Stratis

Considering this coin has the best chance of mooning like ETH. Why aren't you buying it? Hard mode: No nigger card.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it has already mooned, and is due for a massive correction, if you want to buy it, buy it when it hits the 50 cents area again

Wow nice FUD. Explain why.

i just did

This is the dumbest statement I have seen on Veeky Forums today! That's quite the fucking accomplishment.

He did stupid

No, you didn't. You just said because it went up it's going down. Retard logic.

The trips of truth.

This coin is like an angry animal that's being caged at the zoo, and soon it's going to break out like there's no tomorrow and moon like a motherfucker

This. Stratis is going to break though the stratosphere and uppercut the crypto gods right in the taint.

Gonna play easy mode and say cause nigger

Can't stop. Won't stop.

Das it mane. Baiters gonna bait. Just sit back and enjoy the rats fight over crumbs.

>respective
I know man. It's funny watching people panic sell now after it already bottomed out yesterday. Everyoine is waiting for a dip now.

It's great. But I want to buy more at 220k. So please keep selling.

Is 200 STRAT enough to get me a Lambo by 2018?

I'm stuck between getting this or ANT.

Probably not, but you would have better gains than if you bought ETH now with the same amount.

Let STRAT correct a little lower before going in. Hype brought it up last night, and there's no news to keep that hype going. It's gonna peter out slowly like the big moon it had before. Probably get in before the end of the month because they'll have the wallet coming out soon

Thinking it's going lower after everyone and their mother are waiting for it to.

Correction you say?

It just corrected you dumb shit. It litteraly hit rock bottom. Probably sold there haha stupid fuck

See ya at 20k breh

>source: my ass

You wish noobie. Hahaha

DESU I actually believe in STRAT as a product, not just as a coin...

Haha totally wasn't a bull trap or anything right guys? Glad all that selling pressure is gone now :^)

Feel you man. Been in strat since 6 cents. Don't tell me i'm not a believer

Yeah totally a bull trap. Also bitcoin will be back at $1800 tonight. Right guys?

That's cool!

I only heard about it about 2 months ago, and I jumped on in. I think it would be amazing to see what tech people make with it.

No it will correct back to 50 cents

newfag here, if the company is gonna do great thenn the coin value will go up aswell, or am I missing something here?

Or do u mean u like the product but dont think it will be succesfull?

Yeah, fairly sure he was using sarcasm...

I'd like to refer all FUDers to this video regarding STRAT, thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

I am really enjoying these higher highs and increased buying volume. Yeah like I said, cya at 20k on monday or tues.

This coin is completely manipulated and crashes and pumps like crazy. If you think the people riding this coin won't crash it again you are high. Breeze wallet is coming out soon they want everyone out of the coin.

Oh I believe the coin will be successful, definitely. I really do think their are gains to be made if that's what you're after.

But more importantly, unlike many other coins that represent literally fuck all, this one represents a stupendous idea and function, and that alone I think is going to propel it forward.

Tl:dr epic gains while also supporting something worthwhile

ohhh I see. Im a retard, sorry. I read it like this
>DESU I actually believe in STRAT as a product, just not as a coin...

>Tl:dr
>Tl:dr ETH investor scared of STRAT having an effect on my gains.

I thought STRAT wad being hardcore manipulated by a bot?

Haha all good

It is, which is why I laugh when people say it's not going lower. Until breeze wallet is out, the bot will push this coin lower over time.

It can only pushed down so far before the market pushes back and we found out yesterday where the flood is. It won't go there again.

i put 15k in to this at about $1.50. ended up panic selling a couple days ago at 8.75.

Currently only holding about 300 strat and im starting to think i fucked up. strong hands are always rewarded

Huh? I'm pro STRAT not against it?

Also for the record I actually think both ETH and STRAT are great.

The catch for investors now though is ETH is wayyy higher than where STRAT currently is, and the % gains are looking to be a lot higher in STRAT. Both are good though.

But like my original post, I'm saying I actually like the idea - it's more than just the money for me.

Its a great coin and im invested into it for the long haul. But if the bot's are allowed to continue fucking with it to the extent they have been (especially on bittrex) than the coin is not going to be successful.

>a bot can stop a market

I'm holding 660 shares. The CEO of Stratis also has several connections in the financial services industry in London, you'd have to be a moron to short this. Buy now,. Breeze Wallet is gonna make this thing go to fucking pluto.

That would make me sad.

STRAT has the chance to open up (in a good way) blockchain to so many things.

Have faith, good ideas will overcome Any bots haha

Isn't London banking sector going downhill because of brexit though?

No they'll be fine. They literally left the EU because they don't want to be responsible for all of the debt the EU is accumulating. You think Brexit is bad? Just wait till the EU collapses.

Did you see this bot? It's capable of moving a coin to whatever price it want's with almost no money (around 5btc), not just stratis.

I don't get it, Why is STRAT so fucking good, why is it mooning? What sets it apart? Is it being used yet? What's its use

Heres the guy who runs traderdaddy.com, a website dedicated to bots that have been proven to have been fucking over ARK coin.

Do what you will with this info.

Rumor has it the CEO is strapped with an 11 incher with solid girth so needless to say the markets are pretty excited about that.

cont'd

ETH's code is foreign to many devs out there. Most companies want a platform that their devs already know how to use. This is just one reason. Another would be Breeze Wallet which allows privacy. I'm not saying to hell with ETH but what I am saying is that you should diversify your smart contract holdings. Do you wish you got into ETH at $10? Well don't miss this one then.

Just bought 20. Hope this ETHs

kek this should be interesting

>77 tabs
>no adblock

holy fuck how do you live

is stratis like Ethereum in that it's turing complete?

>turing complete

Painfully

I bought and are holding 10,000 STRAT since March. I literally traveled to Greenland and left my Ledger wallet at home to force myself into holding and not panicking tf out. Posting this from Greenland.

Well that's probably a good thing because you might of sold last night and would feel pretty stupid right now.

wheres the bot i want this shit to go down more

The fuck are you doing in Greenland?
Also where do you normally live?

Just threw up a 45 btc wall but they don't seem to be working anymore.

looks like he's buying and selling himself

congrats user happy for you

Oh wow the fake wall is down again. Go figure.

he's prob a professional miner

Because I would never directly invest in any project led by a nigger.

>t. intellectually lazy faggot

I'm from the UK. I traveled to Greenland because it's isolated, hard to return whenever I please. My brain tells me to hold STRAT, but my nerves wants to sell. Might as well put myself in this situation and force-hold for a while.

Where do you even buy this

IT'S AN UPWARD BREAKOUT FROM THE MEME TRIANGLE LADIES AND GENTS

It's real, hopefully it wont get resistance.

Well I guess that 18k buy order will never complete.

You could see the sell walls not working, the meme triangle was bursting at the seams for a long time. Will it break 33k resistance?

I'm afraid it's going to come crashing back down at like 350 like it did last night

we've waited long enough and the bot seems to be on our side now
pinkwhale also said the slaughter would end monday

STRAT IS BACK NIGGUHS

How many weak hands got BTFO?

>tfw never doubted

KEK APPROVES MY POST

Strat confirmed for MOON

congrats on the hold

Idiots like you said that at $0.50, $2, etc. Now look where we are? See you on the moon! Oh wait..

unfortunately i don't have enough strat. bought 8.40 at $8.67

Was going to add $500 more tonight but doesn't look like its going to happen now that im too late. fuck me

Bittrex or Poloniex

STRAT will reach $100 at least desu. You still have time.

Reversing back, not reaching the earlier moon last night

Plz no

>buy a coin
>starts going up
>then creeps down
>all other coin are going into the green

why did i buy lbry

Aw shit it came to a screeching halt

the bot will get it low for you again, dont worry

Why do botters want to keep strats price low?

And all this time people told me the stock market was how you made money

fuck that bot holy shit

to accumulate?

they dont give a fuck about 1 day, they think years

Dude was right

>up 38% today
holy fucking shit dude
too bad my poor ass was only able to afford 40 STRAT

i thought i was a failure for only holding 202 strat
earnestly the most trustworthy longterm coin other than ethereum

nice, going to buy :)

Shut it down, the crackers know