HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA YOU IDIOTS REALLY THOUGHT DGB WAS GOING TO HIT 100 SATS??? WHAT IDIOTS YOU TURNED OUT TO BE!

This coin is already on the rebound and it's going for it's new ATH. Fudders BTFO. All hail the greatest coin in crypto! DBG!!!!

It's rebounding hard. FUD BTFO.

Great news daddy

its all downhill from here folks

One last pump then yah it'll probably shit all the way

>holding 500k DGB since 200 sats
>tfw care more about seeing FUDers getting BTFO than actually making money

Yes dgb strong holder here, thanks to the adamantium. i can hear the back up aproach. Many strong hands have gone down and sold in the red. Its very regretable.

Recommend you lay down the whales danger close north of 2k sat and then bring the whales with the friggin laser beams on their head to shoot us to the ath.
Which is the moon... not our moon retard no.. jupitors moon

Delicious gains

>H-Hey the results of the CitiBank competition wont be announced until July.

>Great job goy--err, I mean GUYS.

will the DGB spam ever die? I swear this shit is shilled 10x as much as anything else which is already good indication that it's trash

Jesus Christ look at the Jewy dev on the send right hand side.

He looks like the sort of guy that would try and give you a reach around when you're taking a piss at the Urinal.

I actually wanted it to fall to 500 sats so I could buy more but anyway.

DGB needs to stop having these violent upswings and downswings, it needs a period of stable growth. I believe in the coin and think it's a long term hold.

Time for the price to get nigged again.

Why do all these faggots think that the price will reach down to 500 sats?

500 sats is pretty much an unreachable amount now.

I think 1000 is the new support. And you all know that the whales are manipulating this for their ow gain, we can see that the price for DGB is going to be AT LEAST 50 cents by December.

I think it's a tie between DGB, beaners and mooncoin for most shilled shit, with NGR a new entry

Lmao it couldnt even break resistance, its fucking dead

what about Piece of Shit Wallet?

NGR will rule the world someday.

>yfw the FUDbot hasn't updated his script for 2 days

>This coin is already on the rebound and it's going for it's new ATH
There's no sign of a rebound. Though it hit 1100 sat which can be a rebound point the trend didn't turn yet.

>tfw bought at 2400 and sold at 1024 since I was scared it's going to fall through the floor

It's managed like 3 hours without someone wiping 100+ sat off the price. That's got to be a good sign for the hodlers

>It got dumped from 2.4k sats to low 1k sats
>F-FUDDERS B-BTFO
Yeah you sure showed them.

SLOW AND STEADY

Probably going to stabilise over the next few days between 1300-1400

6k on Tuesday

pls b tru

anons pls explain: I've been watching the buy/sell orders on DGB. yesterday there was a sell order of 230 btc appearing at disappearing (without selling) and then on the buy side there was a 70 btc order appearing and disappearing? where's the sense in that?

Whales manipulating the price.

If someone could correct me if I'm wrong..

People and bots set their buy and sell orders based on what everyone else is doing, so a big order by one person makes it look like a lot of people want to buy/sell for that price. So the order buy/sell prices start dramatically changing, as people/bots either try to get in front/behind the wall. When the rich guy achieve his goal he cancels the order.