Is DGB dying?

Is DGB dying?
Bought like .1 btc of this shit at 1.8k sats.
Should i sell? Or hodl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzkRHFl2ppw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never sell at a loss, brother.
What goes down will eventually come back up. Patience is the key.

Same her on 1800. What a hell that was.

I lost 1 btc on it! this coin is going under water for good :(

>What goes down will eventually come back up. Patience is the key.
Just like POSW and all of the other memecoins. ohwait.

>muh POSW
Like ETH, like BTC, basically like every coin with a big market cap.

So hodl? What is left for DGB if not broken dreams and an over-enthusiastic developer?

Man I really need to make some time to read some good investment books.

the developer is above all ambitious, he will make sure that the coin does not die out. This can be seen by the various projects surrounding DGB that are getting pumped out (PSN store, minecraft server etc)

while these may be small, they do catch the attention of people. all it takes is one collaboration by a company that spotted this team to pump up DGB's value.

How high did PoSW ever go on market cap? top 75?
DGB still has money going in and out, look at the volume. It's still up there.

it was number 12 at one point, almost in the top 10

PoSW? Are you kidding?
I don't even think it hit 10mil market cap back in April.
Even at the peak I don't remember it being top 50.

You bought the top. You had fomo and the crypto world shilled you into thinking you can be a lambo owner and millionaire. You bought your DGB and funded those dreams to so many others. Not to be harsh, but this was a sub 50 sat coin just a few months ago and you bought it after it had gone 2000+%.

This is not a dead coin, but you can expect 5-10x at best in the coming years if you hold. Hold and you'll make some money, but recognize your entry in the overall run of DGB.

I have no position with this coin.

You have to wait for a month till July before the coin reports any activity

LooL this shitcoin is finished

I have 3 million dgb if it goes below this trend line. I'm selling it all.

It already fell below the support line and anything under, it's going into depths of god knows where. That's the problem with artificial pumps.

I regret not selling earlier but even I fell for the hype. There's nothing particularly special about DGB in a sober state of mind

sold my heavy bags today too. sold at 1250 SATS, holding since 500-700 SATS it was a good ride, i regret not selling earlier, ... its time to move on user. Other moon-missions are waiting for us. i am currently all in ETH

More, OP?

Who send you that whapp

The guy that has 3 millions is telling you he is on the blink of selling. What do you think will happen when he does? DGB is in freefall rightnow.

They lose the citi compeition and the minecraft hype was the most bullshit. It was literally a fanboy, making one server where you can mine dgb and not related to the digi team at all.

They don't have much in the pipeline, all I hear is vagueness about a Citi competition in July? Too risky.

Yup, there's literally nothing going on for them in the next few months.

You can sell now, or set it at around 1.5k and pray.

>3 million dgb

Well, shit.

godspeed well make it

doge was 2nd

user can you warn us before you dump so i dont get cought in the avalanche

I'm keeping a close eye on the trend line. It's not like I want to do this, but TA exists for a reason no need to have money stagnating/losing when there's other opportunities to be had.

This isn't the stock market. This is the crypto market where what you're investing in is not backed by anything.

Same, I dont want to do this too but I wanna be able to sleep, Im holding a measly 100k since 100 sat, just please warn us here if you're gonna dump so I get out before you wipe the price out

I bought like 3btc worth at 2400 Sats. lol I fucking suck at trading for the most part.

yes please, just give a 1 minute warning

sold at 1250 as well. I think at best you could get ~1350 out of it in the near future, not worth it to hold any longer. All these reds in other altcoins are delicious anyway, expecting next week to be full of 2x-5x stuff

>expecting next week to be full of 2x-5x stuff#

like what?

SC, MYR, RDD, XVG for starters

DE6uksYeVRMmQH53raM6DuNNuGzEuFtrmG
send digi to this poorfag pls

Why though? Honest question.

I have been watching buy's on bittrex and polo for a few hours. Whales are accumulating right now
Seen at least 6 500 BTC+ orders.
Really makes you think....

Because they are in red and anything in red usually goes green when there's money in it.
Things go up and down and DGB is going it right now.
It'll come back up. Just wait. How far up is the question.

3 fucking millions ?! wow. you are rich!

i have only 1500 =( fudge

Whale here. I bought the dip at 1006.

>Whale here.

Hop you are right breh.

Why is it that weekends are always bad for alts? Because then the non-neets trade and buy the ETH and BTC of the successful crypto wizards that made them trhough alt gains?

warrent buffet also says cryptocurrency is a waste of time. fuck the buffet man

People move their money in BTC and ETH because of the rises.
It's that simple. Not as much money in alts, not as much movement, no gains.
DGB is getting hit the most because of the news, so there was a clear sell off.
It's not because DGB was a major fail during citi, that's just retards trying to correlate the drop with something more complicated than it actually is.
What goes up must come down, and vice versa. You should hold, but you really should have sold at the news like everyone else did.

fucking sell, its going to 200sats

>It's not because DGB was a major fail during citi, that's just retards trying to correlate the drop with something more complicated than it actually is.
are you retarded?

Just dumped my 150k. Fuck this treacherous coin. Fuck the shills who tricked me into buying it. How do they sleep at night?

You probably are. Buy the rumor sell the news, it's that simple.
People making out the competition to be the reason it's falling are wrong.
Golem fell got pumped and then fell hard during one of its livestreams. It happened very quick, the livestream was barely at hour. It wasn't the content of the livestream, it was the fact that it happened in the first place.

Yep, I also dumped my 100k

It started falling the second the winner was announced. Don't be so dumb.

its below that line now m8

That's because people sold the news you retard.
People were already selling after the initial pump to 2600, it only reached the last spike at 2300 when the winner was announced.
Stop being wetalldid.

I got in DGB at 115 sats. Bought 300k of it and sold half of it at 1850 sats after the drop.

Holding the other half no matter what, I already made decent money.

Nice, you sound like a smart person actually selling the news and not letting go of it all like a little bitch that forgot what happened the week before.
Good luck and don't let go.

HOLY SHIT IT'S PUMPING

GET IN HERE

i know m8 im selling, its silly to dump in one go, i let people buy, then i sell again in small intervals.

Ok bros im about to sell my 3million

idiot, lol

Its correcting to 200-500.

No need to be in it right now when so many other coins are mooning

the joke is had it steadily raised 1000% since May we would be over the moon, the fact it went 2000% and fell back makes it feel like a complete flop when in reality it's been anything but

got "Select all images with bags." while posting this, lol.

According to what?
If you knew this previously, why not sell at the top?
I doubt you have 3mil.

or you hodl and support the pump to sell higher, it only raised 80 sats OMG

The coins fundamentals.

Its not even so much that its a shit coin, its that you shouldnt be leaving money in something stagnant when there are so many other peofitable coins rn it doesnt make sense

As long as you're profiting.
It's still very questionable as to why you wouldn't sell after a pump.
Apparently you have so much, it sounds like you aren't very experienced.

Just hold. If anyone still has profit right now I'm gonna advise them to sell because it's probably going to dip past 700 sats. Rebuy there.

>never sell at a loss
Man I've heard this being said on Veeky Forums so many times.
This is how you become a bagholder and miss out on great profitable opportunities, when the crypto market isn't bullish anymore you guys are gonna get so fucked.

You sure? I don't even know if it'll dip below 900. The buy support looks incredibly solid right now.
But it's still on a down trend, so we'll have to wait and see.
Selling at a loss is what makes newfags lose money when they could be patient, wait a week, and make double and more.
You don't have to get rich overnight. There are thousands of missed opportunities no matter what you hold, no point in dwelling on them. Risk/reward.

For me the whole "Never sell at a loss" thing taught me patience, then taught me to not blindly trust advice on Veeky Forums.

I'd probably be giving Veeky Forums too much credit if I assumed that was the intention of this advice.

>tfw bought at 700

im not going to jump in again

also, whats wrong with that fucking fee

You should be at MIT!

Withdraw with a different type of crypto. It'll be cheaper

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzkRHFl2ppw