Question about stirner

Just got done reading "the ego and his own" by max stirner and have some questions.

1. When will the egoist revolution take place?
2. Where is the best place to establish a union of egoist republics?

Thanks Pham

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/CSLewisDoodle/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stirner is a spook.

Holy shit.

1. Never
2. Mom's basement

When the egoist revolution arises you'll be first to go, spook.

That sounds like something a spook would say.

Yes, my property.

Lewis already debunked Stirner/Nietzsche and any other nihilist fedorasopher.

Source?

youtube.com/user/CSLewisDoodle/videos

sources are a spook

Lewis was a total spook desu.

t.property

I'm not sifting through all that shit, nigga.

Just sort me out with the video where Stirner gets BTFFO.

but that would involve leaving your armchair

>1. When will the egoist revolution take place?

When humans stop worshipping man (in the form of states and laws). Also, its not a "revolution", Stirner didn't like revolutions, he prefered insurrections.

>2. Where is the best place to establish a union of egoist republics?

You don't. A Union of Egoists wouldn't form a republic because there would be nothing to vote on. A Union of Egoists all have the same goal.

A union of egoists sounds like spook govt. Collectivist detected

The point of a Union of Egoists is that its not collectivist. If even one person in it isn't getting everything he/she wants, its supoosed to be disbanded. So no, its not collectivist.

>If even one person in it isn't getting everything he/she wants, its supposed to be disbanded.
So you need to care about what others want? spook detected.

>spook detected.

Caring about what others want isn't a spook. Someone didn't read the book.

>Stirner said you need to put another's interest in front of your own.
Spook alert.

A Union of Egoists doesn't put anyone's interests above their own because they all have THE SAME FUCKING INTEREST. That's why its called a "UNION".

>Two egoist have non-mutual interest
>One egoist gains from the union
>The other doesn't
>The one who doesn't gain wants to leave
>The one who does gain doesn't want him to leave
So what happens? You think i'm gonna let that faggot leave the union when it isn't in my self-interest?

>Two egoist have non-mutual interest

The Union breaks up. That's it, the point of a union of egoists is that you *do* have the same interest.

>The Union breaks up. That's it, the point of a union of egoists is that you *do* have the same interest.
HAHAHAH, I share interest with no man. I only intend to establish a union of egoist in order to use it for my gain at the other's expense.

>I only intend to establish a union of egoist in order to use it for my gain at the other's expense.

Its not a union then is it? Its one person lording over another.

interest is a spook

No it isn't, its ego. Hence: egoism.

aww you cute stirnerboos pretending to be all grown up

But egoism is the spookiest of spooks.

Yeah interest is the definition of a spook and a perfect example is capital interest.

Well no its not considering Stirner defines what is a spook and what isn't. The only way egoism could be a spook is if you were a spook.

No its not. A spook is an alien thought or ideal that tries to make itself corporeal through you. Key word being "alien". If it comes from you, then its not alien and is not a spook.

Well no because Stirner himself was a spook

>No its not. A spook is an alien thought or ideal that tries to make itself corporeal through you. Key word being "alien". If it comes from you, then its not alien and is not a spook.
What's an alien idea because there are no new ones, just new amalgams.

No he wasn't. A spook isn't just anything. Its a specific thing.

Its an alien idea if you have no use for it or don't fully agree with it but it do it anyway. For instance, when a policemen arrests someone for smoking weed even though he thinks it shouldn't be punished. If you have adopted and appropriated an idea, its not a spook because you are using it for your own benefit.

>Its an alien idea if you have no use for it or don't fully agree with it but it do it anyway
Ideas are spooks. Show me an idea, prove to me an idea. Every proof for every hypothesis and every answer to every question just leads to more questions. And questions are spooks.