The fuck is going on with RDD

The fuck is going on with RDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aEJTNZ6FCPc
reddcoin.com/reddcoin-roadmap-2016-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck knows. Have 1m bought at 102 sat. Dont worry ill just hold you know its going to go back up. Ill just buy more at whatever it is today :D

Going back to where it belongs

don't say stuff like this.
I bought at 100.

On suicide watch

If this shit goes back to 5 sat put all colleges and cinemas on lockdown

no you fool, id just put like 5 btc in and watch it go back to 100 then retire.

no, no. Don't worry it's not going back to 5 sat

bougt some today @86 sat thinking it would be the bottom lol

I bought it so it's going down immediately. Sorry for causing this

what the FUCK man stop it

Hurry up and sell, go buy some NGR

Are you guys all new or something?
Literally no coin shows significant returns for at least six months.

It's alright, just wait for Redd ID

Once again it will go back up and all the fags here will be scrambling to get back in. Just try to call the bottom and buy in!

I keep telling you Veeky Forumstards that redd coin prices will fall. People keep calling me faggot and shit. LOL seems like some of you will never make it. (desu, just fucking hodl if you dont know what ur doing)

it's a shitcoin

I'm interested, Did you sell it yourself, if so nice job, there was NO reason for rdd to keep at same price when all other coins prices dropped down

funny that some people act like they knew all along what was going to happen. you don't know shit

most of you fags just come in after something has already happened and say "i told you so"

go kys

hey did you know btc and eth will fall too
they will also go up

I told you retards!!!!!

Already starting to go back up. Don't get manipulated

Lol it really is going back down to its price which is about 6 sats. I'd sell bro

Obvs havnt heard the new news guess the whales have.... pretty good shit to be honest

Thinking about buying $250 worth. I lost my ass on all my other trades and have been wanting to get in for a while now, I don't think it can go any lower.

a whale spent 28 bitcoins on this shit, i bet hes fucking pissed if he sells 28 btcs of rdd its ogre

get in now

If you can't see the clear up trend you are a moron.

When REDD-ID launches pic won't be related no more.

Tell me more, Mr Whale

You know the drill. Buy that fucking dip, I've been waiting for this to dip again for a while now. The pump and dump that never dumped. hodl at least till redd id retards

Please drop down to 60 so I can buy more. Thanks.

It already broke support earlier when it 75. There's no magic keeping it up now.

How many minutes have you been trading crypto for ?

Over 23 so fuck you.

lmao this nigga retarded

go buy niggercoin

Buying the dip

Well I made money off of him, thanks whale.

3 words.

It's a Soviet Bear Raid
The RDD Army has arrived

lololol

Don't let the commies make it to the moon before us!

MOON!

Its called a pump and dump you faggot. Thats what happens when you use Biz for your investing advice.

And now it's called a reversal, homo

Uptrend just started

if you paid attention to biz, you would have bought this coin at 5 sats and would have been one of your best investments. Faggot.

And the sharp rally begins!
We are back in business lads!
Get in quick before it peaks with a new ATH above 150 and never goes below 100 sats again!
This is your chance now Veeky Forums don't cry later because we didn't tell you!

It's called you're delusional and have no fucking clue how to actually trade faggot.

Now shut the fuck up and read a book.

The shitcoin goes back to where it belongs.
>muh dedd-id

what 5 sat coin should I listen to biz and buy next

FUCK OFF DIRTYY SHILLS

Mooncoin, it's still at 5 sat

It's a recovery spike after a hard bear raid.
Bumping up against 90 sats literally right now after bears took it to 70s an hour ago.
Watch it break 100 with ease.
AND TO THE FUCKING MOON

Can I find it on bittrex?

Nope. Which is why I can't bring myself to buy it

c-cex has it.

lol okay mister Veeky Forumsnizman
Oh, look at that, it's at 90 now.

XVG and RDD were both 13 sats on bittrex when I rode their first pumps and dumps to 17 sat. I took out my investment from XVG and left in the profit but pulled out of RDD completely.
I guess I messed up. My XVG investment is great.

Its on Bleutrade, C-KEKS, NovaExchange.

people who got in super early on xvg and redd are already rich lol
pretty jealous honestly

reddcoin to hit 0.005 in december

Why?

Volume is increasing. The redd rocketship is fueling. Get in now its about to go to 110+ sat

more like $0.05 by december
it'll hit $0.005 this month, possibly on this spike
it just needs a 2x from current value, which is less than a fibo from ATH
spikes typically hit a fibo np
HOLD ON LADS
PRE-IGNITION CHECK IS GOOD
RDDSTON, WE ARE GO FOR LAUNCH

5 sat yes .. Shitcoin

>3.11MM
AHAHAHAHAHAH
How can anybody be this fucking stupid?

RDD hitting $.05 by the end of the year

or just go buy niggercoins

shit you're right, We going too the moon man

>5 sat yes .. Shitcoin

it surprises me how many faggot shills will say anything EXCEPT for "I missed the fucking boat, I fucked up"....go on Bitcointalk and see all the faggot shills saying this will never get to 4 sats, or 14 sats, or 40 sats, or even now over 140 sats...they just cannot wrap their minds around the fact that Redd-ID might be the one thing that finally gets normies to the crypto party, and even when it dips down for a brief period, a small voice inside their atrophied brains says "maybe i should pick some of this up now" but then their prejudices won't allow it: they just don't want to really make money, period. They would rather bleet with all the other Veeky Forums sheep over niggercoin or mooncoin, with the hopes of $500 overnight, so they don't have to go back out on the street once again and suck dick for crack; no, this time will be different, this time I will get that $500 profit from niggercoin and show Requise that I don't need to suck his dick, that this time I can afford my own crack, that I don't need him.

Yes, this time will be different

this; thanks user.

well said

niggercoin confirmed
reddcoin going to the moon once redd id is released confirmed
nigger id soon to be released

I have 100k of these. What are the odds of it hitting $10 a coin?

Pretty unlikely to hit $10 a coin without massive adoption when Redd-ID launches due to the total coin volume being 28 billion.
That is entirely intentional, as this is meant to be a microtipping coin.
But with the way that all crypto is going these days, user, anything is fucking possible.

odds are real real low for anything over $1 a coin. expect .01-.05 and perhaps a spike around .25 (doubt it, but .25 has more potential than $10.)

What this user said, but keep in mind that $0.25 is 100x current value.
Plenty of gains to be made, just keep your expectations reasonable.
Because 100x is reasonable for a 3-6 months investment turnaround lol
God i fucking love the crypto market.

True. $.25 is actually reasonable.

100x in the crypto market is fucking normal. We might actually see that number early next year or so

the stakes go by the deposit you put in not by the whole amount correct? so say you put in 30k and 40k you would get stakes for 30k for first deposit and then later the 40k stakes right?

Is .25 really that reasonable? Is there any sites that have actually considered adopting Reddcoin into their platform, or is it just
>lol dunno, maybe a site will start using
The sites that could use this I think would be the obvious ones like Twitch, Reddit, camsites, maybe even youtube. Have a single one of these sites mentioned using Reddcoin? It feels like the publicity for Reddcoin is really lacking, which is why I'm wondering why you all think it will hit .25 in the future.

That is the beauty of Redd-ID... no adoption required on the part of ANY site.
So when Redd-ID launches it will work on any site a user visits with the extension installed.
It has nothing to do with the site itself other than domain identification and username.
Like a youtuber/twitch streamer? You tip them w/ Redd-ID and it works on TOP of the site.
Same for camsites, which is where I honestly think most of the money will be made.

When will Redd ID launch? Is there a set date or time frame for it?

well there's 28 billion reddcoins out there. the market cap would need to hit $280 billion.

for the ones who bought high, youre gonna need to wait, and for the rest, incoming moon mission nest few days, maybe a week

no site has to know. we'll be able to tip whoever the fuck we want

Here is the most recent dev update video: youtu.be/aEJTNZ6FCPc
To avoid market manipulation / pump and dumps, the lead dev said they will announce the release month for Redd-ID but not provide the specific day.
The day itself will be randomly selected once it is ready.
In the video, lead dev cryptognasher said ~"the backend for Redd-ID is 95% complete, and the front-end is being polished".
They don't want to feed a pump and dump frenzy with every update, which is why they have been more quiet than usual lately as they get close to release, especially with the incredible activity that RDD has seen recently.

>Uploaded on May 30th

What's your point?

it surprises me how many faggot shills will say anything EXCEPT for "I missed the fucking boat, I fucked up"....go on Bitcointalk and see all the faggot shills saying this will never get to 4 sats, or 14 sats, or 40 sats, or even now over 140 sats...they just cannot wrap their minds around the fact that Redd-ID might be the one thing that finally gets normies to the crypto party, and even when it dips down for a brief period, a small voice inside their atrophied brains says "maybe i should pick some of this up now" but then their prejudices won't allow it: they just don't want to really make money, period. They would rather bleet with all the other Veeky Forums sheep over niggercoin or mooncoin, with the hopes of $500 overnight, so they don't have to go back out on the street once again and suck dick for crack; no, this time will be different, this time I will get that $500 profit from niggercoin and show Requise that I don't need to suck his dick, that this time I can afford my own crack, that I don't need him.

Yes, this time will be different

I was a nay sayer too. Just bought in 27k RDD @ 85 sat. did I do good? should I get more?

Roadmap has it listed end of Q2 of 2017, which to most place that use quarters for the year means sometime around June 30 2017. Dont expect it on this exact date..but expect it as a ballpark figure. May be a week early, or 3 weeks later. Not many devs can actually stay on the projection date due to bugs and other pushbacks in the programming field.

Ya that roadmap is out of date, from late 2015/early 2016 i think?

Here is some additional info on Redd-ID from lead dev cryptognasher for those asking what it is and how it works:

>Reddcoin Redd-ID is a unique service provided at the blockchain level which allows a user to associate a username with rich information including public keys and social network identities
>Redd-ID is a new blockchain-based naming service.
>The service provides users the ability to create and own multiple user IDs (e.g. social, work or community) verified to a private address.
>Each created ID is verified on the blockchain and linked to a Reddcoin address.
>The Redd-ID can be used for sending and receiving Reddcoin to common names (Address-book).
>User Redd-IDs are public and searchable.
>A Redd-ID can include as much or as little profile information as the owner sees necessary (contact details, avatars, etc).
>User profile details can be made public or private.
>Within each user profile is the ability to link multiple social network identities (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
>Each social network identity can also have a separately assigned and individual Reddcoin address.

(continued)

(part 2)

>There is a cost for registering each Redd-ID.
>The cost of registering is determined by a number of factors such as the length, mixture of characters, vowels, etc. (e.g. john.id > johnadam.id > john0001.id.)
>Due to popularity, the cost of registering some short names (Joe, Tom, etc.) will be 6 figures or more (at current exchange rates).
>Redd-IDs are verified in PoSV blocks, with active Reddcoin stakers supporting the registration service.
>The majority of the registration fee paid for a Redd-ID will go to the wallet-holder who stakes and fully verifies the transaction.
>Small stake holders have the potential to earn big rewards
>A small percentage of the registration fee goes back to the network to support infrastructure.
>Redd-IDs may be transferred between users (creating a potential marketplace).
>Redd-IDs will have an expiration date and require renewal (terms between 1 and 5 years with discounting will be available).
>With this, we are also planning out a number of additional service based off of Redd-ID that will not only allow 3rd parties to integrate with blockchain based ID but also to promote the areas of the internet that are striking an accord with other users.

This was posted last month.

that honestly sounds pretty cool

dont know how out of date (meaning whats been pushed back) but it is dated Sep 30, 2016 reddcoin.com/reddcoin-roadmap-2016-2017/ so hopefully its not much later than it was

hmm, looking it over i see what you mean about it being dated, I was backwards on the info. Redd-ID was supposed to come out Q4 of 2016, but has yet to be released. I was thinking the tip platform was the Redd-ID.. I see what your saying on the dating. I was just seeing what I wanted to see. Drat.. Lets hope the tipping extension will come out soon though

I'm on 35k and heavily considering about buying more