Is 21 years old too late to turn your life around?

Is 21 years old too late to turn your life around?

40, MAYBE. 21? No. Not at all.

Noone expects you to be a badass until your 30, at which point, the clock really starts ticking.

Just don't be a shitter the next 9 years and pick up a marketable skill. You'll be fine.

Are you fucking kidding?

no

set goals
embrace the pain
attain goal
set new goal

profit, improve, meaningful life

Id say the clock ticks @ 40 for men

And around 23-30 for women.

Men look better with age and typically also earn much better with age.

No. I was 27 when I went back to school. 32 when I passed the CPA exam. 34 when I got married.

21 is still young.

Things change faster than you think user

Invest in ESP2, wait 2 years. Profit.

Turned mine @ 24 and it wasn't even too late, OP.

Im 18 and already feel like my life is over desu.

No friends, no family. apprentice in a trade i hate

made 50k from crypto in the last 2 months though which has been the best part of my life so far. thanks biz.

I just dont know if im ever going to make it but ill keep faith and watch how the crypto scene unfolds. i think crypto is my ticket out of hell

good luck boyo.

I'm losing hope fellas...

No, wait til you're 23

21 is a fucking child. i would give up all my money to be 21 again and im only late 20s

>"made $50k"

You haven't made shit until you pull out, son.

that subtle cope

How can I salvage it, user?

What would you do if you were 21 again?

Anything under 35 is easy mode.

This has got to be a satire thread unless there really are retarded kids like this.

boomers say this
cope.

Fuck bros reading this is kind of helping me out.
>be me
>fail college
>no gf
>22nd birthday yesterday
>tell parents and friends I'm going out for drinks
>go to park
>bring music and weed
>smoke and just sit there listening to music thinking of what skills to learn in today's age and steps to take to achieve financial independence
> :'(

Everyday all I think about Is how the reason I don't have aot of friends or a girlfriend is because I need X career and X amount of money or else I'm not good enough. I know it's the wrong way to look at things and it'd not healthy. End of rant.

same with stocks and whatever other grandpa shit you're trading but no one memes over that.

It's never too late user

There will never be a moment that changes it all from then on
Build inertia and be active, hungry and daring
A rolling stone gathers no moss

Dude, I'm almost 24 and I graduated university and am unemployed.

I wish I didn't have to work. I don't eat much. I don't waste any water. I only use my laptop and exercise. I try to be a good human being, but this current construct is forcing me to perform work in order to survive.

Whenever I talk about basic income, people call me a communist. Yet they will accept bitcoin some day. They always change. Basic income is a 200 year old idea. We have the technology to implement it if we really wanted.

All I want to do is buy a good PC and hang out with strangers on the internet.

Seriously. People make life far more complicated than it needs to be.

Well said.

Fuck yeah dude/m'lady

>tfw 30 and still yet to turn your life around

take crypto buy some shrooms. take. reassess life. even the most pussy will survive it

Once crypto takes off and people see how memes make you money, they will reevalute what money really is.

Maybe it will simply make them wish for Basic Income, because all their years of work are for nothing compared to crypto gains and they see it as unfair.

Fairness is a concept not found in nature
UBI implies wealth expropriation and redistribution

checkem

he's right though, if you're counting holding at an ATH as "making 50k" then you're just as subject to to a crash/pullback and you haven't made 50k at all

im 23 still havent done anything with my post high school life but sell massive amounts of drugs and acquire crypto.

Best paying job I could get right now is a server. Only experience I have is a couple years as a dishwasher and some organic farm stuff. I have no resume, no schooling after high school etc...

but hey at least i've got about 315k in crypto right now.

I could actually afford any college i want if i decide to go that route, or I could start a business. or just continue being a fucking NEET and letting almost every one down in my life who had high hopes for me.

>but hey at least i've got about 315k in crypto right now.

what holding my man?

i say keep trading crypto. if you have 300k now you'll be more than sorted in 3-4 years.

thanks for that user. I really appreciate it

Thanks mate.

Its never too late to turn your life around, but its usually around 30-35 years of age when society expects you to have established something for yourself.

As a matter of fact, life hasn't even begun for someone aged 21 and you're in for either one of the best or one of the worst decades of your life.

this

nigga go all in on Bancor

>WAAAAAAAAAH I'M 21 AND MY LIFE SUCKS

I was like you OP. Stop sitting around feeling sorry for yourself.
Go do something with your life NOW. You'll never be as young as you are right now ever again.

Probably worst.

I turned my life around at 31.. .was NEET poorfag with $600 on bank account

now I have $350k on bank account no debts

Invest in yourself skills wise, learn stem field or a trade or some other value you can give to the world

Learn about social skills and how to get success in sex and relationships

Learn about nutrition and fitness, start lifting weights

Learn about finances

Live it up OP.

>18 year old with $50k
>"my life is over!"

Fuck you

this is useless advice... investing in skills now is pointless as in 10 years most jobs will be automated

just invest in crypto

Most of my gains are from putting all my drug money into bitcoin when it was 400-600, havent really made much trading just holding. I've been involved with btc since fall 2012 I remember buying a pound of weed on SR for like 250 bitcoin. lots of stupid examples like that. Finally after witnessing the 2nd and 3rd bubble after selling all my cheap coin and sitting on hefty sum of cash from selling drugs I have made an earnest effort to not fucking miss out this time.

and its paid off so far!

For the record I'm holding bitcoin, litecoin, and ethereum.

and yes. I feel quite fortunate now, but 3-4 years from now I agree i should be more than sorted... we will have to wait and see! :)

how is that possible that I have my 40000polacks złotych in bitcoins and lurking this board till 2 months and not even double my saving
>inb4 missed RDD DGB XVG XBY ... etc.shitcoins
I need your help user , guide me Veeky Forums

And how old are you now?

where to buy it? and where to buy NGR's

>Is 21 years old too late to turn your life around

With this type of mentality yes

Fag! I'm 62 and I have made 8 bitcoins for holding the last 5 1/2 months.

The worst thing during your young adult era isn't having no money, but nothing to live for in your life.
When you finished school you're suddenly lost, no one tells you what to do, can't find a job you can stick with for a long time, nothing you can enjoy, no friends, no relationships. Seeing yourself at the end of the youth and already foresee yourself stuck in the same ground 30 years into the futuer

No bridge is too high...and the older you get the less friends you have so less people to mourn you, might as well off yourself now

People still believe in jewcor?

>when you wagecuck and invest in crypto and misdirect normies to buy meme coins while accumulating quality coins

Feels good mayne

Tomorrow is too late. Start right now.

>Be new guy at school
>You could have been anybody you wanted
>You could have been popular
>You could have had friends
>Gone to parties
>Laughed with people
>Shared special moments with them
>Kissed a girl
>Known what it feels like to be loved
>But no
>You decided to be a pathetic loner, eating lunch alone and hiding in the library
>You tell yourself you're just waiting for the right moment to become social
>You watched the other new kids, making friends, becoming normal
>You resented them for doing what you could not
>Even if you tried, you had already established yourself as the creepy loner
>You graduate
>The lack of proper social contact for the last few years has left you almost unable to talk to people
>You don't know how to make friends
>Years pass
>Lonely years
>It's too late to do anything about it any more
>By your age, most people have had several relationships, made a lot of friends and are socially competent
>Even the other weird kids from school have managed at least that
>People are instantly turned off by you when they find out how you are
>Because obviously, something must be wrong with you if you're still like this at your age
>All because you waited
>You waited for the "perfect moment"
>It never came
>It never comes

Never fucking wait.

I'm 23 and I fucking hate my life. Been working at this restaurant for 6 yrs. now and I want to leave. All my coworkers are high school and college drop outs. I am also a college drop out. I dropped out because I hated my major and I felt like I was just wasting my time there. I was constantly depressed and I just wanted to die. I've been trying to get another job, but no one wants to hire a college drop out who's only worked at shitty jobs. I can't even get a simple desk job that only requires a high school diploma.

I've changed majors like 3 times now and I'm still unhappy. I’ve been told to go into trade, but it’s not something I can see myself going into. Also, I’m not very fit physically or mentally, so I can’t go into the military. I thought about getting an IT cert, but that’s not really going to well for me. A lot of my coworkers are fine with working at the restaurant, and just pretending everything is fine, but I'm not. I want to leave, but I just can’t find out how.

I have thought about going back to community college and retaking some classes, but at the same time I just feel like I will still be wasting my time there.

christ that really hits close to home.

at this point though I've started to wonder why I should even bother, nothing seems like it's worth it. I don't have any real interest in anything and just watch the hours fly by. I have no idea what it is people do that's fulfilling. and I can't even be bothered to regret the mistakes you mentioned in your post.

I know it sounds like sour grapes or something but I honestly can't bring myself to give a shit about a single thing in life, even if I struck it rich on memecoins I have no idea what I would do with the money other than take care of my basic needs, I'm long past wanting any fancy material things.

Don't invest in nigger-tier skills then. Scientists, engineers etc will always be needed.

21 is young as fuck

god i hate you children

I'm almost 29. Which means I'm almost 30.

I've been suffering from major depression for nearly 12 years. I just graduated and have a job lined up. Learning to trade cryptos. Got about $1000 worth of holdings. Gonna spend more once I get the job. I don't have many needs or wants. I know I can do well. Most people start seriously investing in retirement in their 40s or 50s. They're gonna be alright. So am I

Hang in there.

yah just invest in crypto and be a useless NEET. solid advice user

Damn this may be the post that convinced me to ask out the girl I've been crushing on for the past couple months, good stuff

Many of those are good options, don't shoot them down before you truly give them a shot. If your job makes you hate your life right now, imagine how it'll make you feel in 5 years if you don't make a career change

Do it user. Do it

Not at all man I'm 42 and still trying to get my first job and move out of my parents house

Damn nigger, 21 is like daycare tier. But each year in your 20s is a remarkable leap if you keep consistently improve.

I went from
>socially retarded cynic/recluse
>almost failing out of high school
>getting into a decent university
>become remotely sociable
>travel abroad
>become more sociable
>A average, get a top tier language scholarship
>study abroad, build a life abroad
>huge hurtles, set backs, go home to collect myself
>great metanoia, eternal peace, continue abroad

Found a great got jap waifu who,is down to earth. Stable job. Finally gonna invest in crypto after putting it off.

My only advice is to be careful who you fuck/befriend and don't wresklessly spend when you're depressed. Just keep trying new things and set goals that are achievable now, then expand them.

26 now, feel like 21 was grade school.

Judging by this question you're a specially retarded 21 yr old so for you it is too late indeed.

i wish i could be 21 again. easy mode.

-live with parentss
-work any job, hell get two jobs if you can handle it
-put 80% of monthly income into crypto (eth, ark, waves, etc)
-Enjoy being a multi millionaire by the time you're 30.

This just puts me down. I don't even know how to start. I'm currently finishing university, have things going for me but shit social skills. 23, never had a gf or sex. I'm pretty good looking so I have good base. My plan: master's --> car --> job --> lots of tinder
Other than that I have no idea

maybe for you since you are obviously retarded

Personally I would have rather became a billionaire in 2005 and even 2010 to avert this PC SJW decade Armageddon of ppwer-hungry talentless idiots and morons following talentless idiots.

But hey I couldn't have become a BTC billionaire till Q4 2013.

So I guess 7 maybe 13 years of a horrible internet-culture fueled generation of idiots and PC degenerates isn't going to kill the planet just yet, right?

Oh God what has our world come to.
Why did Superman not arrive in time? We need to turn back time now and nobody even remembers how good the 2000s were.

God our world is in shambles and our youth is gone. Why God, why did you invent the gipsies and angry fat women and flat chested women who want to turn our planet flat?

you are in your prime age, this is where you turn your life around

its not too late untill you hit 45-50 desu

buy CRYPTO

This thread is a fucking joke. Just an excuse to whine about lack of direction and show off about crypto gains. No one is handed a direction in life, but the general tone of the replies here is how everyone seems to be waiting for the right moment or when opportunity presents itself. Opportunities are literally around you, not to mention how everyone complaining is in their early 20s. Stop making excuses and decide on a goal that's going to get you somewhere, or nothing is ever gonna change.

Never.

>tfw 23

fuck tinder.. honestly. The fat bitches are easy to get off there, you want the babes.

>Dont recklessly spend when depressed.
This is the one I fell for.

Faggot I'm 19 and would kill for 50k right now.
The only reason I'm getting into crypto is to raise money for university.

>why don't other people pay me to do nothing but waste time on the internet? jeez it's not that complicated

I started turning my life around 28.

You can do it you worthless faggot.

How do I get started with crypto? Just go to coinbase, make an account, and start buying? Or is there more to it?

Oh look, it's R*ddit

It took me waay to long to learn this.
If you can apply this to your life at 21 you will be in great shape.

Stop whining about basic jewcum. And go get some fucking work experience nigger.
>all i want is to hang out on the internet.
Wahh im unemployed
Wahh i want free money
I hope this is bait.
When will you fags learn that block chain tech is libertarian at the core good luck coopting it lefty cucks.

> implying early investors arent taking risk.
> implying that early investors arent securing the value for normies when they decide to into crypto.

Fucking commies. Cant into risk and value.

This very good advice.
I would add. Stay away from stimulants and opiods, and be careful with alcohol. Your best bet would be to stay away from all drugs and alcohol.

>
>investing in skills now is pointless as in 10 years most jobs will be automated
Dont listen to this nigger.

>this is useless advice... investing in skills now is pointless as in 10 years most jobs will be automated

Flying cars will be here in the year 2000, am I rite?

kms me please

>22
>only $1000 in blockfolio
>neet
>$1 dollar in the bank
I'm I fucked?

>28
>neet
>10k debt
>0 in bank
>no willpower to not spend every penny i get,including selling off my electronics to get booze in an attempt to not feel shitty about my life
>wanted to get into crypto in 2013, easily could of invested 10-30k back then when i was working
>regret not investing into crypto every day
>been watching ethereum since 4$

nah ur good

It really is not healthy, user.
I had barely any friends until around 25. I'm 31 now.
I had buds but we'd mainly just do hard drugs together.
Eventually moved to a different country, started over a bit, work in nightlife now full of weirdos, make a liveable wage, have a social life with people I genuinely love and respect. I am in an open relationship and have 3 partners that I don't even have enough time to see. They threw me a surprise birthday party last month with about 25 of my closest friends. I keep thinking how this contrasts to me 10 years ago, where I had no friends and was living in a small town in the middle of nowhere in Texas.

I am so incredibly happy.

And I'm finally getting ahead money wise with about $135k in crypto. I set a goal of earning $100k, and have been taking out 50% of my earnings over until I get out my initial investment of $28kish, and letting the rest ride.

You are going to be okay, user. Realizing you need to change ~something~ is the first step. Don't have to be drastic as I was, but not resigning yourself to the life you got is important.

should i even start in crypto if i have $3k to spend?
what to do? that's all i have :(

We've been raised in a cult of the education industrial complex. Education is more revered in our fucked up society than money.

If you take a risk and succeed, that's considered evil and bad. Oh but if you're a good cuck and get into $100k debt to complete your masters degree, then we throw parties and celebrate in your honor.

I'm at the age where my friends are all graduating college. I made $250k in the last two months and no one gives a fuck. No one is throwing parties in my honor, nobody is congratulating me. No, to them it's invisible money and I'll always be the college drop out to them who failed school. Parents point at successful college drop outs and tell their kids they are a bad example and that they should stay in cuck school to be """successful""" because they're outliers. They are not outliers.

This is exactly why Trump didn't get 80% of the vote, because of this stigma against success, risk taking and hard work. We're bred to be servile, pathetic cucks afraid of our own shadow and we attack anything that tries to uplift us or hints at a change in the prerogative. And to this day I'm still afraid sometimes, not really as bold or as much of a risk taker as I should be.

"Money is expendable, education is not" is a big fat lie. You can earn an education just about anywhere, and in the internet age, school has become an antiquated institution slowly rusting away. The degrees we earn are simply tokens of rank and acceptance into the current governing bodies of the world that determine your destiny.

I'm here to tell you that they can go fuck themselves because humanity is rising and their enslavement of humanity and pillaging of our treasuries is about to end. No. I will not live in a cucked sized apartment and live paycheck to paycheck paying everything toward rent and student loans. No, I will not be silenced and see my free speech get suppressed. That is slavery.

I'm turning 22 soon, and I'm not going back to college, I already fell for that meme once and refuse to fall for it again.

I would ideally like to start my own business and eventually make my own films, but I know how difficult and unrealistic that probably is. What do you older-fags recommend?

21 year old here, got my shit together but am dependent on ritalin. why exactly would you stay away from stims?