Food for thought

Imagine the following

>you in your early twenties are on holiday with your family
>you are shipwrecked on a deserted island with your twenty year old sister as the only other survivor
>you find sufficient food, water and shelter to survive there indefinitely
>You can't escape because you know the island lies far away from civilization
>after a couple of years you start feeling sexually attracted to your sister and fall in love with her
>You can't act on your feelings because you are raised as a Christian/muslim/jew so you can't have sex with your family members
>your chances of getting rescued are low but there is still a chance you will be rescued eventually

What do you do?

>religion is what prevents us mating with our relatives

Speak for yourself, user

fuck her

>tips fedora

God dislikes that.

I'd never be able to fuck my sister. I just couldn't.

I'm pretty sure some guys in the bible fucked their sister

wonder what tropical fruit I ate that turned me into a incestuous lesbian

Fuck her

>old testament

when will this shit stop?

Fuck my sister and start a small tribe of incestlings. I will make the poor freaks keep the tradition of fucking your siblings in order to breed a small army, with me and my sister-wife in command. There is a big risk of this backfiring though. Maybe the siblingfucking goes so wrong my offspring becomes wildly retarded over time, perhaps starting the most fucked rebellion ever or just becoming too plain stupid to properly function.
But as there is a risk, so is there a potential reward. Keeping the bloodline pure might actually get my children to get silver-gold hair and purple eyes. Some heat resistance would be nice too. Maybe we even find a giant avokado with a dragon in it, who knows.
Come to think of it, this is pretty much how Aegon Targaryen conquered Westeros. But with like, dragons instead of retarded cyclops babies.

If she was the only female you'd see for years and years, you probably would want to.

How do you morally justify that without commiting a sin?

She's like, so hot. I'm pretty sure some people fuck their siblings in the bible/koran/shalom

Nothing. The very premise states I can't act on my feelings. If you say you're going to fuck her you've some shitty reading comprehension.

If you do fuck her, how do you justify it in your religion?
You can't use the argument that you're the only two people left on earth because you're certain that the rest of the world is doing fine.

Nothing, i am a pedo and if she had twenty years old I can't feel attrated to her.

Checkmate

lemme get this straight....not wanting to fuck your sister for reasons other than religion is fedora tipping behavior? Get fucked.

This is a religious moral dilemma

What if she wants to fuck you?

I'm 23 and still a virgin

I think I can hold off a couple more years before I fuck my sister

I wouldn't want to make it weird, so I probably wouldn't move on her, but if she made a move, I'd totally fuck her.

this tbqhpham

If youre having to survive alone on an island with only your sister you would go insane, and likely end up fucking her since shed be your only source of human interaction and love

>You can't act on your feelings because you are raised as a Christian/muslim/jew so you can't have sex with your family members
>& Humanities

There's more to the desire for sex than thinking your sister is physically attractive. And things are a lot different in person than contemplating an idealized fantasy in your head.

I can't imagine being shipwrecked on an island that has sufficient resources for two years of survival, but never has contact with civilization.

Both me and my sister are autistic virgin neets in our late twenties still living at home. She's asexual and I get by just fine pulling it to JAV and various r34. I don't think much would change other than me having to rely more on my imagination. Maybe I'd build a waifu using various island resources like coconuts and jellyfish.

Inquiring minds want to know

I hope you have a good confessor. All these sinful threads you make.