When you realize God exists

When you realize God exists

when you realize OP won't be able to come up with one good reason to believe in God

>he doesn't believe in God because he's not successful and expects everything to be handed to him
really makes you think

Feels good.

>anime posts
>demands an answer for God
You are a very sad person aren't you?

you do realize this entire site is for anime, right?

you're just proving me right. you have no argument, just a personal attack

>personal attack
that's exactly what it's supposed to be, you smelly weeb

>this round thing is round same as this other round thing, that means they are related

>when you realize OP won't be able to come up with one good reason to believe in God

to liberate your-"self" from samsara

and this is supposed to be an ass

>we humans look like monkeys, that means we are related

it goes both ways retard

Nah, that would be because we share more of our genome with them than we share with other creatures.

All creation needs a creator. You cant create something from nothing. Atheists like to reference science a lot, science basically proves God. All signs point to a mind behind it all. Science explains how things work in God's creation, but it cannot create anything, that is left up to the creator. You dont have to believe in God, but you also live in a world built on religious ideas and morals.

You're an idiot.

>all creation needs a creator
>expect this all powerful being that just can randomly pop out of nothing just so that it can start creating things, he does not need a creator to create him

simply calling it a creation doesnt imply a creator

He doesn't. You can argue that the creator needs a creator, however it is impossible to have an infinite digression, eventually you will have to come to the one God.

>life can't pop up randomly because it is too complex to do so
>but an infinitely more complex omnipotent being can

Seems pretty doublethinky to me

Eh there are plenty of good arguments for a shit ton of religions.
Even I can admit that for religions I don't even believe in.
Don't be so lazy, user.

>when you realize user won't be able to come up with one good reason to believe in the consciousness of other and reject solipism.
We all live by faith, user.

I don't think religious people think their God follows the laws of this reality and I don't think they believe God popped into being like some retarded pagan ideology.

or an uncreated universe that has always existed in some form. it's a misconception that the big bang implies that there was nothing beforehand. it just traces the universe back to being concentrated in a small space.

we as humans dont understand or even know all functions of our own bodys we have little control over our own emotion to think we can comprehend god with words is just foolish.

>God popped into being like some retarded pagan ideology.

As opposed to a singularity spontaneously exploding. Or that people are somehow related to animals (apes and before that bacteria): And that at some distinct point in pre-history we poofed from being an ape to being people. This raises questions: Did two apes poof into two people within years of each other, in the same location? Or was there only one that changed and they rutted with a beast to produce the second?

Not that I'm defending the mentally-challenged religious believer, but merely to show arrogance is on both sides, for enlightenment.

God is a logical inevitably

wtf im a theist now

>All creation needs a creator
Not if our perceptions and laws of logic don't apply once we get out of our frame of reference and beyond the observable universe, this would mean infinite possibilities

kid with a digital wife in his mind, what a retard hahaha, HEY IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FAP ON THE GIF BOARD,

>This food is good for your entire body but for the sake of being right I'm going to nitpick a part that looks a little bit like it and say "its good for the specific part it looks like from the specific angle of the picture I took therefore God"
Yeah a carrot has beta-carothene but it also has more vitamin C than an orange you fucker

>the universe might have been created by an entity or by many entities
>therefore clearly it can only be the entity I worship because in my religion there is only one entity
>all hail the G-d of Israel
TONIGHT - LIVE - ITT

>once we get out of our frame of reference and beyond the observable universe
you don't understand what the term observable universe means

it refers to the fact that the universe is 13 billion years old, but is larger than 13 billion light years so we can't see beyond a certain point since light from there hasn't reached us yet

beyond the observable universe is just more universe

You should see a psychiatrist. It's more likely you have a prodromal psychosis.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

an aryan atheist.

sure thing pal

When you realize there is no god but allah

Honestly, the high percentage of Jewish atheists is worth looking into. It feels like the final stage of their stubborn rebellion against God. They've disobeyed him over and over, they've resisted his authority time and time again, so now, when he's decided he's just going to get new believers instead, they thumb their noses at him one last time by just not believing in him at all.

I'm German. There aren't many jews here, y'know. You might've heard about that incident.

gute nacht jakub

It's morning here burger.

Don't bother. It's the same anti-semitic fundie who does nothing but shotpost. To him everyone that disagrees with him is a Jew.

Pretty broad strokes there, friend.

Damn, I sense a rude awakening once he leaves his basement.

I don't know if they know how to build basements in Alabama

Maybe it's justa metaphorical basement or even a castle in the sky. You never know with psychotic people. I work in a psychiatric hospital and already met 2 Jesuses and once got slapped by god. God is an angry overweight women of about 50 years btw.

*woman. Only one. And while she was fat she wasn't fat enough to embody the whole trinity.

> The Pascal Bet.

I wasnt referring to any specific entity. There is 1 God, the way you worship him is up to you.

Obviously not all. I was using hyperbole, but pretty much everyone lives by faith.

Which one?

THE one. Isnt that what i just said? One God, different religions.