History of zoophilia

could we have a fully academical discussion about this subject?

Men are fucking disgusting and will fuck any hole. Lesson over.

this.

Also, everything is a dildo if you're brave enough.

>wants a discussion
>presents no prompt or question

what lead to it becoming considered filthy?
was it the risk of horribe diseases without anything to win like with meat and animal labor?

same reason people think homosexuality is disgusting. It just offends them. The idea of sex purely for pleasure is typically frowned upon in western culture. The Bible speaks against sodomy, masturbation,beastiality and more.

READ "THEOZOOLOGY" BY JÖRG LANZ VON LIEBENFELS.

t. women

STOP POSTING SHIT IN ALL CAPS YOU TARD

Any qts browse Veeky Forums?

What civilization was the first to make love to dolphins?

>Men are fucking disgusting

Actually...
Sicko perverts are disgusting.
Men are clean on the inside, so they don't rut and whore.
People have strange definitions for men, and what it requires to be one.

well...Humans are animals. There are documented cases of animals having casual sex for pleasure(Bonobos) and even animals having sex with other species whether it be 2 species of whale or less related species like a rabbit and cat.

It's taboo because humans can think critically. What is ok in the baser animal world is nkot accepted in the human world.

Homosexuality has been taboo in most cultures it, seems.

Honestly, as long as the animal doesn't resist or isn't forced, I don't see the problem

Atlantis.

What's there to 'talk about'? People who are too unattractive to get laid by a person fucks an animal.

“If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body, than for your whole body to go into Hell” (Matthew 5:30)

Unless you're legit poor, you go to a hooker before you screw an animal.

By the look of recent posts its more of ugly feminist sjw invasion

That could imply stealing, where in the Bible is fapping explicitly forbidden?

nowhere as such, though there are allusions to lustful thoughts being bad

>You have heard that it was said, ‘Do not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:28

I made a covenant with my eyes not to look with lust upon a girl. I know full well that the Almighty God sends calamity on those who do. Job 31:1-3

I'VE FOUND THE GAY RETARD, CRUCIFY THIS RETARD

In the US bestiality is legal in more states than prostitution.

Animals need love too

that thread was way hotter than this one

you got it all wrong, see we are humans,and you're an animal. don't let waste some good education. don't be a moron