How blessed are we?

I'm up over 500% on investment int he last month ALONE and most of Veeky Forums is there or better yet we're all arguing and fighting over dips in some of our memecoins because we didn't sell right at the peak.

Never thought I'd be sad about making 1000s of dollars in one month for doing fuck all

I barely made 2x gains in 2 months!!!! In a bubble bull market. I'm horrible at this.

I lost everything I had betting on DGB, down over 50%. I'm ruined.

>not diversifying

I had money in verge and bat too i just bought at the worst possible time

it's surreal

seriously considering donating a few btc to an orphanage or something

how about donting a bit to me so i can start my journey, my one problem with starting out is that ive such a small starting funds itll take ages to snowball

actually never even mind, i need to do it alone, i'll make it eventually. i'm not retarded, just had a shitty start to life.

14RN9ufwiKk3D4eB2d28yMHtBat8h8g4p3
:)

These are the biggest losers among top100 today:
Waves
Steem
Stratis
DigiByte
Verge
Mooncoin

All of these were biz favourites these past weeks. WTF guys

Donate 0.5 btc to me so I can continue my trading. Currently all in eth but I want to diversify into STRATIS. ARK
1L7SGhrxWa9uF7zM2xeuUdEpbXEK1KfX2A

Sent ;)

Post portfolio

you haven't lost anything yet. There's a lot of volume trading daily, price will reach a base and some fuck whale will pump it when nobody is watching. Your job now is to be the one watching when that happens and get your money and some gains back at the right time.
You have to wait and hold. The moment you sell that you will lose money. I almost got entirely out of it and left just 10k DGB on the idea that maybe in a month it will be 5 times it's current price and I will be annoyed that I wasn't all in waiting.

Sent :;;;)

17nsNb6ZEwtudDwXzeEnWBk8Zufy4qFUgd
save me

i made 10k and im miserable because i still have 1990000 to go before i can retire.

From one less btc blessed user to more blessed btc anons help a bro out ;)

1N5SwQf88DYckbZtoCGNvyrz66S4ey5Qj

>pedo begging coins
go away

now you know how wealthy (((people))) feel.

>portfolio goes from $7500 to $9993 in a couple days
It's a slow weekend in cryptoland.

not that user, but what the fuck

i just thought "cute pic". what the fuck is wrong with you? if you see anything more that a couple of girls with pretty eyes, get fucking help.

Stratis is up 15% from its position yesterday idk what youre talking about

sent.

don't keep asking though, seriously what do you newfags even do with all the btc i send you>

Bro i'm in need of eth if you would be so kind , my country apparently means i cant buy 0xac644c87d1b50fd570a6626da3350efb1721c171

Honestly I'm new to all of this. Can you all send me some of the currency you use? I feel like it'd be best to be diverse from the get go.
3PCzydJNR9uRqJepNbp8vuE4HByQs6nKEXv

They just ask for more because you keep feeding them.

You just sent that guy more than I have total yet to do see me begging. Offer to donate to someone if they make a quality post or do something worthy, not just for begging otherwise that's all you'll ever get on here, beggers

don't forget ark

Bitcoin plzzzz

1MtdGJgQqR4TJe1QfDDDEmYRZg4FqzQWu1

You do realize the values don't just go up and up right? They were favourites before they went up, then biz stopped talking about them because they were no longer undervalued and not a buy.

Thats like complaining Michael Jordan and the Bulls aren't still dominating the NBA

We're all so blessed to be living in the future

sent ;)

This except i don't got not ethereum

Send here Big Whale 0xac644c87d1b50fd570a6626da3350efb1721c171

DG6wmaiPWAtfjYTDU5C71icV422UHA6MbG

Some BTC would make my day :)

i hope you havent sold

Hell no I'm a realist not an idiot

sent you each .05btc

look at them they are wearing make up. this pic is hot af and its not pedo.

these girls are PRIME

1MCxNL9P9mzyjTXTV4ZkK6xKLDmxDLx5Zr

I've lost so much already, could somebody please send me some BTC for my birthday?

Same.

If I have a good year, which I think I am, I'm giving $1000 to a church down the street.

I've tripled my Crypto money over the last month

Please 1KGg1EeLDTy339ZSWKHFGvtvAEs1D2MY5U

I'll put it to good use.

*pic 4 attention*

I got into the memecoin game around the 3rd week of May, but have only made 1.5 BTC in gains, and only from Digibyte. Could have been 3.5 BTC gains if I had sold at the peak instead of falling for the "iron hands" meme.

All the rest of my coins have either gone down, or have less gains than I would have had staying entirely in BTC or ETH. I'm really bad at picking coins and really good at buying right before a dip.

I'm still looking for that undiscovered low-cap coin that hasn't mooned yet so I can get in on those sweet, sweet 1000% early adopter gains. Someday, Veeky Forums, someday.

Looking to grab some esp2 while the price is at and below 8 sats. this shit is getting onto bittrex and polo in the next few weeks so get ready for the moon mission

also btc address
1QG68j9SujAztsw9Tp7Pd9kjPfFaQETNDG

Guys I just started and maxed out my coinbase $200 cc limit for the week. I really want to get in at least $500, what's the best way to buy more coin?

If anyone generous wants to help a new friend, will repay in turn when I make it
13xUNmXDU4HwtwhpNDX9mz87JoJc13MJxX

1JVjw5p9jBqtgvmQRhLGYSnxpQhPgBvNCw

some coin would be great

i already know, you don't have to tell me

diversifying in shitcoins doesnt really count

hedge with established coins, gamble with 10-20%

you basically 'diversified' by entering 3 lotteries instead of 1

How did I do guys?

Uh-oh I boughted more beans!

That's too many beans user ;)

we have moralfags on the loose on this board. I am Veeky Forums, redpilled by /pol/, got rich by Veeky Forums and love cunnys on /tv/.

BEAN LIMIT BREACHED

Do angels exist? I have a lot of hospital bills to cover user :(
1EoNFnnp7aprt4rtRQVPa3UnMNmdDiX5bq

>bought 20k of these at 22k sats
>immediately crashes
>thinking of pulling out and investing in eth to reclaim my losses

Is this a valid strategy? I'll buy back in after I've made my money back