Every alt is getting slaughtered right now

Every alt is getting slaughtered right now.

HODL strong, boys

>Every alt is getting slaughtered right now.
except for the non meme ones

like GNT and ICN

why do so many people on this board buy memecoins instead of the goodcoins?

Buy LISK, RIPPLE, maybe some DGB, dump all others

all the money is flowing out of them and into btc and eth

BUY AT THE TIP
SELL AT THE DIP

>quantum. -100%
Wtf

This happens every fucking weekend.

Just go outside and stop refreshing Blockfolio every 2 minutes

>every alt
Nope
Hope everyone learned a valuable lesson about buying high though
I'm fine to go comfortably sideways this weekend

I sold EMC2 at 171 sat

that is one odd portfolio my man. but looks like it's working.

why do you have btcd? that shit literally got discontinued by the devs, it'll be delisted from polo when they've fully converted to komodo

It just came out today

You can swap it for KMD for the rest of the year, it's pretty much pegged to it until then

>TFW out of this list you only hold ETH, ANT, and GNT.
I am literally a magic internet coin merchant god

Every coin I own is still up.

Anyone else stress eat? I can't help it on days like this, I've shoveled down a dozen crispy creme donuts and a large pizza and a two liter of root beer

Smart user holds xbc longtime cheers m8

>finally hits $1m
>dies of a heart attack

I slam down tons of sugary caffeinated drinks and nicotine on days like today, ironically enough.

Hey

Stress eating is fine if you can find a reasonably healthy snack to do it with. Shit like nuts, rice cakes, vegetables, fruit etc.

You might be the most shilling, disrespectful, conniving bastards but you are my biz bros so stand up tall, feel that iron in your blood and repeat after me:
>These are my bags. There are many like it, but these ones are mine.
>My bags are my best friend. They are my life. I must master them as I must master my life.
>Without me, my bags are useless. Without my bags, I am useless. I must hold my bags true. I must hold my bags straighter than the pump-and-dump shill who is trying to meme me. I must hold harder than he does. I will...
>My bags and I know that what counts in crypto is not the whales we spot, the coins we shill, nor FUDs we post. We know that it is the bags that count. We will hold them...
>My bags are human, even as I, because they are my life. Thus, I will learn them as a brother. I will learn their weaknesses, their strength, read their whitepapers, find their github repos, evaluate their teams and their ideas. I will keep my bags clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. >We will...
>Before kek, I swear this creed. My bags and I are the defenders of my worth. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
>So be it, until victory is ours and there is no fiat, but crypto!

SWT is fine

JUST fucking end me senpai

GRC still on the up.... winner

ripple? RIPPLE? RIPPPPLEEE?!!!?!??!! no thx. these cripple bags aint bringing us nowhere