Whale here

Good job if you listened to my advice about selling DBG/STRAT when I made my threads last week. I know it looks like Black Friday for the alt coins but hold on from buying any alts today, wait till Monday.

Also I been seeing a lot of cryptoyoda tweets on this board lately, don't listen to him, he's wrong about 90% of the time and shills XRP for some god awful reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please great whale, I put all my cash in xvg and $300 in bitbeans.

I'm dying here, if I just sold monday and converted to btc I would have been able to ride the wave. I decided to hold.

What should I do? Should I really hold after the next pumps or just go into safe coin like ether

thank you pink whale, my greatest ally

thank you kind sir and foremost gentleman

I didn't saw your thread and bought at 419 is there hope for me?

You fuckers are so gullible.

Would this cunt still make a thread like this if his advice was wrong?

NOPE.

Wait till Monday to buy alts? So its going to dip even lower???

Is that what youre implying Mr. Whale friend?

there's a possibility of DGB hitting 800-900sats and i'd say that chance is about 50-50 until the deadline of monday night to wednesday and that depends on whether BTC breaks another ATH or not. you'd still be ok if you really did get in that early.

Hey, thanks for the advice last week.

Any opinion on ANT?

what deadline?

Is yoda wrong about etc?

I'm sorry, I meant stratis.

when i say deadline i mean that's when it should be cleared to stop dipping sorry i didn't mean there was some kind of event.

yeah you're right, i wouldn't post if i was devastatingly wrong. but so far i haven't been.

Thank god I sold my DGB at 1100 then

What coins are you holding?

why are the whales fucking with ARK? tell them to leave it alone bro.

so i shouldnt hold anything except ETH and BTC?

Is stratis going to go back up? Looks like it could explode

Why'd you tell people to sell STRAT when it's obvious it's being prepared for a massive pump?

I have a feeling whales are going to try and push it to $20 - 25 before trying to do anything again unless the market shoots its value through the roof.

you're good to go then lol

Also, what is your macro view in general? Has this been the big Altcoin pump of 2017 and we have to wait another three years or will there be more this year?

I sold my strat early enough, but missed your DGB announcement. Bought in at 860 and 1100, still alright.

How far up do you plan on taking DGB?

what do you mean good to go

buy eth y/n?

Check ETH chart of March/April this year. It's not whales. It's just natural behavior of markets.

can you give insight into the logic behind wanting to lower strat?

Whale bruh, EDR, IOC, or VIA?

Bro coinbase won't let my country trade so i'm stuck watching these launches from the sideline please send what you can , 0xAC644c87D1B50Fd570A6626Da3350efB1721C171

Thoughts on Bancor Mr. Pink whale? You seem spot on nearly every time you post here. Would love your opinions

How far will eth Go?
Is it dangerous that I bought in at 320 dollars?

I-is DGB pumping again?
I sold at 20k and bought the dip at 12

Yes.

I missed your thread and I've been fucked hard by DBG. I'm down about 11k in total. I'm fairly new to all of this and I have a dilemma.

I sold my eth assuming I could make bigger returns diversifying into alts. Now I need 25 eth for the bancor pre-ico. Anything I sell off will be at a loss, what would you recommend?

So you're saying it's going to naturally go up and this is just a correction phase? idk sempai, it was hanging around $10 a coin for several weeks.

Dump all alts? Scared that this BTC and ETH run might sink alts.

If no, what do you think of DCR to hold at this current price?

Also, any great buys right now?

hello great whale. thoughts on ARK, Wings DAO, or Lisk?

I don't have a good opinion on ETH so the only time I would buy it is to short it later. It seems to be constantly shilled though so that's a plus for the people that are trading it. Not going to explain why I don't like it as it would take forever, maybe another time.

i told them to sell when it was around 40k+ unless they were in for the long term.

it's bots making it look like real people are trading. but they've been around for years so it's nothing new.
i mean keep holding man

i told them to sell when it was around 40k+ unless they were in for the long term.

it's bots making it look like real people are trading. but they've been around for years so it's nothing new.
Bancor is not a long term coin. It has advertisement people that are from _____ so this will get shilled to high heaven so even though it's a shit coin it will go way up in price before the inevitable crash(just like XRP).

What is your advice on NIGGER?

Thank you wise one

That's a big portfolio

Do you have a twitter? I don't want to miss anymore of your posts

I think pink whale is full of air. Strat is going to do something big bigger then you have seen thus far, now is the time to buy hold and be ready if your ready to make btc

Have you invested in whale-infested BAT? If so, what do you think of it?

theres gonna be an influx of new terms when firms hire us as professional traders.
>the batman influx
>get on the floor dinosaur tangent
>the pikachu factorial
>the bell end curve

It was a lot bigger yesterday :/

> Also I been seeing a lot of cryptoyoda tweets on this board lately, don't listen to him

the whale speaks truth

so should I drop $100 in the bancor ico

>I think pink whale is full of air.
I'm screencapping this thread and we'll see in the coming weeks how wrong hell be

For short term gains, i bet it's wise to wait a day or two

I know that you are buying all the DGB right now, when will you pump it again?

Right before the July event?

Opinions on SWT, 1ST, and RDD? They all seem to have fairly loyal followings here

Thank you whale friend

lol

sorry I don't have twitter yet, I probably won't make one unless I make more predictions that are right. so maybe later. or maybe never.

I wouldn't touch BAT at all, but if you see a pump occurring, it will most likely pump 2-3 more times in the following 4 days depending if it was a successful pump or not.

BTC will be around forever and even if the flipping were to possibly happen, it would be short lived and BTC will still come out on top given enough time. I would say currently dump all short term alts until mon-wed next week.

I don't have any buys in mind right now, market has been really tough on finding good entries.

Lisk/ARK are good, but if you didn't buy them 2 weeks ago I wouldn't advise buying now. LSK may be pumped like STRAT was 2 weeks ago but I personally wouldn't invest in it myself.

thoughts on buying mooncoin?

whale friend doesn't want to help?

If I dump all short term I lose like 20% of my money. I started with 150 so that's not a small loss D:

I'm in STEEM, ARK (ugh why), and WINGS :)

lsk is being pumped right now, is rrd going to pumped soon. There has been consistent shilling in the last days.

What are some good long term non-meme coins?

Would you or one of your friends vote for biz as our Ark delegate? We need a couple more thousand votes for the 53 position.
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

Oh great pink whale, please bestow a few of your niggers upon a poor white soul.
3P4ASQwnaqUZjKjaYqaUrcf7rEqEWQ7ZkbL

BTC

If it hits 700 sats it will.

sorry, no opinion on those yet. will take a look though now and post another time anonymously.

i don't have a solid prediction on strat yet. has a good chance to stay on 24k though.

k i've spoken enough, have a good night everyone and maybe see you another time.

Is DGB a long-term hold ? It was my first crypto investment and I dont want to sell at a loss. Bought at 700 sats.

I never saw these posts but I really wish I had. I bought in to DGB 17k units at 1756 sats and it's really stressing me out. Feels like a big ball and chain worth nothing strapped to me. At this point I just want to cash out at the same value, I don't want anything to do with DBG anymore. How much longer do you think it'll take until the point where I'll be able to cash out around 1700 so that I can start trading in other things?

Damn you pink whale, you've denied me your wisdom.

can you dump something into niggercoin? I want to be rich

Sell now and then buy back when it goes back to 700 if you want.

Thank you

You're appriciated here!

What are your thoughts on SJCX, seems like a silent gainer and made me 100% already

Great whale, I didn't heed your advice and waited longer than I should have to sell off my STRAT. Do you believe it's going to dip even lower than its current amount?

Do you have a discord or anything i can join :) shot bro

Ignore this I didn't notice you already answered

Mr. Whale please tell me something about waves, why whales keep fucking around with it

What about RDD?

what are some good long term coins?

Why dont you respond friendo

is it because you are stuffing your pockets with DGB right now?

Reminder that pinkwhale is legit

I told everyone to sell off STRAT/DGB at 2200 and use the earnings for Bitshares but nobody listened

I told everyone to HODL ETH

I told everyone to buy NXT/BLKcoin but nobody listened.

I told everyone to buy NEOS/GRC but nobody listened

No wonder the majority of you cannot make the cut.

He doesn't like ETH. How can he be legit?

RDD pump soon?

Thanks for the tips, whaleanon. Nice to know we have a few big fish trying to help out some help out us little minnows.

Get a trip build some history fag
>Hurr durr I told you so, trust me it was me

This. We need a pump on XVG STAT!!!!!

>encouraging tripfags
Okay.

trips are alright as long as they're used sparingly and with cause.

Why should I when you guys are so motivated in driving off the cliff?

Well there tripfags and then there's anons that use trips from time to time with an actual purpose. Nothing wrong with using a trip from time to time so long as there's a good reason for it, like preventing imitators from posing as you to deliberately mislead people.

I should have kept buying and selling between 170-240, but I just held it all the way through the volatility like a retard.

I actually hope whaleanon starts using one when he posts these threads. Any jackass could save these pics and start shilling their shitcoins with them.

>starts
keeps*.

Take on ARK?

Holy sheet that's a pretty fucking bad bleed

Thank you based PW

So wait: is DGB going to come back up or should I get out while I still can?

Note how he didnt reply to

That's what we'd all like to know. But the answer is screaming in post

use your head dammit. dgb is fine.

lel i just sold my bags at 1100 to be safe...still made a profit since I got in at 650. I guess if it dips to 700 I'll jump back in again

Got in at 115 sats, sold half at 1900, holding the other half with Iron hands.

Already turned 250€ into 4,5k€, thats okay.

>419
I see what you did there my Nigerian friend