Can we discuss Biafra and the Nigerian Civil War?

Can we discuss Biafra and the Nigerian Civil War?

For example, why on earth was the conventional West supporting the same side as the Soviets? Why did they support the Muslim regime over the Christian Igbos?

>conventional West
>USA
>UK
>Sandniggers
>Slavs
Pick one

You're American right ?

By conventional West I meant America and the UK only. And yes they are the conventional West in modern times

>slavs
>slav proxies

That's why I said the SAME SIDE AS THE SOVIETS.

And no I'm not American and I don't know why that was relevant

The war between good and evil.
Left side represents everything evil in this world.
Yes, even Bulgaria.

bumpan for interest

>By conventional West I meant America and the UK only

You aren't the West

West mean Catholic-Latin, East mean Greek-Orthodox.

>you aren't the West

When did I say I was American or British?

>West meant Catholic-Latin
>meant

Yes, it did mean that, but it doesn't mean that in modern times in which the Nigerian Civil War took place.

Can you stop memeing

>When did I say I was American or British?

It's obvious that you're an Anglo

>it did mean that

It still mean that, you can call your union the Israeli Union it is more fitting for both UK and the USA.

>it's obvious that you're an anglo

Except I'm not.

>it still mean that

No it doesn't. In modern political terms, when people refer to the "West" they're either referring to the Anglosphere and it's close allies or NATO.

>when people refer to the "West" they're either referring to the Anglosphere and it's close allies or NATO.

Source

pro;tip you can't

Now kill yourself, John

Read Mencius Moldbug.

The Cold War wasn't between communism and anti-communism. It was between two strains of communism. Whenever a truly anti-communist regime existed, such as Rhodesia and Portugal under Salazar, it would be opposed by both powers.

> TheCold Warwas a state of political and military tension afterWorld War IIbetween powers in theEastern Bloc(theSoviet Union and itssatellite states) and powers in the Western Bloc(theUnited states , itsNATO allies and others).

Source : Wikipedia

>kill yourself, John

Call me anglo all you want but that doesn't make me anglo

Why are USA and Israel supporting different sides?

>Wikipedia
Into the trash it goes + pic related

>Call me anglo all you want but that doesn't make me anglo

Sure John

Allowing Nigeria to break up would have set a precedent.

Countries breakup all the time, what do you mean?

It's not wrong though?

When has white pride ever been used other than for white supremacy, nationalism, etc?

t. BLM militant
t. Haitian white genocider

You seem mad.

The part about Black pride says its related movements are Black supremacism, so I don't see how that's incorrect.

Please give me examples of white pride being used for purposes other than white supremacy.

Soviets and US were allies, they agreed on the suez canal war, decolonization, paki-india war, rhodesia, and south africa. After Vietnam there was revisionism (not cuba) which quickly faded away again with Gorbachev. Really I would say tensions are more hostile now rather than then

It's not unusual for Israel to support other nations against communism or an Islamic regime. The real outlier here is America
I don't understand why you are so angry about this. In the cold war, America, UK and their proxies were considered the "West". Russia, China and their proxies were considered the "East". The Nigerian Civil War takes place during the Cold War, and thus is relevant to these definitions.

Get over it

I'm not angry John

You're not the West it's all

TRI MORETA

>french
>autistic
>stormfag

Not an argument John ?

>I don't have an argument, therefore I'm reverting to name calling

I liked him in Dead Kennedys but he disappeared from the scene.

Not an argument, please answer my question.

When has white pride been used for something other than white supremacy?

>When has white pride been used for something other than white supremacy?
It was never used for Supremacy, since the Nazis wanted to put ARYAN in power and not the White as a Whole.

Meanwhile Black pride so far was only used by BLM(supremacism-racist) and Nation of Islam(supremacism-racist), thus, when has black pride used for something other than Black supremacism

>Use Ad hominem
>Complain when Ad hominem is used

Pick one, John

>It was never used for Supremacy, since the Nazis wanted to put ARYAN in power and not the White as a Whole.
Where did Nazis come into the discussion?

>Meanwhile Black pride so far was only used by BLM(supremacism-racist) and Nation of Islam(supremacism-racist)
Source?

Source this first
>When has white pride been used for something other than white supremacy?

So you can't back up your anachronistic (and bizarre) definition of "the west" and you can't back up your disagreement with Wikipedia?

Well done.

You should have just pointed out his definition didn't even fit with the Wikipedia article first off instead of attacking Wiki and getting yourself into a losing argument about "White Pride".

Tsk, tsk. Kids these days.

>He refuse to source its claim that White pride was always used for Supremacism

Wew

Black pride is celebrated every year with black history month.

We're talking about modern day issues as well, not just the nazis. When has white pride EVER been used in a way that does not put down other races?

He is now samefagging to support its unrational claim

>When has white pride EVER been used in a way that does not put down other races?

Same as him source your claim

The burden of proof is not on me, I asked him a question here and he(or you) is yet to answer it.

Ignore the French autist and discuss OP's question.

You claim using a rhetorical question that White Pride was only used for Supremacism, thus you must source your claim.

pro;tip you can't cause it is bs

I didn't claim that though, I simply asked when it was used for something other than white supremacy/nationalism/whatever

Thus you imply it was never used for something other than white supremacy/nationalism/whatever.

As for White Pride, it was used and it is still used to civilize the rest of the World, and allow the Non-White to not die from various illness and so on.

>As for White Pride, it was used and it is still used to civilize the rest of the World, and allow the Non-White to not die from various illness and so on.
Well I can see what I'm dealing with here, kindly do us all a favour and neck yourself.

>West mean Catholic-Latin, East mean Greek-Orthodox.

Maybe in your little medieval world.

In real life if you start talking about "the east" people will think China, and if you start talking about the west people will think NATO.

And when I say NATO I mean the signatories, not the actual alliance.

Biafra would have been so great.

im british, and i can honestly say we really did a number on the biafrans.

We stopped it for ONE reason

B fucking P

if it wasnt for the oil, nigeria would be split today

>the east" people will think China

Nope

They will think of Eastern Europe or Russia

If you say Asia, then people will think of China.

What are hospitals, schools, and so on

If it weren't for fact that we tho they were inferiors to us, we would never have helped them

Now they can live 70 years, while whithout us, they would have lived 20-30 years maximum.

>If it weren't for fact that we tho they were
If it weren't for fact that we thought*

>Nope
>They will think of Eastern Europe or Russia

Where do you live, exactly?

>Now they can live 70 years, while whithout us, they would have lived 20-30 years maximum.

Empirically false, the only reason the expectancy was so low was due to high child mortality rates

Outside my basement unlike you

>implying they didn't die from illness
>implying they didn't die from wild animals
>implying they didn't die from tribal warfare

The same could be of "enlightened" "whites"

Illness affected every continent equally, for gods sake just read about London in the 19th century.

Humans have always been above animals in the food chain, especially if they formed some sort of society.

Tribal warfare rarely if ever caused deaths, usually a bunch of men from two tribes would stand opposite each other in a line, yell, chuck a few spears and call it a day.

>Outside my basement unlike you

I was being serious, given that many countries have very different definitions of the same words, but I see you're an oversensitive baby who hates his views being challenged and would rather fling 12-year-old tier insults.

Far less than Africans, but yes and in the end we removed these deadly threats and used our pride as White people to colonize and cure Non Whites from these threats.

>Literally ignore centuries of genocidal warfare

Tribes never did such thing, they killed every males and took the females.

Go outside and ask people what they think "East" or "Easterners" mean and they will tell you about Easterner Euros and Russians.

>Tribes never did such thing, they killed every males and took the females.
You got a single fact to back that up?

This is something of a fallacy to answer a fallacy.

A lot of people misunderstand the fact that life expectancy was approx 30 throughout much of history and prehistory to think it was unusual to live into your 40s or 50s and everyone died in their 20s or 30s. This is, obviously, incorrect - life expectancy is skewed by high child mortality rates and if you made it into adulthood you had a good chance of living to a 'decent' age.

However a lot of people who have discovered this fact now seem to think it was normal to live until what we would consider old age without modern medical treatment, this is also bullshit. For most of the time humans have been on this planet you were damn, damn lucky to live past your 50s or 60s and into your 70s

>/his
>Don't know how tribal warfare work

You need to learn Veeky Forumstory

All of that is speculation and conjecture, nothing factual.

>Meanwhile in 1066...

>Use History and Genetics
>Muh it isn't true

Nice denial

>thread has 62 replies
>maybe 5 of them total have anything to do with the OP
>still no idea what this whole conflict was about

>Veeky Forums

The author quite literally says "may have".

Oh that's standard Veeky Forums tactics. If you want to shut down discussions that hurt your stormfront sensibilities just nitpick some bullshit to derail the thread and keep nitpicking until the argument is forgotten or fizzles out

He said may have cause he don't have a video of them doing rape and murder.

But it is obvious for anyone who know common history(cause it is a common practice widely documented) and the history of genetic migration.

>Go outside and ask people what they think "East" or "Easterners" mean and they will tell you about Easterner Euros and Russians.

You haven't answered my question yet. "The east" to someone in Poland might be pretty fucking different to "The East" to someone in Canada, and "The West" to somebody in Australia might be different to "The West" to someone in France.

Oil, existing British influence in the Nigerian government, the US populace being too focused on Vietnam to care about the whole "Biafra is being starved" thing.

The precedent of the formation of national states in Africa?
That's a good thing