which coins are best long-hodl options?

BTC
ETH
GNT
ICN
LTC

NGR

(OP)
If you are just buying now, BTC and STRAT.

strat is currently mooning

my nigger

DGB

nice meme

BTC + ETH cool,
GNT cool
LTC uhhh idont thinks

is STRAT > ARK?

This desu. You might be holding for a long time though.

>DGB
>meme
Let me guess, you sold all your eth last year too when it dropped to $7?

this for the first three listed, in this order: ETH, GNT, BTC. Don't buy anti-crypto shills trying to concern troll and incite fear. If you have the ability to get into this market now and you don't you are missing out on one of the best financial opportunities, best kept secrets, there is today, and you will regret the time you wait to get in - I know I do, and I bought relatively early on already.

Stock up on GNT and ETH, don't worry too much about waiting for some giant dip for ETH, because it may not come the way you want it to and you can miss out on awesome gains if you hold out too long before buying in.

XVG BITB

Tier 1:

XMR
ETH
BTC

Tier2:

WAVES
ANT
GNT

BitBay and BLOCK are my super-secret long holds

strat
nxs

I'm in on Block as well. BitBay is on my shortlist, but I haven't pulled the trigger. What sealed the deal for you?

Reddcoin

Would not put WAVES in a basket with ANT and GNT.
Tier 1:
ETH
BTC
XRP

Tier 2:
WAVES
XEM
ZEC

Tier 3:

DASH
GAME
STRAT

>WINGS
It's like selling treasure maps during ICO goldrush. Soon they will release the working beta after that whole bancor thing

BTC

How do I store this shit for long period? Like I've been storing my BTC in offline generated paper wallets for years.

myetherwallet

ETH
WINGS
BitBay
Golem
Ark
Stratis
Nexus

Pick any one of these and you will be a millionaire.

All solid coins, I hodl most of these myself. To this list I'd also add:
WAVES
BLOCK
DCR
UBQ
SHIFT

Also excellent picks

Lisk
Sia
Augur
Sys

Come back in 1 year and enjoy

Nice memes

Which are memes? Genuinely curious

All but Lisk imo

Ark

None in my opinion.
Memes are like MOON, DGB ect

THIS

Augur and Sia could be seen as giving little value for their current market cap but Sys is cheap as fuck - What exactly do you dislike about them specifically?

what u guys think about Pivx ?

Bitcoin, although it's the goliath in crypto, has an uncertain future. It could go either way.

ETH seems extremely promising since it's getting so much support from tons of corporations and it's been skyrocketing this year and will probably end up exceeding BTC in market cap.

Anything else, sorry to say, is a shit coin and is not worthy of long-term holding, just pump and dumps where NEETs steal money from other NEETs.