Why are so many people fascinated with Prussia?

Why are so many people fascinated with Prussia?

Badasss flag
Similarity in name to russia, but in a more sexi manner
Teutonic Order..It is simply amazing..

>Similarity in name to russia, but in a more sexi manner
This

Raven can implement the Von Schlieffen Plan.

On my dick.

good picture OP

Dont talk about my wife like that.

I circumvented your wife's maginot line.

If you know what I mean

WOULD YOU PLEASE SIT DOWN

Militaristic teen autism.
Some people just don't grow out of it.

People always hear about the HRE being a disastrous clusterfuck and Prussia organized all that into Germany. Since we like order, it makes people naturally like Prussia.

It's at least 70% waifuism.

Its the same people who get fascinated by Sparta and the Nazis, generally speaking. The myth of the "warrior people" is very appealing for some.

i guess nazis were more teutonic order than prussian

Because France and England got boring after a while, and Germany was objectively the strongest nation in Europe.

Go back to Mexico, pan

>Britian was objectively the strongest nation in the world.
ftfy

No, Britain was the strongest EMPIRE in the world.

Without all its imperial cannon fodder and slave labor, England would easily fall to Germany.

Just like how easily they fell to Germany in WWII.
Reminder that Britain could have won WWII even without the Americans

but his point was that England was nothing without its empire, which was still fighting for it in WWII, so what's your point?

Nazi Germany shouldn't even have the right to call thenselves Germany. WW2 was never going to turn out good for them.

But they did have the empire.

So it's kind of a shitty point.

An entire empire that still couldn't decisively turn the tide against Germany in the Great War without brainwashing their rebellious American offshoot into joining.

Why Raven from Teen Titans?

His idea was that Germany was the strongest individual nation in Europe, whereas if you counted everyone's entire empire put together Britain was the strongest.

But yeah in the end it is just an excuse for why Germany lost back to back. The real reason was that they declared wars they couldn't win.

But they did.

Her symbol is a black bird.

Fuck off lindy

>Britain could have won WWII even without the Americans
This is what perfidious albion actually believes.

Nigga even if you could've won, the Soviets would've plowed up to your doorstep and you'd have been isolated and at their mercy with a war-weary population. You'd be the Commune of Britain by now.

Why does modern Germany have a gold Habsburg stripe in it when Austria has not only refused to join them, but has also decided to start denying that they're German?

Germany has also decided to start denying that they're German, so I think the question is irrelevant.

Fucking spineless pushovers, denying their lineage as the rightful hegemony of Europe because of how much the English have taken a liking to stepping on them.

>germany
>rightful hegemon of Europe
riiight

Yes, and tell me: What exactly happened to them?

Who kept exploiting their weaknesses at the best opportunities?

Who got enslaved into mercenary work when the Romans became too lazy to do all the fighting themselves?

Who conquered all of Gaul and united it and Germania under monarchical rule?

Who conquered Italy and yet decided out of the kindness of their heart to continue on as if nothing happened?

And who, after successive waves of the English and Russians stepping on them over and over and ripping their territory up between inferior races, still constitutes the strongest economy out of all of Europe?

I'll let you figure out the answer to that yourself.

[spoiler]Jesus christ, what the fuck am I saying...[/spoiler]

>What exactly happened to them?
They first divided into two parts, then the western part fell due to internal strife, socioeconomic problems, great migrations, repeated sacks, and mismanagement.

>Who kept exploiting their weaknesses at the best opportunities?
Literally everyone, including Roman citizens.

>Who got enslaved into mercenary work when the Romans became too lazy to do all the fighting themselves?
First it wasn't slavery, it was a very lucrative business, and second, it was in exchange for living on Roman land, which wasn't really Roman land anymore because they had autonomy. And it wasn't just Germans that became mercenaries for the Romans, either.

>Who conquered all of Gaul and united it and Germania under monarchical rule?
Charlemagne, a French person from the Kingdom of the Franks. Whose empire only lasted a brief moment and whose dynasty wasn't even relevant for another 60 years after his death.

>Who conquered Italy and yet decided out of the kindness of their heart to continue on as if nothing happened?
Nobody, because that never happened. No one pretended nothing happened because that would've been impossible.

>And who, after successive waves of the English and Russians stepping on them over and over and ripping their territory up between inferior races, still constitutes the strongest economy out of all of Europe?
Disregarding how inaccurate this is, you're right if you're implying that Germany has the highest GDP of any individual European country. However to say they have the "strongest economy" is a bit bullshit considering their economy MASSIVELY depends on exports and the second any sort of conflict broke out, or hell the second the EU stops functioning, they're completely screwed. They've stooped to bargaining with the Russians because they need somewhere to export all their stuff to. Brexit has already harmed their economy and it's not even technically happened yet. Their economy is nothing without the EU economic zone.

They don't know about 1806

I'd rather remember how Britain, despite being a supposed superpower, needed France, Russia and the US to barely beat lone Germany in WW1

>>Chalemagne
>>French a long fucking time before the very idea of being french ever existed.

lawls Veeky Forums really does hate the very idea of germans ever being good at anything or being responsible for anything beneficial to the modern world, which is weird given that so many of the idiots on here have a strange and unhealthy obsession with german philosophers.

>Nobody, because that never happened.
Ostrogoths

The idea of Germans (=/= Germanic) didnt exist either at the time of Charlemagne to be honest
Charlemagne was Frankish

The French and German (Deutsch) ethnicities were born a century after his death

It's history is rather interesting, because it was the underdog in the rivalry of European superpowers - and eventually surpassed them all, only to die a glorious death. The Prussian idealism still prevails and promises that a better world is possible.

It's like medieval sparta

Yes, I'm aware they conquered Italy, but they didn't do it "out of the goodness of their heart" or "pretend nothing happened" for the good of the people or some shit. They kept some Roman institutions around to help them govern more effectively and keep power.

Oh, and by the way, the Ostrogoths came from Sweden, so it's kind of incorrect to call their conquests a German achievement.

Socially acceptable substitute for Nazi Germany
Pretty sad (for Prussia that is) really, but what can you do really.