What the fuck is its problem?!

What the fuck is its problem?!

rocket needs a lot of fuel for the moon mission it's prepping for, give it some time user

>eth and btc rises
>alts falling
This literally always happens.

long hold fagggit

Devs are actually working on a huuge integration. Shit my pants kinda big name. Hodlers will be shitting themselves in 23 days.

it's not NiggerCoin

Sia has actual fundamentals, but very little hype. We are gonna make it brah, you just have to have some patience

Almost everything is dipping right now faggot, relax. If anything it's a good chance to get some more, though I'd wait a day or two and see how far it drops.

Its value has been reasonably stable for a fairly oversold coin. Just hang in there, moon mission telemetry is taking a while due to the coronal fud ejections over BTC and DGB interrupting communication with satellites

We are also still weeding out cowards who might lose their nerve and jeopardize the mission

fuck eth. All these neets dumping alts to make a measly 15%. I hope it crashes and they lose money.

Are you guys so retarded that you can't even see that all alts fell today because of ETH? It's already on it's way back to 600 sat. You pussy-handed faggots are fucking annoying.

>spends a few weeks testing the waters

>reasonably small amounts of ~10 alts.

>make over 100% gains on all of them

>decide to start buying bigger amounts

>chooses sia and xvg

>both of them drop

>wants to die

>holds

>holds

You're going to be fine m80. The weekend bloodbath is over and things will pick up again

this is really all you need to understand.
99% of altcoins are shitty pump and dump scams
0.9% are overly-ambitious BLOCKCHAIN 2.0 ponzi schemes (*cough* ethereum, maidsafe, etc.)
The remaining 0.1% are both legitimately useful and robust enough not to implode under the weight of unproved, ill-conceived novel crypto (muh proof of stake). No big company is going to bet on tech that could go belly-up and lose all its value in a day, or get brutally DDOS'd or hacked (*cough* DAO). They're going to look at the space and see exactly one "proven" coin: Bitcoin. The further you stray from Bitcoin, the more risky the bet.
Sia is, technology-wise, very close to Bitcoin. The fundamentals are basically the same. The CTOs of large companies will (eventually) see this, and they'll be a hell of a lot more willing to bet on Sia than some vaporware like maidsafe.

It's undervalued.

Sia will be close to 700 sat and Verge will be over 200 soon, calm the fuck down

lol i chose sia, xvg, and dgb. Luckily still "testing the waters" so I'm not losing anything of significance but still don't think I could have made much worse picks at this point

ITS NOT MOONING BECAUSE SIA IS THE PERFECT WAY TO STORE CP.

ITS A CP STORAGE SERVICE

They probably aren't great choices, but Sia has been nice for regularly bouncing between 500-580. You can pretty much count on buying it for about 500 and riding it to regular minor gains at 530-550. Seriously, buying at 500 and selling at just 530 is enough to get 6% gains which is a respectable amount.

what are these STATS. everyone keeps talkign about

>stats

You mean sats? It's satoshi, the unit of value for altcoins. 1 sat is .00000001 bitcoin. One Sia is currently at around 520 sat, or .00000520 of a bitcoin

Thank you my good friend

Wouldn't that make the value higher?

If sia spread amongst the cp community then literally trillions of pedo dollars would flow into it

there are way too many sia coin just like byte coin.

i genuinly think nigger coin has better chance are overcoming everything due to low volume

nigger coin has almost zero marketability, then again Veeky Forums is probably over 70% of the world's crypto holders

zero marketability outside of here*

sia bagholder checking in

moon mission coming soon. r-r-right guys?

Devs say that an update is coming in this month, we'll have to see if they deliver

>tfw holding dgb, sia and xvg
hahahahahaAHAHAHhahha