Where will ARK be in two weeks? will the dip continue or will it rise above 40k SAT again?

Where will ARK be in two weeks? will the dip continue or will it rise above 40k SAT again?
discuss

JUST HOW DO I BUY ARK?

all i see is these ark voting threads and donating but not how one actually acquires it

Go to bittrex and buy it on there.

You need to transfer BTC to bittrex in order to buy it.

Bittrex. Remember to do your own research on coins. Just look around on biz right now, a lot of people got burned by memecoins that were being shilled here. Not saying ARK is one, but don't just throw all your money at something because Veeky Forums tells you to.

*and where?

this!!!

But yeah do your own research, and you'll be surprised to see what they have planed. Could potentially be top 10, but most of it's progress still at 10-50% so will be a long hold just like ethereum was a couple years ago. Thats all i can say. Might even be memecoin, you never know

It will drop a lot before we see a new ath. Unfortunately, bags getting to heavy

when's the best time to buy ark?

Now. Maybe later. Perhaps a month ago.

Hold, buddy. $5 in a couple months. $10 by year's end.

now?
Should I buy this over GRC?

A coin with voting will be the next bitcoin ,but I don't think ARK is going to be the one

my bet is on DCR

I'm okay with ETH 2.0

digibyte was a pretty bad burn, but itll come back. it's on track to go back to its normal mean.

VERGE is a weird one and should bounce back on the 15th.

> buy BTC from coinbase
> send BTC to Bittrex
> trade BTC for ARK
> download ARK wallet from ark.io
> send ARK from Bittrex to ARK wallet
> search for "biz" in delegates in your ARK wallet
> cost 1 ark to vote
> Biz is a public delegate so you will get paid in ARK weekly

did I get any of that wrong? I see Biz jumped from 52nd to 17th rank. congrats

I sincerely hope you are right. I don't want any of my bizbros to lose money.

I just bought into ARK
It better not fail me

This is the one you hold for 2-3 years and then buy your mansion and lambo with.

both

Do you get more if the rank is higher?

okay I've done it and it dropped.

Should I sell my last $1000 in eth for ark brahs? /Smallfry/ here with a $3,000 portfolio and $1,200 of it is ARK.

First of all, that's what you get for listening to a stranger over the internet. Second, always buy the dip. Just because you don't instantly profit doesn't always mean you lost.

I am balls deep in ark, atleast as deep as I can be. If money were dick size, mine is short.

they ask me for my fucking phone, address, place of birth etc. fuck rex

any other exchange?

Uhhhh no ETH is too good right now and ARK needs a catalyst to explode again.

t. 20 ETH and 5600 ARK hodler

you dont have to fill out profile info lol and if you do then who are you hiding from?

yes you do. i cant transact anything.

> and if you do then who are you hiding from?
ehh from giving my data to some shitty exchange

and to remain anonymous so i can cash out whenever i want or else have fun when eventually the (((taxmen))) knock on exchanges doors demanding you to pay taxes on all recent trades

if you stay anonymous you cash out under your own terms: where and how.

im holding btc long term so i will just pay capital gains once whenever i cash out in 10 years once i have enough to retire.