"...right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power...

>"...right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

>- Thucydides, Melian Dialogue

>"I have often laughed at those who think themselves moral because they have no claws."

>- Nietzsche, Thus spoke Zarathustra

When did you realize all the stuff non-whites parrot about whites/europeans being uniquely morally evil was bullshit Veeky Forums?

colonialism was wrong but so were native tyrants

If you proclaim the truth of "might is right", you must be ready to have it applied to you.

Cases in point, Zimbabwe and Haiti.

As a non-white, that's wrong. I fully acknowledge that might makes right. That's just how the world is. You're mixing the rest of us up with the negros and that's pretty fucking insulting. I'm glad my civilization actually built more than a collection of huts.

>"...right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
>- Thucydides, Melian Dialogue

Thucydides disagreed with this and put it in his history as a warning against hubris. You're forgetting that Athens lost in the end and Nietzsche never put his superman ideals into practice.

Not OP. I don't think might makes right morally, but if you got your shit kicked in you can hardly contest the point.

It's not even a fact of right or wrong, it just is.

Why don't Han Chinese give Taiwan back to the Austronesians, or parts of Central Asia back to the Sogdonians, or Guangdong back to SEAs?
Why don't Viets give most of Vietnam back to the Cham?
Why don't Japanese give Japan back to the Ainu?
Why don't Arabs give Egypt back to the Copts?

etc etc.

This whole idea of historical grievance is neverending, and I say this as a Greek who is extremely right-wing. It makes me sick when other Greeks bitch and whine, it just makes you look weak and pathetic. It's amazing it has become so memetic and widespread, to the degree it infects everything it touches.

btw, when are you going to retake Constantinople XD

>it just makes you look weak and pathetic

yeah, that's what I don't get about non-whites in general.

it's like they have no sense of dignity. I'm also balkans and it just makes me cringe seeing people base their entire national identity around being a victim.

>it's like they have no sense of dignity. I'm also balkans and it just makes me cringe seeing people base their entire national identity around being a victim.

It's also pretty pathetic essentially trying to make moralizing points through collective emotional blackmail (see: chinks and koreans towards japs, or black americans towards whit americans).

We simply don't have the strength, we need to wait a few generations. The problems caused by Turkey's own internal contradictions, as well as the ethnic conflict in the Southeast will only accelerate with time.

Worked for the jews, got back the lands of the kingdoms of israel and juda 2000 years after they ceased to exist.

You're missing out on the point of Nietzsche and Thucydides if you're seeing the world in a reductionist 'white vs nonwhite' way and you still have a resentful morality when looking at things clearly

I bet you're also angry that Hong Kong has been getting economically dried out by China

Or that Christians are oppressed in MENA

Or that Kurds are oppressed in Turkey

Or you're pissed about sectarian conflicts in Syria

>I bet you're also angry that Hong Kong has been getting economically dried out by China
>Or that Christians are oppressed in MENA
>Or that Kurds are oppressed in Turkey
>Or you're pissed about sectarian conflicts in Syria

No to all of these things.I'm annoyed by leftist doublethink on Islam, but not really their actions per se.

Agreed, but on some instinctual level it doesn't sit right.

Not to mention more often than not postcolonial anger is paddled by white liberals themselves instead of 'nonwhite' countries although the underlying resentment is still latent in some places

Brahmins and aristocrats in India have great reverance for the British Empire

East Asia still has a master morality, the Chinese/Korean/Japanese interwebs during the refugee ficki ficki crisis had a strong consensus that they had strong respect for Western Europeans but that perception was weakened by their inability to protect even their own women

Also that qt is a boy

The holocaust was the ultimate guilt trip that got them over the line desu.
I wouldn't count on it happening to you.

Yeah, it's fairly clear sub-saharan Africans circa 1600 had no particular objections to slavery in of itself, at least not in any meaningful sense.

>and Nietzsche never put his superman ideals into practice
He would have had he not seen that beaten mule.

>You're forgetting that Athens lost in the end
yes. to the might of the spartans. bravo.

>that qt is a boy
Pretty sure it's Aralka, newfag.

It spreads because it's a useful tool. Remember, if someone is trying to get you to believe something, they probably get something out of that. Revanchism is a very easy and powerful political card to play.