>This is accomplished by making common sense decisions
>And barely risky leaps here and there
>This keeps happening for others
>Literally hundreds of thousands of fiat currency ammassed by individuals
>But it doesn't come from customers
>There is no service
>No product
>All the gains come from speculators dumber or unluckier than you
>Trading Tokens for non-existent and incomplete services for which there is no completion in sight and that would work better without crypto as their currency anyway

Anyone else /ennui/ in here? It just feels...so empty.
Mind you, I'm not saying I'm feeling "guilty" or anything for stealing for people dumber than me. I just feel like...I'm producing nothing. And neither are they.
People often joke about brokers and bankers making their living out of trading air, but this is on a whole new level

There is currently NO coin on the whole alt market that has an actual service connected to it that's used by people and in which the currency is actually used to buy services or products
Not a single one

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/chart/ethersupply
blockchain.info/stats
youtube.com/watch?v=hAQA_29Htts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Parkcoin.

Someone should make EnnuiCoin, SartreCoin and P^hilosophyCoin

This is the meme economy for you.

Feel free to stop larping at anytime. Every coin is in the red today, including yours, and its time to stop pretending faggot. You lost big time today like everyone else today, and anything else out of your mouth is billshit

>There is currently NO coin on the whole alt market that has an actual service connected to it that's used by people and in which the currency is actually used to buy services or products
Not yet. This is the lunatic fringe era of crypto. Entirely speculation. The price of each security is determined by potential alone, and god damn crypto has a lot of potential.
The internet is only 25 years old, for fuck's sake.

HODLING ALL my cash in ETH like a BAWS

>Every coin is in the red today
take your own "stop larping" advice you retard

STEEM

>Every coin is in the red today
Yeah, no.
And even if it was, by some disastrous market-wide crash, you can still be in the green if nothing crashed lower than your buy.

As for the other parts of the post (You kow, the ones that actually mattered), you didn't refute any of them

It doesn't really do anything that a wide audience wants yet though. Nor is it being used as a 'service' more than a speculation tool.
Might as well claim that WINGS has a working service because you can make shitcoins on it.

Its still very early in the world of crypto, its still in its infancy.

Once projects are finally up and running you will finally be able to utilize your coins up to their full potential and with much more ease. Crypto is going to be revolutionary, this is just the beginning.

If you don't want your money, give it to me...
What the fuck is wrong with you op

It just seems so stupid to have the coins distributed like this in the first place.
It goes completely against any way of making a system work, with whale manipulation making services unusable when the price is subject to wild variations at the whims of "Big" players (In quotes since it's still pathetic amounts of money in comparison to 'real' rich people)

Even if a system goes up AFTER this, they have shot themselves in the foot, with normal customers being caught in a storm they know nothing about

NEM, and XRP are actually being used, right now by banks.

Essentially this. Sure, at the moment its all a bit of a speculative shitshow, but pretending that no crypto is valuable in any way is absurd. Some cryptos already have use value, like XMR and BTC, but others like ETH and new projects derive most or all of their exchange value from the expected use value in the future. Crypto will undeniably have a role in the future, the potential of a distributed ledger for computing, financial services and data storage is too high for it to disappear as some fad. I'm not saying it will become the new world currency, but its unreasonable to expect it to suddenly go away

>There is currently NO coin on the whole alt market that has an actual service connected to it that's used by people and in which the currency is actually used to buy services or products
Not a single one

uhhhh. sia has a full working storage service that you can use right now. It's still in development but you can host your harddrive space and you can upload files onto someone elses. I'm pretty sure that is a service faggot.

>It just seems so stupid to have the coins distributed like this in the first place.
it's stupid now, but the coins have to be in a bunch of people's hands for them to start using them

if the US only had 1,000,000 USD in circulation, no one would hardly use it since it's not spread out enough

No one understands how this is going to play out, it's all new ground. We're taking entirely new markets, entirely new use cases for currency, and entirely new transfers of value.
I've been listening to Letstalkbitcoin and neocash and I can barely keep up. The space is developing by the day, no one knows what it's going to look like in the future.
Before Amazon we still had big box stores packed to the brim, basically warehouses posing as shops. You can only get that kind of feeling at a home depot these days, they turned into glorified showrooms.
That's just information flow. This is financial flow, you're talking any investment, anywhere on the planet, anonymously, nigh instant in some cases, and completely secure and democratically controlled.
I think we're talking about new national economies, crypto economies. Instead of forex, everything will become cryptex. It's too useful and fast versus credit cards and stores value much better.
I bet there's going to be cryptocredit, if there isn't already, further expanding the financial usage.

This is a good post. It is stupid, OP. It is insane.

It's insane that I made today what I would make in a week at my (bretty gud) wagecuck job.

But the world has no real meaning. Economies are fabrications, collective agreements based on greed and cowardice.

That to me is what crypto teaches, or reinforces-- that life is a joke.

It's important to have interests outside of crypto, some meaning to ground your existence in. This is all just hilariously, impossibly profitable nonsense.

Come on OP, you don't see the marketability of coins like First Blood or Sia?

Cryptocurrency (and decentralization) does provide a legitimate and innovative means of allowing up and coming developers to undercut large corporations in fields that were previously limited to massive corps. (Ie. Cloud storage or e-sport gambling services)

You now have the opportunity to invest in these companies and their mission with your own money, not in the irrational virtue signaling way that Kickstarter allows you to, but in a way that will benefit you and the company.

>It's important to have interests outside of crypto

This has been my crux for the past weeks.
I used to be happy with my translation job making me 30k a year, and I valued stuff around me with money, since it's the most convenient meter of judgement.
But it's like crypto has made everything retroactively worthless. I can't value things the same on that scale now that I know that a dumbfuck looking at the right shill can triple his money in a week, and do it without even needing too much luck.

Damn I want to make good crypto gains. Only thing I've done was buy a bitcoin when it was 200.
So at least I made a few thousands.

Sports gambling crypto.

Now THERE'S AN IDEA

>and do it without even needing too much luck
Please teach me your ways. I don't care if it makes me cynical.

I think that's a thing with bitcoin already. Plus, it could probably be shut down in the US so only works if it's really popular in other countries without pussy gambling laws.

I fail to see the distinction between this and forex trading.
The same criticisms could be made about forex.

Forex is just a value exchange, you're trying to speculate and make money off of others, yes.
But Cryptos try to pretend they're part of an actual service, which makes the absence of practical use more noticeable.

The only reason whale manipulation is even possible is because the amount of money in crypto is so fucking ridiculously small.

Market cap of all coins is 100 billion. Market cap of TD Bank is 120 billion.

I've said this before but I'll say it again: Not world markets, not the NASDAQ, not the TSX, not the big 5 Canadian banks, not even ONE Canadian bank. All coins less than one leaf bank.

That's how early we are.

Bazinga

>1% own 90% of fiat
>Bitcoin and etherium has too many people holding supply guize!

Well I'm in Australia and sports gambling here is massive. Just absolutely fucking huge. Even if you only took 0.01% of the market, you'd still be rolling in around 225 million.

Yeah I've been expecting it to crash hard for like two weeks now, so far it just keeps going up

Is it just that more people are coming in to hold onto our bags? Maybe

IT'S CALLED HODL COIN FAGGOT

YOU HODL UNTIL THE NORMIES RAISE THE VALUE TO 1 GORRILLION

THEN WE LAMBO NOW SENPAI

apple has 250bb usd cash on hand

I made 200k yesterday and it felt like I was selling magic fucking beans to idiots. None of this shit has any value, just always remember that and try stay ahead of the curve and you can profit

Nice. I was planning a trip there one day, I'll put that on my list.

We're early investors in a new and unknown technology. We should be getting huge rewards because it's huge risk.

^^he's right, you know.

>every day a couple thousand euros richer

Why do LARPing poorfags on this board always make these silly claims without any sort of proof whatsoever? Is it because that proof doesn't exist?

How hard is it to screencap your trading account or wallet showing these thousands of euros you are making every single day?

>I made 200k yesterday

Ok prove it, show us something or else stfu. I find it funny how whenever someone actually posts their wallet it has like $100 in it.

Wheres the timestamped photo with your lambo?

lmao what reality are you living in?

Well if you think about it there isn't a way to prove it without leaking private details about yourself. I could post my trade account history but that can be shopped; I could sign a message from a Bitcoin wallet with 100 Bitcoins but I sold all my coins. The only way to prove it is to reveal private details about yourself and its an anonymous forum where all you get in return for doing so is respect from some kid. Does that seem like a fair trade to you?

In any case, I'm asking for anything. Believe me or don't

Are you trading with high amounts or are you just making insanely good trades? How long did it take you to get to this point? Any advice?

>I could post my trade account history but that can be shopped

It could be shooped, anything can. The point is, it would be time consuming to fake, and if real would take you 1 second to do, while blacking out any identifying information.

You don't want to take that 1 second to screencap it, because your claims aren't true, or you don't want to have to waste your time shopping it if its not true. Either way, obviously you have nothing worth showing.

> where all you get in return for doing so is respect from some kid

Yet you are the one making claims of making 200k in a single day, what is the point of even making this claim then?

> Believe me or don't

Ok, i don't and neither should anyone else, which means you should stfu

BUY NGR HODL

>asking for advice from someone who is full of shit

HI GUIZ I MAKE 100 MILLION YESTERDAY BUT I CANT SHOW U ANYTHING JUST BELIEVE ME

>imblyign im not up in 24hr
>not even in eth jej

DONT TRUST EM BUY BITCOIN

Sia actually does offer a product and ETH is a foundation for products to be built on top of.

Sia seeks to compete against Amazon, Dropbox, etc. for decentralized cloud storage.

Sia has a dogshit product that no one uses or will ever use

DICE is one of the only cryptos out right now with a fully functional product, and their market cap is only 10m which is dirt cheap compared to all the other cryptos out there. Literally the only reason it isnt 150m+ is because it's only traded on etherdelta at the moment.

why do you say that?

Gratz, at least someone with a brain who woke up to this bullshit.

This all thing is a huge pump and scam. There is no underlying value.

>mfw my bot was making me 100 dollars a day the first day i started trading with a bank of 500usd
>30 days later and its making me 1800-2300 a day

wtf, at the rate im making profits i will be making 20k; 30days from now

where is this money coming from??? is the bubble collapsing???

if i continue with my bot in 60 days im projected to be making 100k dollars a day; tht shouldnt be possible; i would be owning like 90% of the sht coins market and in 100 days? a year???

>Its still very early in the world of crypto, its still in its infancy.

Strong laggard cope.

You know when crypto was "in its infancy"?

In year 2010.

Right now newspapers are writing about it.

This is no way, shape or form is infancy.

Enjoy your bags when market "corrects" 80%.

thats because you lazy aussies do nothing but drink and gamble.

Because it's true.

Sia compares it's cost on it's site to S3 or Google Cloud, but these are enterprise hosting solutions, not private cloud storage like Sia, Sia actually competes with dropbox or Google Drive, even here, with a service no one uses (prices would skyrocket if anyone actually wanted to use the platform), prices for Sia are already around what you'd pay for dropbox/Drive

Further, the service offered is unusable dogshit, Sia cannot compete by its very nature. Sis is encrypted user storage, as such can't offer editing, sharing, light-client access etc etc, THESE are the killer features of cloud storage, these types of features are why cloud storage is so popular, Sia is closer to an off-site backup service than cloud storage and as such has no user-appeal

What bot do you use?

It might not be in its infancy, but it's still kinda early
the peak will be when mom'n'pop investors go all in crypto with their life savings

It's fun to spend real fiat money on fake play money. Even when it all crashes down to nothing on august 1st I won't care, at least I had a good time.

Sia is cp storage: the coin

What is this August 1st meme I keep hearing?

What happens on that day?

Which bot are you using senpai

Nice larp

I think that's the day bitcoin forks, and it's going to cause a big shakeup in the crypto world

Before the conseus agreement BTC dropped by ~ $600, the fork will prob put it in $250 range. Which is when ETH will take over and skyrocket to the moon.

BTC commited sudoku because of jew devs

Reminder that if yuou arent cashing out, just hording coins, you arent getting any richer

Yepp, and Bill Gates is poor because all his money is in stocks and isn't cashing out

So you are saying it has legitimate value?

So... what does this mean for the alt market outside of Eth?

etherscan.io/chart/ethersupply
DAILY NEW COUNS - 30,000 ETH * 330$
= 9,900,000$
blockchain.info/stats
1,650 BTC PER DAY*3539$
= 5,840,127$
----------------------------
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point I can just live out your miserable life for you since you cant think even most trivial shit for urself.

Many big companies would benefit from off-site secure backup storage. Also, the price is dictated by the users. It isn't fixed. I think you have some of your facts wrong

>he never sends money to his family in mexico via crypto to jew the jew out of transfer fees
LA RAZA one step at a time pendejo

Calm down bitch nigga I'm just trying to get opinions

>he only made 100,000,000 BITB yesterday
LOL why would anyone want your advice anyway?

Get fucked

t. Nevadan

You do not finish every day a couple thousand euros richer. You know why a bull run happens? It happens because most people do not finish every day a couple thousand euros richer. They feel like they do. Because everyone is injecting more money into it, never cashing out. So the little green number stay green and becomes a bigger number. And that probably satisfies your autism but it doesn't mean shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hAQA_29Htts

We are living in meme times in a meme world. You have to make friends with the Absurd.
This is probably how the 1% constantly feel.

The liquidity is there for people who want to cash out into fiat ("real" money). The gains you make on coins do have real economic value

>Nevadan talking down to anyone

Go stare at some sand, Vegasfag

>Not a single one
There are, actually. I bet you expected you'd trick me into naming them. :^)

Until everyone tries to cash out and this happens.

TELL US YOUR SEKRITS ANUN

second that

Tell us about your trades OP, how do you utilize your common sense?

I have embraced this. I have embraced the absurdity that i have ever-increasing thousands of make-believe internet bucks.

If i somehow lose all these make-believe internet buxx, i will be sad, but I didn't put in money I needed for anything else.

If the make-believe internet bucks turn out to be real, I will be richer than anyone in my wretched family has ever been, and i will retire very very early.

I dont want to get philo on you but the whole world is based on information. whether it is information you can sense with touch or information you can can sense with sight

i wouldnt trivialise how big this is senpai