>good and fine

>wrong

According to your arbitrary morals.

>your arbitrary morals are wrong, while mine are right

>muh arbitrary morality
Spookified.

I didn't said that

you mean well thought out and articulated ethical precepts

>wear clothes designed by men to give men sexual arousal out on the town and not in private
>good and fine

men who rape are swine but let's be honest about this. It's a little hypocritical for women to complain about feeling like sex objects when they wear the uniform of a whore designed by pimps to stimulate men

t. David Hooknoseberg

Please tell me more about your post modernism and how there's no need for family values or social morality.

Why do you think OP?

If women die or are hurt as to become sterile, we'll be extinct.

Them looking like sex objects isn't an invitation.

>to complain about feeling like sex objects
except that isn't what the picture is about, it's about rape

>not my morality = no morality
t. godcuck

Utilitarian pls.

The fucking Holocaust can be justified with that bullshit.

i'm not a utilitarian and posting jsm doesn't make me one

>being this spooked
Wew

Why do millenials care about extinction?

It's woman's prerogative to be for women at the expense of men. Just like it's a man's genetic prerogative to fuck and chuck. It's the war of the sexes while you're on the same team.

Why do you think they have a choice in the matter?

Just because someone is rationally computing anti-natalism or voluntary extinction in their brain, doesn't mean they actually believe it.

>let's piss away everything humanity spent 140000 years accomplishing because lmao XD muh post modern post truth world XDDD like it's only a spec to the universes age XDDD so irrelevant llo i just read nietzsche like yesterday and i feel SO INSPIRED

i hate you and everything you've done to culture

What do you mean they don't have a choice? The only ones who don't have a choice are the men who slept with a whore who doesn't want an abortion.

>let's piss away everything humanity spent 140000 years accomplishing
that's quite an exageration

>cumming inside a whore

Full retard

If you deliberately act in a way to attract scumbag degenerate males, then don't act surprised when you attract scumbag degenerate males and they do scumbag degenerate things to you.

If I walk into the lions den at a zoo and wag a piece of meat at it deliberately, and then it attacks me, who's fault is it? Mine for deliberately provoking a mindless animal, or the mindless animal that follows its instincts because it has no objective morality?

>The way I present myself matters in instances when an individual decides that they are allowed to violate me because they got horny
Boy would people have their feet cummed on.

That's a real swell argument ya got over there

>What do you mean they don't have a choice?

What I mean is that people who say they don't value life, are either lying or clinically depressed.

Hitting on them because you think they're a slut, ok. Forcing them into sex, not ok.

>leaving my car door unlocked doesn't mean he has the right to rob me

no, but it makes it easier.

beta males

>Just like it's a man's genetic prerogative to fuck and chuck.
most men do not do that at all.

>Forcing them into sex, not ok.
t.spook. You should read "the ego and his own" by max Stirner. He debunks a lot of that spook stuff.

Daily reminder that rape is not real. There is only the fair and equal distribution of pussy.

People can do anything they want.

Other people can do anything they want back, including locking you in a cage because we don't like mother nature's "survival of the fittest" (lowest common moral demoninator).

Because we can.

It is so because the former pleases me, and the latter displeases me, and I therefore want the former but not the latter.
Are you happy, my property?

Surely you could rape a woman in a sweater just the same as a slut in a bikini top?

No, because the real world lives by things stirner rejects as spooks.

wtf i love trump now

Could you perhaps explain Stirner's refusal of the idea of torturing someone from within the confines of his philosophy

Stirner laid the foundations of egoism but he only went so far. The student has now become the master. Stirner was neither a true anarchist or true egoist. He came halfway there but couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I am a true egoist and anarchist.

>drugs
>good

Also
>live in a country where rape is a crime
>cry about being prosecuted for rape
Cry much?

>you should not be able to have fun at a party without getting raped
really makes you think

This.

>light at the end of the tunnel
spoopy. What shall I do with these notions of yours, my property?

Rape is perfectly fine as long as it serves the purpose of procreation and the man marries the girl after.

Dressing scantily and taking drugs however is not.

You sound like a fag, brah

If you really care about the future of humanity then don't reproduce because holy shit are you retarded.

rape is perfectly fine as long as it's ur mum. animals can't consent :^^^^^^^)

t. nu-male cucks

Full anarchists are idiots. They don't see that they've just taken the philosophy of society full circle to where it began leaving man free to do whatever he wants- including imposing his will/s via law and use of force.

It's about accepting that there are shitty people out there who don't care about the law and not tempting fate.
>hurrr the world should be a utopia.

But it is an invitation. In the most literal sense of the word. It is pure sexual advertising.

The origin of gynocentrism is gynophilia, and the only way to fix it is to replace it with androphilia and launch a full scale gynocide.

Symbols don't have universal meaning. Even so, you claim to hold the meaning of the symbol (clothing) as more important than the actual words and thoughts of the wearer (personal will).

Do tell, what other symbols invalidate one's actual wishes?

>It is pure sexual advertising.
Interesting choice of words. If I see an ad for a product on the tv, can I simply walk out of a store with it? Of course not, I need to pay for it. If goods are switching hands, there is a contractual obligation for both parties, money for one and product from the other.

Somehow though, according you this kind of "sexual advertising" as you call it has no obligations. There is no obligation not to be a 400 pound neckbeard or to even be desirable at all in her eyes, because by dint of her clothing she is open to anything, and anything she says or does after putting on the clothes irrelevant. Do you honestly believe this? Or are you just playing the r9k edgelord for fun?

"Hey guys, no we should all live in peace and harmony with one another; visual symbols are open to interpretation; the sign doesn't mean what you think it does, really!"

youtube.com/watch?v=bjq2fy66y9c

>Live in a country where rape has been extended beyond it's basic and traditional definition.
ftfy

Yes, advertising. You are under the mistaken impression that that means “for free”. It does not. You have to pay for a TV and you have to pay for sex. First and foremost by winning her approval. But that doesn’t change the fact that it is advertising: Exposing secondary sexual characteristics, exaggerating them with bright colors, inviting postures. It’s the baboons red ass.

This is, of course, NOT a license to rape. But we she also not forget that these images trigger very deep and primal urges, and not all men are equally capable of controlling them. Seller be ware!

Not if you only apply the logic over direct threat and not indirect.

did those girls in that picture get raped?

A whore isn't a sex object

they are just adolescents or manchildren with some book. no sane person would be full anarchist. its just a phase for them imho.

Not him, and fair point, on the other hand,, the shopkeeper doesn't complain when you stare at the snazzy assets he's put on display.

I mean, yeah, if you get raped, that's clearly over the line... But if you get stared at by someone you aren't interested in, that's your own damn fault for broadcast advertising. Shaming the onlookers for your decision is just fucked up.

Shouldn't be on ugly men to quickly look away in shame every time some scantily clad vixen wanders into their view. They got enough reminders as to how ugly they are as it is.

Not that fat plumbers shouldn't look into better belts for distantly similar reasons.

>rape some girl
>get arrested
>scream stirner quotes and the phrase "nu-male cucks" while getting dragged into prison

How could anyone read Nietzsche and come away with this sort of opinion, unless your only knowledge of him is through a literal faggot like Foucault?

Nietzsche despised liberalism,e galitarianism and all other modern poisons with his heart and soul.

It makes me laugh that you think that's gynocentrism.

fair and equal distribution of reproduction

>It's a little hypocritical for women to complain about feeling like sex objects when they wear the uniform of a whore designed by pimps to stimulate men
I like to dress scantily sometimes to please certain people who I want to have sex with. It is not an open invitation for Ahmed al-Muhammed to rape me.

Who says that those girls specifically are the ones claiming they were raped at a rave after having sex with someone they wouldn't have under ordinary circumstances? Club sluts and gender studies professors are two different groups of people.

To be fair, you wearing sexy clothes for your partners in the privacy of your own residence is very different from what the girl's in the OPs pic are doing.

>To be fair, you wearing sexy clothes for your partners in the privacy of your own residence is very different from what the girl's in the OPs pic are doing
Maybe sometimes I want to go to clubs and make myself look more attractive for guys so I dress rather scantily. Again, not an open invitation.

Also, in response to the thing you said to OP, I know a girl at my university who went to a frat, hooked up with 7 guys (including her ex-boyfriend who she claimed raped him) and bring him back to her room after. Many club sluts are also the gender studies type.

If you dress like a slut, the logical assumption is that you are a slut.

Rape is still illegal and immoral.

Being a slut is not.

Claiming that people shouldn't think you are a slut when you dress and act like a slut is FUCKING RETARDED.

TOUGH FUCKING SHIT.

DRESS LIKE A SLUT, PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE A SLUT.

GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF.

t.Erdogan

>I don't understand the concept of consent: the thread

Biology

>traditional

If you
A: believe in Eugenics
B: think jews share a variety of devilish traits that make them into a (really, really) serious threat for the rest of mankind, despite actually being a useful and eager part of society,
then yes you can justify Holocaust with Utilitarism.

Why whine about family values when you'll just die a virgin?

God, you're pathetic.

i'm not saying its okay, i'm saying its trash raping trash. both of them are in the wrong.

No, the one raping is in the wrong, people can dress as trashy as they like.

Well then they cant complain if they get raped if they deliberately wave meat in front of a wild animal. Women need to learn actions have consequences.

>I dress scantily for guys
>but it's not an invitation
When a guy sees a half naked women, I don't think he's using the brain in his head so much as the brain between his legs.

How about people should learn to control themselves? Not raping someone who you think is hot isn't exactly a difficult task. It isn't waving "meat in front of a wild animal" it is dressing how you like around human beings who are supposed to be civilized.

>Women need to learn actions have consequences.
For example, your action is being an autistic retard, and the consequence is you being a virgin,

>draw attention to yourself
>incapacitate yourself
its like leaving your car unlocked with a box from Jared's in the passengers seat

First of all I'm not a woman.
Second of all, nothing about dressing like a slut is an open invitation for any guy to fuck me. An invitation to fuck me is "let's fuck" or something along those lines.

first of all i'm not a virgin but that's hardly an argument. i mean, does the fact that i've had sex make my argument right and yours wrong?

secondly, i'm not defending rapists, i'm just saying they're animals and they won't change. there will always be rapists. now if a woman wants to get raped by a rapist, fine, but its her fault for wanting it. if a woman doesn't want to get raped by a rapists, then she shouldn't do stuff that she knows will make her get raped by a rapist. if a woman dresses like in OP's pic she's an animal and she could get raped a million times and i wouldn't even care.

>civilized
We are discussing being in a club, retard. People aren't civilized after x amount of shots and x drug. If a woman decides to go to the club without a male friend/figure and dress scantily, she would be stupid not to realize she is putting herself at risk. Also, why would she be at the club under these circumstances in the first place? (to hook up)

kill yourself you degenerate homosexual HIV infected bottom feeding urchin.

Regardless of how irresponsible it may be, it is not an open invitation to get raped. There is a difference between being irresponsible and being at fault.

suprisingly you little shit, as a person who used to go to these clubs alot of em jist wanna dance.

but yeah lotsa sluts everywere. dont mean you should rape em just cause theyre scantily clad and you cant get pussy any other way

No there isn't. A drink driver who crashes their car is at fault. A person who deliberately jumps into a lions den and starts waving around raw meat is at fault for getting eaten.

Do stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>We are discussing being in a club, retard. People aren't civilized after x amount of shots and x drug. If a woman decides to go to the club without a male friend/figure and dress scantily, she would be stupid not to realize she is putting herself at risk
I am not denying that she is putting herself at risk and she is being irresponsible. That doesn't make her at fault, however, in any way, shape, or form.

>Also, why would she be at the club under these circumstances in the first place? (to hook up)
To hook up... With people she wants to hook up with, not any random creepy asshole who wants to hook up with her.

>No there isn't. A drink driver who crashes their car is at fault
False equivalency.

>A person who deliberately jumps into a lions den and starts waving around raw meat is at fault for getting eaten.
False equivalency

Sometimes being at fault and being irresponsible are the same because... You can be two things at once! However, a woman or a man who dresses scantily does not deserve to be raped. If they are minding their own business then they are not at fault at all.

Dress scantily to dance... really makes you think. And I'm not saying it's right to rape, just that if a monkey is under the influence and sees a near naked woman, the woman has put herself in the situation.

She is putting herself at risk = she is at fault

She is at fault for putting herself in the situation, and if she is raped then that is a result of her decisions. The man who raped should obviously be prosecuted, however. I think any man who rapes is pretty fucked up, and, depending on the cicumstance, should receive lifetime punishment.

>Sometimes being at fault and being irresponsible are the same because...
They literally are. You can look up the definition.

At what point does a risk put someone at fault? Leaving your household wearing anything gives you a chance of being raped. At what arbitrary chance does it become "it is her fault?"

Jesus Christ this board is fucking autistic.

When the intention of the clothing was to allure.

Stop with the fucking strawman. Rape is a crime and is never okay. If you do not want to get raped though, there are a number of steps to take like staying remotely sober and keeping an eye on your drinks at all time.
Just like locking your door and having an alarm system helps prevent robberies, this stuff will also help reduce the chance you get raped.