tokencard.io
twitter.com/omry_bancor/status/873904018183114752
vimeo.com/215111488
twitter.com/omryrosenfeld/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me more

>is a major partner to the most hyped ICO of all time, Bancor

Dropped

maybe because one of the developers is a well-known scammers, perhaps because they don't even care to update the community on their progress, maybe because there aren't even progress in the projects since months, maybe because it's a dead project

Even if you dislike Bancor, you can't deny its popularity

l0l i bought monaco instead

but im dumping it asap when it hits the exchanges, to get that 2x gain or something

Mainly because it is a basic bitch idea that is overpriced, and is going down the plughole.

Zero volume.

cc: ZEN

I'm almost at my goal of 10k TKN, OP. How much are you hodling?

>transaction fees of 1%
>goes into a pool
>however many tkn you have you get a proportional stake in that pool
YUP, SOUNDS VERY JEWISH TOO ME SENPAI

about 500, but buying 700 more today :)

twitter.com/tokencard_io?lang=en

TokenCard makes crypto spendable in the real world utilizing any payment terminal worldwide. I'll keep everything in cold-storage until the beta rolls out in November before i re-evaulate. This market will be huge when the millennials realize they want to spend their gains without involving a third party, banks. Strong hands user

TenX is gonna blow tolkiencard out of the market. Buy the TenX ICO if you know what's good for you

I've been following TenX for a while and they wont stand a chance. They are literally a bunch of college kids starting their first business while the TKN team is 3 times bigger with decades of experience and (((connections)))

But you do you, i guess.

Is it actually partnered with Visa or is that some shady shit going on there?

Shady shit. They had to pull the logo off the image of the card after the ico since they have no relation to visa and visa didn't want any confusion on whether the platform is supported/processed by them.

tokencard.io

Card image on current home page doesn't have visa on it lol

They're a bunch of intelligent rich kids with connections and are building the COMIT network which will allow spending ANY relevant crypto currency. Tokencard btfo. TenX is taking it to the next level.

Is Bancor presale on? twitter.com/omry_bancor/status/873904018183114752

They had to remove the VISA logo from their visual demonstration since they're only partnered with a VISA distributor, not VISA directly as of yet.

vimeo.com/215111488

Shiftpayments.com

You fucking Indians really need to go fck off n die.

Shady shit made by some third world Indian that poos in the loo. Fckin get shiftpayments if you want to spend your crypto. This shit is getting annoying af. These tards keep making these shit tier coins that litterely do the same thing as btc. They really need to go fck off n die already.

You seem to be very very mad for some reason.

Who wouldn't be?

TenX is going to fucking blow you're little heads

you sure that is his account? twitter.com/omryrosenfeld/