bancor.network/about
infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/
bancor.network/fundraiser
youtube.com/watch?v=BcTPYjmWp-o&t=2137s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUGGGG.
>woman leader
>now this
all the pieces are coming together

What a coincidence....

Quick rundown

I thought Bancor was like a build-a-shitcoin kind of thing

ill buy it once it gets on bittrex or polo and gets dumped after the first pump like BAT is right now.

Years ago there was a paper release in the UN detailing a world currency called BANCOR

A couple months ago a new ICO was announced with the same name, run by (((them))).

Now, the guy who designed and engineered the adoption of the Euro is the head guy of BANCOR.

proof?

No. This is just a scam to suck money from ETH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor

Dear God...They've been waiting so long..but they are doing it..

We are going to be filthy jew rich.

Is this it? Is this going to be the One world currency? Would explain only large sums of ETH allowed to be used for the ICO, keeps the elite with the elite in control of the currency.

Russia is trying to innovate a sate sponsored crypto, maybe this is connected.

This is /pol/, /x/, and Veeky Forums related now.

What's BANCORs ICO maximum and price?

There's no fucking way this is true.
But those dubs...

Link to paper? Does this mean if we buy bancor we will be little minnows swimming in the wake of the NWO whales?

so this is a win, its impossible for it to fail with what is backing it.

REEEE WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS NOW THE ICO WILL BE HUGE YOU FUCKIN MONG MY GAINZZZZZZ

imf.org/external/np/pp/eng/2010/041310.pdf

This is just one of many..

Are you ready to be apart of the Illuminati?

I want to get in on this but i don't get paid till the 15th
fuck

>CAP WILL BE REVEALED AT 80%
>200K gas limit

Oh okay. BAT2.0

NWO has been fucking failing lately anyways and they failed the last time they tried this in the 40's. I'm out. I'll pick up on exchange. Not worth parting with my ETH for this shit.

wait is this final pump of Ethereum (((them))) buying ether to get into bancor?

Will BTC be sidelined by this and become worthless?

This is from the paper from the fucking International Monetary fund I linked.

They want Bancor adopted world wide like the "euro" ...The head architect of the Euro is working on this ICO Bancor...

It's so clear to me...now...I am awake.

fuggggg

What is this rubbish, how is that related.
Literally copy paste post from BAT ICO shilling.

Welp now I lost faith.

>he's making the devil's horns sign in the picture
holy shit

Isnt this thing based on the ethereum network anyway? Do I have to buy the ICO to get in on this or can I just hold my ETH

Do we know at what block bancor will start selling?
I want to set the auto buy on parity but I don't see it anywhere.

>bancor
>banc-or
>banker
hmmm

LOL

Agreed. Just buy it for cheap when it hits the exchanges

This board is full of such fucking retarded mongoloids. "bancor" was the name of a global currency proposed by keynes fucking 75 years ago. The name of this shitcoin is just a nod that.

90% of this board is fucking braindead children now. No wonder you buy tips and sell dips.

ehehehehe

banker
wanker
wank-er
wank
wang
cock
cock-slap
fixed it for you!

Is there a minimum? Like if I sent .01 eth, would I get 1 BNT?

I would of agreed to you, but the paper I linked is from 2010 and the guy who designed the Euro...I'll say it again the guy who designed the euro is now the Chief Monetary Architect of Bancor.

When have you EVER seen someone like that working on a "shit coin"

:thinking:

>my id is bnkR

all I know is I'm flying in the ICO on monday

turn the eth gold into nwo-bux diamond bars.

This is fucking nuts dude

link me to the post where the guy behind the euro, who has advocated for a global currency, was brought onto BATs team

please, I'd love to see that for my due diligence on this ICO

So whats the mininum i can buy at ico? thinking about $10k of ETH

So is this a good thing or a bad thing

I'm doing 5k

>BAT guy is co-founder and creator of firefox browser and javascript
>another ICO coin guy that I forgot name of built rockets or some shit
How is this shilling any different or better?

I was in for 5K thru BTC Suisse but bc of all the shifty last-minute things I asked them to refund me.
I hope I don't regret this.

bancor.network/about
>all those Jewish names
Oy vey!

Would like to know if there is a minimum as well

this

look at BAT now, just leave the bancor for now, get in the dip and on some excchange

this fucking jews want you to do exaclty what you are planning, i bet same OP is a jew

Gotta look at this through the filter of cold war mentality as well. Euro bankers don't like Russia. Why do they want ethereum? What did Putin say to Vitalik? The eth price spike is suspect in my mind because of the timing. Would russia like to build up western confidence in a crypto and then yank the rug when our retirements and companies are all tied up in it? These fuckers are at war, don't forget.

>more evidence this ICO is tailor made to fuck over literally everybody
>Veeky Forums more excited than ever to invest

I can't stand this place sometimes. The world really is what you make it. If all we can achieve is clawing all over each other to appease the monied elites, then we weren't ready for satoshis gift

FUCKING THIS!!!

BAT is up 2x from the ICO price... It was up 6x

How is it "Dipping" and how does that make you not want to get into the Bancor ICO if you are using BAT as the example?

shilling=/=research. in BATs case, making browsers is pretty relevant; indeed, the whole project hinges on the browser. unfortunately the product itself needs widespread adoption but its still early unless you were a whale getting in during the ICO.

in Bancors case the value proposition/use case is bolstered by having IMF types with backgrounds like writing papers on a global currency - which is exactly what bancor is trying to do. hence, the information is relevant and not bullshit shilling like 'don't miss this moon rocket' or coordinated whale spam or lies about minecraft servers and citi contests.

>which is exactly what bancor is trying to do
Their own website and project says that this token is about making other tokens or some shit. How is this in any way related? Also other bancor threads suggest the dev team is sketchy due to their past work history. All this illuminaty memeing is just ridiculous speculation at this point.

>August 24, 2010

infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/

How are we even supposed to make money on this though? I'm looking at the fundraiser page on their website, which starts in 1 day 12 hours, and they're fixing the initial price to 1 ETH = 100 BNT. As it stands right now the initial price will be fixed to 3.35 USD per BNT which means most of us can't buy in bulk. This looks like it designed specifically for the NWO to buy.

bancor.network/fundraiser

my man take a read of the white paper

look up the words you don't understand

here's a picture taken from their white paper that illustrates the concept of 'making other tokens or some shit'

there's one dev who is kinda sketchy but that's more than balanced by A the lag period on vesting coins and B this IMF BSD who literally authored global currency ideas

youtube.com/watch?v=BcTPYjmWp-o&t=2137s

It's all true.... UN = parent of IMF.... this is the mark of the beast. We're gonna have microchips implanted in us for Bancor.

I only buy into icos for the possible x100

Anyone see this happening?

With the power the (((them))), NWO and the IMF this could go x10000

Enslave all of humanity* and become the (((reserve))) currency for everything.

what is the minimum buy in i got like 10$ in eth

Haha

You fucking RETARDS think if this was what you're saying, that they'd let the public invest?

The CIA did it with BTC and Tor...

Fuckatrds... BANCOR is a terminology used to describe an ideal international currency years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor?wprov=sfla1

Many attempted currencies have tried this name and concept.

This one is backed by "Jews"(white people who founded Egypt and Scotland) and backed by a swiss bank?

Yeah... I'm in

You don't think it's kind of weird the IMF wrote a paper saying they want to create "Bancor" then this Bernard Lietear guy who was a central banker and euro architect becomes one of the heads and makes a weird ass presentation about "Sustainable Development Goals" and throws in random esoteric concepts.

Just the simple fact that it is true that Bernard Lietaer is on the team is what will drive me into the coin. Every coin is a risk, but with him on board and the types of connections he has established over the years leads "me" to see this has greater potential on generating adoption and real world use than almost all coins to date
Pretty sure some of you fags will debate about this but i dont care.

>can't tell if people are exaggerating and memeing or are serious

guess I'll wait for an offline wallet and for it to hit exchanges and just buy a little and hold it...

hello shill!

Not a core architect of euro , lol
Don't be so evident.

He was just his country's (belgium) responsible for making talks with other countries about a common currency in the era where euro's predecessor (ecu) was founded.

He is a strong marketing card for ignorants who don't take the time to watch him on youtube and see that he cannot give bancor profits nor adoption.

same

when does bancor launch?

monday, hype is high so it will go in 2 minutes. Let's see if the hype lives longer than the one from BAT

june 21st

is there a way to buy ahead?

yes go to the ico going on right now: here is the address

0x344899824sngr

It's the Jew World Order. Jews always run things, and now crypto.

Get use to it slaves/goyim.

this

Those who not participate will win.
Remember good old days.
We gave ((((then)))) our fucking gold to get paper.
Now (((they))) want our fucking eth to give us a token.

I will hold my gold and laugh at your tokens.
In the end, (((they))) control then gold/eth not the paper/bnt.

That's what you are missing faggots.
Eth holders, like the bancor guys will be the Nwo, bancor holders will be wageslaves.

It's a trick you are all falling for.
Eth price will skyrocket.

Mark my words

im putting a fuck ton into eth now, i think you saved my life user

this

holy shit

We need a PoG coin. Proof of Gas!

>invest
Are you retarded? They see a bunch of nerds with money. Those nerds aren't fucking normies that can be controlled easily by TV and facebook, reddit.

So what are they going to do? Right - take away those nerds' money and crash crypto currency markets so no one is going to put one dollar into it ever.

(((They))) are sociopathical subhumans. They can't have free thinking pinochet-worshiping autists running around with billions of dollars in cryptocoins.

If you (((invest))) with bancor prepare for rape.

Good observation. Definitely going to play it slow now

>waiting for the dip when it hits exchanges

BUY WALL

this

i don't get it! eth is growing splendidly and has all our support, why do (((they))) have to have a NEW ~*~*superior currency*~*~

I don't care if I'm a shabbos goy as long as I'm rich

fugg it's true. need to go all in.

BTC will be sidelined one day or the other anyways as technology moves forward.

let's set the gas limit to 6 gorillions

Have 7 ETH my life savings. If I go balls deep and ends up at 10$ I'm making my money back and more.

What price are you expecting this at?

seriously, i have to laugh at this level of retardation

>get into crypto to avoid the middleman
>the middleman joins crypto
No sir, I do not like it.

Right!?

this

Read the White paper.
It is just another Crippled Token.

By becoming a financial instrument, its value is already set-in-stone.

No gains here. Only loss.

They want to criple the entire cryptocurrency in exchange for jewish horseshit.

Here's a poem:

Our shields are Red,

With eyes wide shut,

Anuit Coeptis,

Your Mom's a slut

;) E.D.R.

It's just a crypto scam to make the "devs" a few mil. Calm your saggy tits, OP

You guys do know that the EURO is a failing currency and that its brought poverty into all of the southern european countries (greece, spain, portugal etc).

The euro is shite.

>we, the neckbeards are speshul

>(((they))) want our NEET money

>free thinking

euphoric