Kaiser Willy 2

Was he legitimately autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy–Nicky_correspondence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly I think he may have been. But mommy issues and a deformed hand certainly didn't help

No, he was just retarded. There's a difference.

It's too bad he shit all over the Kaiser title. His Grandchildren were pretty decent people, especially Louis Ferdinand.

Willy was nuts, but he's kind of a real tragedy when you start digging deeper into him beyond the obvious.

Who was the bigger autist though?

I don't think there was ever a bigger autist than Hitler aside from maybe Himler.

No. He just refused to bend over for the eternal anglo

He loved the English for a long time right up until the beginning of the 20th century even. But Germans didnt like the English so it was seen with distaste. The English on the other hand made fun of Wilhelm, cause they didnt like him.

Prinz Georg Friedrich seems like an alright dude too. He seems to think the monarchy will eventually be restored, but then again he would say that, wouldn't he?
I wouldn't say he loved them, he just wanted them to like him. But maybe that's the same thing.

Yes.

He was autistically good looking.

That's a common sentiment for all disposed royal families though. A nostalgia to return to power. At least back in the 1920's to 30's it seemed like it could happen. And let's be honest, Germany needed it's monarchy in the early days of their exploration into democracy, if only in the same figurehead status as the British.

Barron Trump at 20.

True. But at least his family is still intact with an undisputed heir. Not many pretenders can say that.
I don't know if it's my German roots, my autism, or both, but I'd like to see it happen someday even though I doubt it will.

You talkin' to me?

Yes, he was.

Who sperged the hardest?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy–Nicky_correspondence

BASED WILLY

cousins are fucking awful.

You can still see the Kaiser in this fellow's face.

We need more royals in silly costumes.

unironically yes

They're literally cross-dressing

>german
>autism
pick both

He's certainly had anxiety issues and actually did have depression, when he had that disastrous interview with the daily telegraph he was so embarrassed, ashamed and upset by it he became a shut in for a bit. He also liked to play grab ass on his boat.

He truly was our guy

>filename

top kek

aight me boyos its time to waggle yer willys