Lets be real

Kek I feel bad for the people not joining the tech with literally backing from 75+ banks. Hope y'all enjoy making your profits on shitcoins, once this mania ends, only bitcoin, ethereum, and ripple will remain king. Hope you guys realize not every problem needs to be solved with blockchain and a cryptocurrency.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/interoperability-boost-ripple-sends-blockchain-transaction-across-7-different-ledgers/
blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bought quite a few cryptos and the -only- one I firmly believe in, is ripple.
If it ever goes up to 100$ (which is nigh on impossible even mid term because of the market cap) I'll be a multimillionaire.

Nice

I have this feeling BTC will just keep going up and because XRP seems to be stuck on 25 - 30 cents its going down and down and down forever. And i'll never be able to close my margin long...

>the -only- one I firmly believe in, is ripple
Same here.

same here. HODL AND HODL STRONG MY BROTHER

Delusions my brothers, free yourselves of lies, ripple had its time, even if its widely adopted it wont change the price. And the devs are planning to release even more and that will tank the price lower. One of the heaviest bags around at the moment unless you bought in early stages

have you saw this?

It was a nice pump and dump

fidget spinner coins won't last long

Yep, I also saw 500 other photoshopped variants of that image.

yeah I guess, looks legit though usually it's obvious shop

It will go $10 tops in maybe 3 years.

Just went all in on xrp. If you have been following markets for the past few months, BTC and ETH always pull back when ATH is reached in weekends. Bloody Monday is a real occurrence and the past few weeks have been xrp survives the Monday bloodbath and goes to 11,000 or so while the others dip 10/20%. There are going to be a fuck ton of new ETH holders on coinbase selling on Monday.

One of them may... some of us bought during the earlybstages and are up %4,600 still. when it bumps ... %6k. so yeah....

besides... bank backed currency / conversion device that has the majority locked up in a "smart contract" now? give it time. it will show itself as one of the top five easily.

This will never happen but if it did, Ripple would 10x within 10 minutes.

Even then, if you throw $50 now, that's $25k in 3 years for literally chump change.

that math is way wrong

trips

Ripple added 10 banks this weekend. It will start being used by July in Japan. 3 large conferences this month. The influx of ETH has been whales buying the rumors and selling the news this week. Xrp is 2 weeks out from doubling so not on many people's radar. Crypto is the most impatient market I've ever seen. Most people are in for short term gains and can't see a few weeks out past muh immediate gains. ETH and BTC will see their usual Monday profit taking and dumps tomorrow. XRP will hit $0.50 by July 1. Screen cap it. Also like Strat at $8.20.

but the logo is literally a fidget spinner...

>ripple
>insane ammount of coins preowned by banks
> gives them full control as they can fuck arround as they wish with the price

it's complete trash as a cryptocoin but betting against banksters doesn't seem smart either. Might be worth investing for cashout profit later.

I got into crypto for the decentralization and to no lube the banks. Ripple is literally the opposite of those two things. Fuck ripple, Fuck the banks, and Fuck the profiteers who chase it because "muh banks"
Have a nice day everyone else

What kind of black magic is this?

XRP was out long before fidget spinners my user bro. What if XRP created fidget spinners to get the 8-12 year old demographic to visually recognized the logo for when it becomes the global currency in 5/10 years leading to easier mass adoption? Don't forget who is behind XRP. BTC (China), ETH (Russia) XRP (us, Google).

okay, then we get to the fact that Ripple's idea is to harness crypto currency to do the opposite of what cryptos were made for, also, there is no need for the function of Ripple because of cryptology so what exactly does Ripple add to the table that makes it have a future?

You're so counter culture that you are blind to a fucking once in a lifetime opportunity. Do you honestly think 99% of people are going to use decentralized currency in the future? If so, you are fucking helpless. Xrp will be what normies use whether they know it or now.

Feed the classes, rat with the masses.
Feed the masses, eat with the classes.

XRP is going for a global financial settlement system. And they are literally getting banks on board. Why not profit from it?

>muh principles

How many people do you k own that own crypto? I know a fuck ton of rich people and begged them to invest in the past 12 months and none would touch crypt with your mothers dick. If you want mass gains, you follow what profit can be made off everyone on the planet. I mean what the fuck are you going to spend a GNT or ARK on? If you for one second belive that is the future of money while having. 001% of the world's population somewhat interesting in verause something that we all will have to use via banks (banks and gov will never go away) then you my user sir are brainless and deserve to be poor all of your life.

where to even buy the ripple tits?

>one of the devs split with 20b xrp

this shit isn't going above $0.30 anytime soon

He is in a legally binding lockdown agreement and the price of xrp has already factored in that issue a long time ago.

so you're just a shill who cant answer questions directly? what new does ripple bring to the table?

Fastest and cheapest transactions. Also interoperability.

Way wrong bro. Look up what he owns and what he has left and how he can sell it.

He also started Lumens as I'm sure you know because the tech is so fuxking good, it will replace global currency settlement. You want 100% this week pumping shitcoins with 0 value. I get that. I want long term gains so I can retire in 10 years. To each their own. Have fun with nigger coin or whatever other pump you are trying to push for the day.

No, thank you mister J.

Ripple brings instant settlements between banks. I could buy a plane ticket and fly to England if I owed a friend $1,000 before a bank transfer would clear. Ripple saves around 30% without XRP and upwards of 65% of transaction costs by using xrp.

I'm sure everyone has seen the 7 ledger settlement that happened June 2nd, but read again and look at the bigger picture.

coindesk.com/interoperability-boost-ripple-sends-blockchain-transaction-across-7-different-ledgers/

yeah how the hell can we give crypto currencies to others without ripple! gee senpai!

um marketcap for this shit is 10billion, so if it quadruples to a little over a dollar it will be worth more than bitcoin which will never happen

Still waiting for the moon

Bitcoin is and will be also growing

Most likely coins to be listed on coinbase in the near future are the ETH tokens, since they recently released a blog on ETH tokens.
blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b

So if some fat finger hits $1,000 for the last sold eth market cap goes to $90B. Market cap is the most overrated measurement in crypto. It's a my dick is bigger than yours deal. Look at utility and real world applications.

Hahaha, this lame ass blog has been out for months user. Get in a quiet place and ask why in the fuck would they add the coins listed?

Pro tip - they won't.

the banks won't use xrp tho, they'll have private tokens on the ripple platform

>premined out the ass
>a single entity owns over 60% of the stock (or at least what they claim)
>"banks" are "adopting" it

there's nothing legally binding about that shit

every time it goes up just a little bit there is a sudden large influx of supply, keeping the price down, wonder what's causing this hmmm

I believed at first, but XRP has all the signs of being a scam shitcoin, please abandon it