Mfw i made a huge speech at my university calling for a complete removal of all laws which clearly violate the...

>mfw i made a huge speech at my university calling for a complete removal of all laws which clearly violate the Constitution echoing Washington with Hitler movements and occasionally (accidentally) breaking into German and after 30 minutes of the most expressive I have ever been in my entire life, the entire audience burst into laughter

I'm honestly considering suicide, what is the best method? (Being entirely serious)

>and occasionally (accidentally) breaking into German
why?

Euthanasia

Autistic retardation seems likely.

Run out into the most public area in your university with a sign saying "I'm a fucking idiot" tied to a rope around your neck. Strangle yourself with the rope.

I was practicing.

This seems painless. I might try it.

>accidentally) breaking into German
What? You speak real German or was it random gibberish?

if I were making a montage about some character that rose to power this would be part of it, making an impassioned speech about some serious problem and getting laughed at signalling the end of naivety and a change of strategy

It was some phrases I picked up from the captions on YouTube.

Captions to which videos? Was The Greatest Story Never Told one of them, by any chance?

>I might try it.
For what?
A fucking university speech fuck-up?
Listen to yourself.
That shit's just silly, dude.

That's Germaboos for you
GroBe PreuBe Uber Alles!!!!

Nope, British Pathe videos.

>Germanboos

Don't do it, user. You have long way ahead of you. You are obviously way stronger than the most of us.

make another speech about your vengence. Express your contrarian views and accuse the audience of hypocrisy

There is only way how to redeem yourself.

Do it again, this time as stand up comedy and don't forget to stream.

As for the suicide, gun is your friend.

Haha, you pathetic windbag. Good grief, I cringed, laughed, and then cringed and laughed at once.

You might be dangerous if you had any sort of intelligence.

Damn I almost want to kill myself too just because of how cringe inducing this story is.

Pls be trolling.

While they might have laughed, this does not necessarily mean that they think you, personally, is pathetic, only your speech. You're that guy that made that funny speech. But this might not be as bad as you think.

Once I got shit faced at a college party and gave an interview (I didn't even remember it). The video of the interview was posted on YouTube and the next week at a computer class everybody in my class was watching the video when I got there, and they were staring at me and laughing. I thought to myself, that's it. I'm finished.

But then in the next few weeks completely random people, even chads, would stop me and say "dude, you're a legend!" This one time even there was hot girl that was hanging out with my friends, and when I was going to introduce my self she giggled and said, "I know you...". Unfortunately that never passed that point because I'm a total dork.

In short, wait and see what happens before you do anything stupid.

Pleaß die.

But what you did was funny and inconsequential. OP attempted to channel Hitler and couldn't even maintain coherent. The two cases, I have to say, aren't even remotely similar.

I appreciate you're trying to make OP feel better - that's nice, you're probably a very cool guy. OP however...

Post some of your speech here for us to judge whether or not it deserves to be killed over.

Also I'll join you if you decide to kill yourself, just name a time and place

hide your powerlevel

I remember in high school we had a kid who dressed as Hitler all day for a presentation. He was pretty good at it desu. Was before the current SJW snowflake craze so nobody gave a fuck

Don't worry OP. People laughed at Adolf too.

there is a comedian in my country, i saw his show at some point he dances and sings like a nazi and makes german speech
everyone laughs because it's funny
nazis are funny honestly
i don't think it's a bad thing what you did, just be more open minded about it and laugh it off

You may think it's funny you insensitive scumbag piece of shit but six million Jews who died in the holocaust didn't think it was funny.

I wish there was a down vote button so I could down vote the shit out of you.

kek'd
if you are serious (i doubt it) it's been almost 100 years already get over it, do you see me crying about 100 yo things ? no ?
are you going to be like blacks and still cry about slavery like 200 years later ?

just turn the page m8

Germanic Autism

reddit has downvote button

Why does everyone assume this guy isn't trolling?

Jews are unironically still crying because of Egypt, Assyria and Babylon (with there being no evidence that Egypt ever really happened, but then again some people claim the holocaust never happened).

There's still much milk to extract from that cow goy.

You sound like a complete retard.

Neck yourself.