HOOOOODDLLLLLLLL

HOOOOODDLLLLLLLL

HODL YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

STRAT GO BYE BYE. DOWN THE TOILET WITH YOUR MONEY! :]

It's easy to tell how long people have been in the market by posts like this

>CEO is literally a nigger

just trust me nigga i be doin hustlin pimp shit makin dat money an sheet

I called dis shit STRATIS because i be goin to da stratisphere after smokin dat weed

Don't try to catch this falling knife guys, it could be the BTC 30 dollar to 1 dollar move. If you already own it, no point in selling for a loss though.

>being a nigger
>calling a black man a nigger because he's black

holy fuck it's pretty much at the same price as Waves now like it was a few weeks back lol

98mil premine, 1440 put into circulation daily with POS. Already up 129335.14% since ICO.

Good luck making money off this if you didn't buy the ICO.

What does the ICO price have anything to do with the future price?

these posts are my buy signal. thanks!

Everything is fine, just gonna scoop some while it's scraping the crypto pit of despair. This is great.

Cya on monday at 20k lul

ha ha you lost your savings and are not going to be able to pay rent this month. loser!

I never got this. I don't have a lot of crypto experience but even I know when to hold, why are you stressing out so much. It just went down about 25% who tf cares. Why are you expecting it to double the moment you buy it?

yeah back to zero hurp drup

it was baited hard right after we got a bunch of new idiots here. it's not that many people, but they probably regret not putting their money into ETH this week. last week i saw a boatload of threads about people waiting for their funds to be available or whatever, i bet at least a few got fooled into this and DGB. let them burn.

>Implying I live off crypto
Coins aren't even 20% of my total investments

remembers biz noobs, the more fudding a coin receives the better. It's one of the only consistent rules on biz

Sounds like a good time to buy more to me

its going up now :D

Sell this fucking coin and join the biz ARK node you fools. 100% payout first 50 days COME ON WE JUST NEED 50K MORE

;) easy boys

It's easy to say this coin is doomed, seeing that the CEO is a nigger, but faggots like will buy this shitcoin for the sake of virtue signaling.

>hodl
fuck i hate the red.dit immigrants that have been shitting up Veeky Forums the last few months

I want to pump this crypto ass

if you aren't actually weak handed you dont need to make this thread, don't need to stress about stratis