Sia has nowhere to go but up from here

Sia has nowhere to go but up from here.

decentralized storage sucks
SELL SELL SELL

what about down?

REEEEEEEEEEEE STFU

I need more time to accumulate, don't let nucoiners come in and pump our best hope at lambos

Shhhh... Let us buy this up.

it's going down, lol

500 is le psychological barrier meme and the floor has already been tested.

I went all-in at 502 and I'll probably sell at 520 or something. Haven't had a position in SC in a while.

I only care about charts.

It's gone up 2% since I made the thread.

yeah, so it can go down from higher now and be able to go deeper

>it can go down

Whoa. You're right. Why buy anything ever?

I hope it goes a down a little. ~480 sats would be good enough. Stop hyping it, or it'll flap like DGB.

The market doesn't care about what you want.

Yeah. I don't understand this obsession with decentralizing everything. Just create more servers if you want to decentralize.

lol

been hearing that shit for weeks

Thats the entire draw of crypto you mouthbreathing retard.

:^)

so what you're saying is that a whale is accumulating and I should buy more

It depends. You should watch for either the walls to get pulled or a breakout to occur. In the meantime people will probably panic-sell to give you a lower entry, or decide it's not worth entering.

At any rate, violence will ensue.

sia is a good coin. no reason it should be in the red while everything else is recovering. I could be wrong but I think i'm going to put some more in.

decentralization is a meme. The libertarians and script kiddies behind it think this will change the power structure, what they fail to understand is that the power structure exists because of our culture not because it needs to exist. Plenty of other societies have different wealth distribution methods, miners are just going to be the new governments and they'll be the ones singled out by the people in power. All they have to do is buy out the miners and they've got the control.
Not to mention that already Bitcoin is most profitable in places where they can use excess energy from power plants. Guess who owns the power plants? The power structure.
At best even if things like blocknet work it will just be like another napster situation, we'll have to accept a new normal as to how things work with things like piracy back then, heads will roll, and then we all get back to normal with the people at the top still at the top.
It will reduce the cost of a lot of financial services though, and probably a billion other things, but the social dynamic is still the most important and that doesn't change easily.