Will lisk go back up? -30% here

Will lisk go back up? -30% here.

Really sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

maxkordek.com/expo.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For real? I almost bought this one

HODL YOU FUCKING BABIES

It's been a rough weekend for most of us.. on the plus side there'll be a lot of people taking profit off eth and the like, who will be wondering where next to put it

As long as the total crypto market cap is increasing (which it is, at a phenomenal rate) we'll all be OK. A rising tide lifts all boats, as they say

All shitcoins are scams, the sooner you realize it the better

From 1,17 $ to 4.3$ in a week OP.
The drop we see is called a correction...
Expect 10-12$ real soon.

I got in at 150k sat thinking it was the dip from the pump. Just skydived down...

Really hurts Lost .14 btc on .62 buy

This faggot whale needs to stop

He is the only one selling thousands of strat and keeeps moving his wall lower. Why don't exchanges ban these people for manipulation

Just try to ban me faggot. You sheep will buy and sell as I wish, and I don't give a fuck.

Why should they? the trading fees they produce are excellent for the exchange.

THE WHALE IS GONE

THANK YOU SAN

WE GOOOOOOOO

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

These are trading bots noob, all exchanges have them.

What the fuck??

Just look at this outright manipulation. He puts up below 115 when we were heading to 120.

Like what the fuck? This coin can quadruple in a day and this WHALE fucker keeps making waves. I really resent these people. If they just HELD they would gain more than these micro pump and dumps. Piece of shit.

bump

We are out of the dip. If you want some gains, buy lisk. Learn from my mistake and don't buy the high (150k sat).

BUY LOW

A bloo bloo bloo.

It's barely a few bitcoin. If the market's that easy to manipulate then don't blame me, blame the exchange. Dumb fuck.

why you larping man, you know Veeky Forums is anonymous right?

How do you do it though?

We are back on boys

If I ever become a bllionaire I will donate 5% of my funds to shooting down whales. What the fuck. Can we get rid of this MOTHERFUCKER driving the price down already

WEAK HANDED PIECE OF SHITS
STOP FALLING FOR IT

I just bought 135 LSK! Will I make it next year?

Yes, this will be a competitor to Stratis AND Ethereum.

Javascript vs .NET vs. Ethereum off chain

maxkordek.com/expo.pdf

BUMP

Ya'all should have went to Gridcoin when I told you fags to

>javascript, literally pajeet language

>.NET meme language

>Ethereum solidity, based on python, loved and favoured by /g/
hmmmmmmmmmm

>/g/ is the common denominator
kek

Go to stackoverflow and try finding out which is more popular

hint: it is .net nor python

javascript is more popular, because its the easiest language to get into, and its the first language taught in programming lessons, along with html and css

for actual use, its dogshit

Alright Veeky Forums
I have $25 to put in and this is my first time buying or getting into cryptocurrency.
I need a list of good sites, mobile apps, and coins to get into.
Pretty much a general newfag thread.
Help me get to lamboland

>$25
>lamboland
Have you considered going back to 2010 and buying this new thing call bitcoin?

I seriously only need about 30k to pay off some debts, so yeah.

You are literally asking for more than 100,000% return on investment. If you were investing $3000 then that is pretty possible.

Board the ARK. Only 25$ to board, we will be sailing past the moon on our way to Alpha Centauri

so for actual use millions of people use it yet it's dogshit? you know google, facebook and so forth have their own javascript frameworks used by millions of real world applications?

lisk is the future

invest high on ico's, stratis did 100k%

Lisk is a piece of shit.

t. cope

Bump. If you don't hold lisk you are dumb. This is a clear buy signal.

this. clearly a correction. sucks for emotional traders but great for lisk in the long run, means a steadier rise and a higher ATH.

Suck for me because I wish I had more LSK. Could have caught a few more in the way down but didn't want to get burned, off well. $20-$50/LSK this summer. Blastoff!